Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Movie theater feelings


Recommended Posts

So because of the pandemic movie theaters were closed for a long time where I live. So I have not been to one for a while, until actually today.

Apart from it being great to be able to see a movie that way again I almost forgot the other sensations it brings - for example needing to pee quite badly during the last part of the movie, contemplating whether just go to the toilet or take a calculated risk.

I was actually thinking about diapers few times, but that would be to embarrassing for me (and I would have to tell my girlfriend).

Do you go through similar stuff when enjoying a movie in a theater?

Link to post
1 hour ago, tutti.frutti said:

So because of the pandemic movie theaters were closed for a long time where I live. So I have not been to one for a while, until actually today.

Apart from it being great to be able to see a movie that way again I almost forgot the other sensations it brings - for example needing to pee quite badly during the last part of the movie, contemplating whether just go to the toilet or take a calculated risk.

I was actually thinking about diapers few times, but that would be to embarrassing for me (and I would have to tell my girlfriend).

Do you go through similar stuff when enjoying a movie in a theater?

Yeah I usually end up having to pee part way between the longer movies

Link to post

I must say I had the opposite problem! When going to a movie theater I am usually careful not to get desperate. So very limited drinking and stuff.

But with movie theaters closed, I sometimes went for watching a movie at home together with someone. Or go visit someone and watch it there. But in a way, in that "home" environment I just drink regularly. Coming to the conclusion that long movies are too long for my bladder capacity! ūüôā Or at least for my capacity to concentrate on the movie with a too filled bladder.

Thank god for the "pause" function of home movies! You just have to deal with the annoyed reactions of the others ... or if you are lucky, they are needing a wee too!

Link to post
12 hours ago, DespLoveDennis said:

I must say I had the opposite problem! When going to a movie theater I am usually careful not to get desperate. So very limited drinking and stuff.

But with movie theaters closed, I sometimes went for watching a movie at home together with someone. Or go visit someone and watch it there. But in a way, in that "home" environment I just drink regularly. Coming to the conclusion that long movies are too long for my bladder capacity! ūüôā Or at least for my capacity to concentrate on the movie with a too filled bladder.

Thank god for the "pause" function of home movies! You just have to deal with the annoyed reactions of the others ... or if you are lucky, they are needing a wee too!

I guess in home environment you would not even think about diapers as a potential solution, would you?

14 hours ago, LilMissMandi said:

Yeah I usually end up having to pee part way between the longer movies

Don't you hate it when you miss a part of the movie and also you need to distract other people to get out of your seat and such?

14 minutes ago, triggercommand said:

I missed going to theaters and chugging an extra large drink (and ice) and holding it until the end of the movie. Making it until the credits roll and getting up with a massive distended bladder feels like such an accomplishment, especially the long piss after.

That is interesting - I would be shit-scared (or piss-scared) that I am actually going to piss my pants in the seat or on my way to toilet after the movie is over.

Link to post

At the movies I would usually get popcorn and a drink but usually I wouldn't get desperate and would be able to make it until the end of the movie, although occasionally I would have to go to the bathroom between that and it would annoy me. So I try not to go overboard when I am at the movies like that. That said I miss going to the movies as it used to be the only time I left my house and now I haven't been to a movie theater since March 2020 due to Covid, as they still have not opened again by me and it doesn't look like they will anytime soon. In my case though it might be that the movie theater has gone out of business because even pre-Covid they didn't really do the greatest business, in fact most of the time when I went to the movies I was the only one in the theater! I suppose the only thing about that is that there were rarely lines for the ladies room as a result of that unless it was a big popular crowded movie.

Link to post
10 hours ago, tutti.frutti said:

I guess in home environment you would not even think about diapers as a potential solution, would you?

Don't you hate it when you miss a part of the movie and also you need to distract other people to get out of your seat and such?

That is interesting - I would be shit-scared (or piss-scared) that I am actually going to piss my pants in the seat or on my way to toilet after the movie is over.

Yeah I do hate missing part of the movie but I would never want to have an accident in public, humiliation is so not my thing 

Link to post

I hear about people wearing diapers to movies quite a bit but, is that for real? Wetting while sitting in a chair, in my experience, seems to carry with it one of the largest risks for a total failure with regards to leaking. My weight on the diaper prevents any liquid from flowing towards the bottom/back and instead it all rises in the front, defying gravity. This can absolutely be dealt with by just lifting your weight off a bit, but again in my experience, this is really difficult to do discretely. I've had looks. Even if it doesn't leak, but it all pools to the front, it can only take one wetting (the next will also pool to the front and leak). And it can look really non-discrete. 

