Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Witnessed an accident?

Has anyone here ever seen anyone else pee themselves?

As for me, unfortunately, I haven't. I have, however, heard multiple accounts of it.

The first one was a friend of mine who told me about a time she was in the car coming back from a day of work on a property about two hours away. She had drunk a lot of water to avoid being dehydrated, but didn't use the bathroom before leaving. As such, she started needing to pee more and more on the drive back. They eventually stopped on the way back, but she said that it was already "a little too late," hinting that she'd already wet herself, at least partway. She confirmed that there was definitely wetness visible and she had to change when she got home.

The second was another friend of mine who was working with some others digging up thorn trees and thistles and putting them in a burn pile. Suddenly, the fire started raging out of control, and she said she was so scared she wet her pants. Sadly, she didn't elaborate beyond that.

The last one was a close friend of mine who had chronic illness for about a year. She said that during that time, she would occasionally get very sudden urges to pee and would have to run off to the bathroom right away. One time, she was outside with her sister and another friend, when she suddenly got the urge, but since they were nowhere near a bathroom, she couldn't hold it and totally peed her pants. Thankfully for her, it was night, so the friend didn't appear to notice, although she did have to tell her sister what happened since they went home together.

I wish I could've been there for any of these, especially if I'd been in the car for the first one and gotten to watch the increasing desperation and eventual accident. She did say that there were other people in the car, which made it more embarrassing for her at the time.

So, yeah. Ever seen someone else pee themselves? Ever been the one having the accident?

I have a few times, this one well Sort of, a mini accident, I was at a friends family get together in a bar, I was sat on the window seat long padded bench with his aunts, I was about 19 they were in their 40s, we were sort of hemmed in as everyone else would have to get up to let us out, the aunt to my left was very smart in her skirt and blouse and already a little tipsy she chatted away to me for a while, she mentioned to another younger female beside her she was needing to get out from the seating soon as she was needing to visit the ladies, the female asked was she bursting? she smiled and said she had been holding for a while, then a man brought 2 bottles of champagne to the table she got excited then asked to be let out from her seat, holding her purse behind her, turned out i heard later in the excitement she lost control for a second and spurted pee into her pants which made a dark spot on the back of her skirt,

A drunk young woman at a music festival in a short blue denim skirt saw the queue for the portaloos.  She knew she couldn't wait that long.  She would just wet herself while standing in the line before she got to the front.  I saw her walk to the fence to one side of the portaloos.  (It was a solid wooden barrier, between that enclosure, and a bar tent on the other side.)

She sat on the grass, with her back to the fence.  I think she had intended to pull down her knickers and squat low, skirt around her hips, to water the grass.  But she was so overfull that she lost control and began to wet her knickers as soon as she got to the fence.  I glimpsed a little silvery sparkle, falling from under her skirt.  She couldn't stop peeing in her skirt, so quickly sat down with her legs straight in front of her.

She stared down at her skirt, as if she could see through it and watch the uncontrollable flood pouring through her pants, seeping through her skirt and soaking the ground.  It was a very short skirt, so she probably could see the puddle in the grass between her thighs.

She kept peeing through her knickers.  I guess she simply couldn't stop at first.  And then, when she could, she may have thought it better to keep going, and fully empty herself, rather than queue up to finish up in a plastic toilet cubicle.

After a while, she stopped.  She lifted her head and looked around.  She stood up.  As she did, a final gush of liquid poured from her skirt.  There must have been a puddle on the denim.

Then she walked away, still looking as if she'd had more to drink than was sensible.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I was lucky in my school time, so I have seen some accidents. First was my friend- we went to same kindergarten and we went to same school after and we got lucky because we was in a same class. That was naturally that we sat next to each other. I was pee shy and wanted always go to the bathroom at my home. In year 1 we had school from 8-12/13 so I could hold it at my home. My friend was pee shy too, I mean- I have never seen him to go to the bathroom at school and on the way at home he did often pee dance or he had his hands in crotch for some seconds. I did pee dance too but I tried to be unostentatious. I don't know if he noticed my pee dancing but he has never said something. 

One day we went from school as usually but we were not alone, his older brother and his friend were with us. My friend just stopped and we turned to him and asked what was wrong. He just said: It is too late and started to pee on his pants. We just stared at him until all his pee was in his pants and shoes. I showed him a place near us to pee- some bush and little trees but it was really too late. But he went there and last drops let it go out there. 

This is the nearest thing to an accident I saw.

It was night, I was at a bus station in the outskirts of the city waiting fot a bus in order to return home. 

While I was waiting, a bus arrived in the opposite direction. Only a man got off, he was in his mid-thirties and he wore a dark shirt and white shorts. He was very handsome. When he came under the light of a lamppost I made the discovery: he had totally soaked his shorts. I was astonished and I made a big effort not to stare (too much) at time. I could see the unmistakable wet spot and also, on his butt, the line of his white briefs. He did not look upset or embarrassed, he had only a sad and tired gaze. After 2 or 3 minutes, another bus arrived and the man simly took it, reaching the very west outskirts of the city. Obviously I was super horny but also very sorry for him and his embarrassing situatuion.