Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Slowly Wetting My Khaki Pants

Slowly Wetting My Khaki Pants

I truly love just filling my bladder to capacity and then standing still and wetting myself. I'm testing myself to see how slow I can let it all leak out in this one. I imagine myself standing in line for the bathroom and this happening to me. I wonder at what point in the process people would really notice. It turns me on to think of people staring and whispering and pointing. There's a front and back view in this video, so you get to see exactly how it came out from both sides. I feel like I evenly soaked the front and back, which is rare. I've added some music to it as well. Hope you enjoy! xo

On 7/12/2021 at 10:45 AM, runsy said:

This isn't their video. For some reason every video Melikai shares, they write the description as if it was them doing it. Quite deceptive if you ask me.

It's sad how many go and purchase videos and share them to sites like this without the users consent which a lot don't like there content shared for free. Wetbrianna is one who has had stuff shared and she doesn't like that. I've seen where a lot of her videos have been shared on thisvid as a private video which she's found out and had them removed and now MrsFlood content is coming up. A lot of times its when this happens that makes them stop making content. And thing is, her husband does, well use to have a profile on here as well where he uploaded videos himself here and there of her. So if wanted to see stuff, could try asking them instead of uploading new content that is uploaded to their stores especially when she's been gone for 9 months to a year. Yes her wetting content is great, but take into consideration that they're taking time out to do stuff like this, purchase it instead of giving it away for free without the users consent.

9 hours ago, tmivelaz said:

It's sad how many go and purchase videos and share them to sites like this without the users consent which a lot don't like there content shared for free. Wetbrianna is one who has had stuff shared and she doesn't like that. I've seen where a lot of her videos have been shared on thisvid as a private video which she's found out and had them removed and now MrsFlood content is coming up. A lot of times its when this happens that makes them stop making content. And thing is, her husband does, well use to have a profile on here as well where he uploaded videos himself here and there of her. So if wanted to see stuff, could try asking them instead of uploading new content that is uploaded to their stores especially when she's been gone for 9 months to a year. Yes her wetting content is great, but take into consideration that they're taking time out to do stuff like this, purchase it instead of giving it away for free without the users consent.

Fair point and yeah the husband is still here, but its a bit rich coming from you given there was a vk account with the exact same name as yours that always used to upload Alyssa Reece's peeing videos back when she still had them available on her store. Now granted it may of been a coincidence with same name and all but still...

21 hours ago, roeroerowrow said:

Fair point and yeah the husband is still here, but its a bit rich coming from you given there was a vk account with the exact same name as yours that always used to upload Alyssa Reece's peeing videos back when she still had them available on her store. Now granted it may of been a coincidence with same name and all but still...

I'm only speaking as cause that was a mistake I did. I learned from it where I don't share content I get anymore and by how I did that, it did get to where she stopped doing content for awhile. Again, I'm not trying to bash anyone, just speaking in that I've done it before that caused someone to stop making content. Yea alyssa reece does wetting content again, but any that I get, I won't share. And that account had been disabled for quite some time now which if I could log on to it, I'd completely delete the entire account off it.