I just find it odd because I consider myself on the relatively pro side of public adventuring, but movie theatre wetting seems too risky. Am I wrong about  the leaking thing? Can I fix this or, perhaps, some of you petite people don't put enough weight down to force liquids to go up? 

Edit: Oh I guess that's not what you're talking about here, sorry. When I used to go to movies, my bladder was iron. I was always curious and interested in people who had to go to the bathroom partway through. Putting off needing to go for two hours or whatever was not an issue, ever, for me. So especially when they like the movie and don't want to miss anything, and they have to run out to pee... It was just fascinating, I guess. 

Edited by mdeal (see edit history)
Link to post

Yes!

I went to the first movie I've been to since at least 2019 this past Friday. I misjudged the time and while I normally have a pretty good bladder, I ended up unexpectedly desperate. I leaked a little when I stood up, I think part of it was I had to get up a little different from the heels I was wearing. I'd had a big diet coke during the movie and a little too much water before because I'd just wrapped up working out. I was ready to pop by the time Cruella ended.

Link to post
21 hours ago, mdeal said:

I hear about people wearing diapers to movies quite a bit but, is that for real? Wetting while sitting in a chair, in my experience, seems to carry with it one of the largest risks for a total failure with regards to leaking. My weight on the diaper prevents any liquid from flowing towards the bottom/back and instead it all rises in the front, defying gravity. This can absolutely be dealt with by just lifting your weight off a bit, but again in my experience, this is really difficult to do discretely. I've had looks. Even if it doesn't leak, but it all pools to the front, it can only take one wetting (the next will also pool to the front and leak). And it can look really non-discrete. 

I just find it odd because I consider myself on the relatively pro side of public adventuring, but movie theatre wetting seems too risky. Am I wrong about  the leaking thing? Can I fix this or, perhaps, some of you petite people don't put enough weight down to force liquids to go up? 

Edit: Oh I guess that's not what you're talking about here, sorry. When I used to go to movies, my bladder was iron. I was always curious and interested in people who had to go to the bathroom partway through. Putting off needing to go for two hours or whatever was not an issue, ever, for me. So especially when they like the movie and don't want to miss anything, and they have to run out to pee... It was just fascinating, I guess. 

I always wear a diaper to the movies.  Never leaks, but I always wear really good diapers. No need to lift myself off the seat or change positions, I just pee however I am sitting and enjoy the warmth spreading across the diaper. 

Link to post
On 7/11/2021 at 5:56 AM, pdeferred said:

I always felt that the most interesting part is knowing that a large part of the audience you are a part of is *also* putting off peeing until the credits roll.

Hence the large lines at the ladies as the theatre empties,

i do recall once having a few beers with my gf before a showing years ago, I was gradually filling up and trying to choose a moment to get up and go but was concerned about annoying others in the row who would have to get up to let me squeeze by,

eventually I was bursting and my need was outweighing my concerns towards disrupting others, eventually someone else from the row got up to leave and I followed as people in the row were already up, super relief when I got to the loo and could release my pee....

Link to post

@SoBursting

"Hence the large lines at the ladies as the theatre empties,"

That's why you want to sit in an aisle seat so that as soon as the movie lets out you can beat the rush! But it's true when you are in a movie when the movie lets out you know that you are with a bunch of people who haven't been to pee all that time, I mean some of them will have gotten up during the movie, but if you've been in a movie for two or three hours especially you know that by the end everybody's going to be rushing to the toilets.

Link to post

Movies make me go at least once if not more times - partly my fault for ordering large drinks but just popcorns just not the mood you know. It's gotten pretty annoying and some of the most recent trips have been with pull ups. 

Link to post
On 7/9/2021 at 4:33 PM, tutti.frutti said:

So because of the pandemic movie theaters were closed for a long time where I live. So I have not been to one for a while, until actually today.

Apart from it being great to be able to see a movie that way again I almost forgot the other sensations it brings - for example needing to pee quite badly during the last part of the movie, contemplating whether just go to the toilet or take a calculated risk.

I was actually thinking about diapers few times, but that would be to embarrassing for me (and I would have to tell my girlfriend).

Do you go through similar stuff when enjoying a movie in a theater?

Yup this happens every time. I’m always desperate towards the end, but I never chose to go because I don’t wanna miss any part of the movie. Then I regret it because the line is super long and I’m bursting.

