Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever went in your pants two (or more) consecutive times?

• The title was changed to Have you ever went in your pants two (or more) consecutive times?

I also find that straining your bladder means you've got to go again pretty quickly. Especially if you were still trying to hold it, so you didn't fully empty. 

Also, I find waking up in the morning needing to go so badly that I've started wetting by the time I get to the bathroom can still happen even if I didn't wake up totally dry. Does that count?

When I'm planning to wet I plan ahead with a few towels benath me so I can just let it flow when I have to while sitting at my computer. Then I won't change my pants/panties until I'm "done".

But I almost never get in situations where I would desperately wet myself (through planning ahead and/or having a big amount of pee I can hold) when I don't want to.

One hot summer night a few years ago, I felt particularly horny and wore a very old and too tight pair of jeans. Since the building I lived in at that time had next to none isolation, my room was impossible to cool down properly which lead to me having to drink large amounts of water anyways, so I decided to have some fun with it. I drank over three litres in a rather short time, quenching my genuine thirst and making sure to fill my bladder up along the way 😉

I was sat on my desk, played on my computer (which only added to the heat in the room but what are you going to do?) and as soon as my bladder ached, I stood up and just let it flow into my jeans. Then I sat back down and continued playing on my PC. This went on for quite some time and in the end, I had peed myself four times on that night as a final goodbye to those pants. It was awesome and I'd love to repeat it again some day 😉

One of my favourie times to do it is when I have a lot of outdoor yard work and can hide it by "tripping" on the sprinkler or dropping the garden hose.

That way I can let go and go and go. 

Two weekends ago, I was cleaning the back gutters and talking with my neighbour over the corner of the house. I debated whether to climb down and go in and pee, but since she couldn't see and I was half-swamped by rinsing out the gutters anyway ... I just let go and soaked my shorts, underwear, socks and yard boots.

I am not sure if I wanted her to come over and offer to hold the ladder when I climbed down, BUT if the situation were reversed, I would have loved to hold the ladder for her. 

So after I got down, I thought I could go in and change or just mow the lawn. So I drank some Ice Blue Gatorade and mowed the lawn. I decided that I would see how long I could hold it and found myself rushing to try to finish the back so I could make it inside to the toilet. 

Silly me, I was already peed on ... so I played desperate mowing games to try to see how many rows I could mow before I lost control. I kept drinking water and Gatorade so I would still have to go. 

I made a bet with myself. IF I peed before I mowed all the backyard, I'd have to cup my hand in the shower and have a drink. 

I could not rush mowing. I could not skip rows or be sloppy. I could mow faster, but not badly.

It was very difficult. It was also very hot. Maybe controlled dehydration would work in my favour this time. 

I wanted to hold myself with one hand and steer with the other. That doesn't work too well. So I had to keep both hands on the control bar.

And I almost made it. I was 5 1/2 stripes (rows) before I started spurting in my shorts.

I was laughing to myself that I was watering the lawn at the same time (stupid, I know). I was able to finish up ... mowing also.

Then I went inside and got into the shower. I scrubbed up and cleaned myself and was going to sit down and read ... and then I remembered I lost the bet.

Well, I was all peed out, right? It will have to wait until next time.

But I had to try, at least.

OK, cup hand under personal spigot. Open mouth into shower spray and act like a fountain.

I filled my palm and paid my bet.

Hello, Omorashi-World 🙂

To your question: yes!

I would say my omo-kink exists in a kind of seasons. There are times in which I don't even think of wetting. And there are times I really can't get enough of it. In such times there may even be peaks of omorashi, where I don't ever use a toilet for several days. I'm in such a peak right now. I haven't used the toilet since Tuesday (it's Friday now). Sadly this also produces a lot of washing - which is not very environment-friendly. So I try to rinse, dry and reuse some clothes or only let them dry to reuse before putting them into the washing machine.

I've wet the bed twice now since Tuesday. Last night was the first night with a dry morning - but I was literally bursting to go pee so I barely made it into the shower. I had already began peeing in my pants and had to clean up many drops from the bathroom floor after showering. The wet pants are now hanging over the heating. Next to the jogging pants from yesterday. I think today I'll put on my jogging pants from wednesday. They're dried out by now and since they are black there's no stain visible. It's only me knowing that they were pee-soaked and are going to be again sure enough sometime today.

Content warning: messing!

Spoiler

For the other part... I've always also loved pooping in my pants. But only(!) when I was sure it's hard and dry. So I took some pills the last few days to ensure this. Nothing strong or even dangerous, I promise. And I absolutely would not encourage taking pills that do more than just harden the fabric.

So since tuesday I only had to poop once by now. It was thrillingly fantastic and made me cum hard into my already pissed pants. ❤️

It was so solid and "olfactory invisible" that I stayed with the load in my pants for some time. I just love(!!!) the feeling of a huge, solid load between my butt-cheeks, reminding me very distinctly of what I've done. Before I finally showered later, I've cum two more times, just because the feeling of the load makes me so f*cking horny.

I admit, for the remains I used my toilet. 😉 But I've never sat on it. 😄

Okay, enough of that thing.

I'm sitting now at my computer, starting the day (a lot to do) and I will have to go and buy a few things today. I'm determined to not use the toilet today as well. Let's see how long I will last, until I wet myself again. Probably sitting at my computer, working. Or while doing laundry. Or while cooking later? I don't know. But I'm already thrilled just by the thought. ❤️

So, long story short: yes, I've wet my pants and sometimes even the very same pants for many consecutive times. And I absolutely love it!

Sometimes I post about my encounters on Twitter - if anyone is interested in. 😉

Yeah I have lost control enough to be considered an accident but manage to regain control relatively quickly, instead of standing there and letting everything out... If you do this, then often the next wave to go will come way sooner than expected and more rapidly urgent than the first wave too. If lost control in wave 1 then no chance in wave 2. 

• 2 months later...

Yes. In the late 90s I was in a one year masters degree program and I often didn’t have much time to finish some of my essays. When I was extremely short on time I would improvise a cloth diaper out of a pair (or two) of underwear, three (or even four) bath towels and at least one tall kitchen garbage bag. I was able to wet three (or even four) times before leaking.

I have a bit of an overactive bladder and so if I didn’t do this I would have spent almost all of my time in the bathroom and would have missed all of my deadlines.

By the end of the program I had a Masters in English and I did quite a bit of laundry during that time…

Edited by RDFan2020 (see edit history)