Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I haven’t been wearing anything recently due to the extreme heat in the west coast just now- focus is on just staying cool. 

today I am having a late start to my work day as I have a dentist appointment. I am wearing a depend pull-up to be a bit more discreet and I am planning to have a bike ride after the dentist. 

As soon as I put the pull-up on I got a little bit hard and turned on. This is probably because I haven’t worn in a while and it soon subsided. I left early for the appointment to beat traffic and to give me time for a walk around town before hand. As I was driving I became quite desperate. Once parked I quickly walked and likely had the look of desperation. Fortunately the store I headed to I knew where the washrooms were at right at the front. There was no way the pull-up was going to hold the amount I had to pee. I did leak once to take the pressure off as I crossed the road but not enough for any bulking of pull-up. 

Thanks for sharing! I always wear a diaper to the dentists, mostly because it gives me something else to think about to distract me from the dental stuff. I will admit that I usually will wear A Goodnite or something bigger so not worry about leaks, and then I can just dribble away to my hearts content 🙂 How are those boy pullups for holding a bladder?

They are always surprising. I don’t trust them for a large flood when sitting but when standing they will take a heavy wetting and not leak and if given a short time you can sit down in them. I find can almost slow leak into them all day. I can never tell when they are going to start sagging. 

Although my wife isn’t terrible keen on the fetish- she did buy me the box of these pull-ups as a tease. 

the real highlight to wearing today was after the dentist. I got myself a breakfast sandwich and I ate it while walking about. I was overly desperate but I was conscious of needing to pee at some point. I didn’t chew a bite properly and started to choke a little- choosing to concentrate on choking resulting in me loosing concentration on holding my pee and I had a genuine accident in my pull-up not big but more than a leak.