Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, uh hi

Sorry I'm not super social haha.  I lurked on this site for a bit and finally decided to sign up.

I'm 25 years old, female, and live in the US and that's probably about as much location as you'll get from me because I don't want people to totally figure out who I am.  I guess I can tell you what I look like though.  I'm pretty tall for a girl--like 5'10", fairly average I guess, like I'm not big but not a stick either.  I have fairly long brown hair and I'm pretty fair skinned because I stay inside a lot.  I'm a big gamer, anime watcher, stuff like that.  Not super athletic haha.

Anyways I've been kind of "accident prone" for a while.  I've had several accidents when I was in school, and a few times I may have done it on purpose to get out of a test or two in jr high.  I was a bed wetter until I was 13, and if I have too many drinks when I go out at parties and end up back at home I have had an accident or two in bed as well.

Anyways I'm not sure what else to put here so I guess that's my intro lol.  Nice to meet everyone.

21 hours ago, Schmiddty said:

Salut Apri ! J'ai littéralement commencé à poster la semaine dernière et je me cache depuis près de 8 ans. Donc voilà. Ne vous sentez pas mal de ne pas être super sociable 🤪

you are not the only one to be present in "secret" for a while 😇😋

and yes, you don't have to be shy, I hope to be able to talk to anyone who wants to