Link to post

I'll be honest, I don't miss movie theaters, between the increasingly expensive prices of admissions and concessions, the uncomfortable seats, how rude some of the patrons can be...and generally just the low quality of the movies Hollywood has produced recently, it's generally just been disappointing. That said, one fantasy I do have involves sitting in a dark, secluded part of a theater, getting a girl's bladder filled up, making her piss herself and then fucking her while everybody else remains none the wiser (unfortunately it seems that this particular fantasy is actually acted upon in real life often enough that ushers are trained specifically to spot people trying to do exactly what I'm describing, so that tends to ruin the fun when they inevitably show up and cockblock you).

Link to post

Yeah i usually get desperate at the theaters when they were open. And if i went to one now I'd pretty much guarantee i would be close to leaking because i can't just pause a movie or take it with me when i can't hold it anymore. I have actually considered wearing diapers to a theater before. Both for the convenience and because I'd enjoy doing it. Not tried it yet sadly. Need to work on that.

Link to post

I am generally very careful about my bladder at the movies. Not too much to drink before, go as the ads are running, and then Im usually fine. 

However my ex and I used to intentionally skip the bathroom and hold through movies. It was so hot and let to a lot of fun. But neither of us ever fully wet

Link to post
On 7/13/2021 at 4:03 AM, D0nt45k said:

I'll be honest, I don't miss movie theaters, between the increasingly expensive prices of admissions and concessions, the uncomfortable seats, how rude some of the patrons can be...and generally just the low quality of the movies Hollywood has produced recently, it's generally just been disappointing. That said, one fantasy I do have involves sitting in a dark, secluded part of a theater, getting a girl's bladder filled up, making her piss herself and then fucking her while everybody else remains none the wiser (unfortunately it seems that this particular fantasy is actually acted upon in real life often enough that ushers are trained specifically to spot people trying to do exactly what I'm describing, so that tends to ruin the fun when they inevitably show up and cockblock you).

I definitely don't miss those negative aspects of theaters myself and with a lot of movies being available on services like HBO and Disney Plus at the same time as the theatrical release there's really no reason for me to head out to a theater when I can watch them from the comfort of my own home.  I think we've been getting great films lately, but even the ones that are theatrical exclusives I don't feel like they need to be seen in theaters right now, I can easily wait for the DVD release.  There might be a film that excites me enough to get me back into theaters(a Transformers 6 would certainly do that and maybe the second Sonic movie)in the future but right now I don't see one.

I've had similar fantasies that involved my classmates in high school.

Funny in all the theaters i've been to the ushers were barely there at all, I was able to sneak into several R-rated movies while underage and nobody stopped me or found me out.

Link to post

Yeah, I once nearly missed a critical scene in a movie because I had to go to the bathroom and thought I might wet myself if I didn't get to the bathroom immediately. I would like to wear diapers there of course so neither missing something nor peeing all over the seat would be a risk, but there is a chance someone could find out.

Link to post
2 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I definitely don't miss those negative aspects of theaters myself and with a lot of movies being available on services like HBO and Disney Plus at the same time as the theatrical release there's really no reason for me to head out to a theater when I can watch them from the comfort of my own home.  I think we've been getting great films lately, but even the ones that are theatrical exclusives I don't feel like they need to be seen in theaters right now, I can easily wait for the DVD release.  There might be a film that excites me enough to get me back into theaters(a Transformers 6 would certainly do that and maybe the second Sonic movie)in the future but right now I don't see one.

I've had similar fantasies that involved my classmates in high school.

Funny in all the theaters i've been to the ushers were barely there at all, I was able to sneak into several R-rated movies while underage and nobody stopped me or found me out.

Nowadays ushers are often college students working part-time jobs, most of them don't give a fuck, and sometimes they'll even be the ones doing the fucking themselves; the problem is when you get the handful of full-timers.  They tend to be the equivalent of what, to use a gaming analogy, are called "tryhards", if you get where I'm coming from, and they're both a pain in the ass for the customers and for their coworkers, and they also kiss the management's ass so they tend to get better hours and pay too.  The only saving grace is that they'll often get promoted up to management and you won't have to deal with them for too long.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
Link to post

I've had a number of close calls since, but the first movie I remember not being able to hold it was Avatar.  I was visiting family in Washington and we decided to go to the show.  Being on vacation meant that cocktails started with breakfast and continued until bedtime.  We decided to see an afternoon showing.  Having been drinking Pepsi  and bloody marts all morning and the addition of the biggest soda I could get from the concessions, I should have seen the writing on the walls.  I remember feeling the need to pee part way through Avatar, but ignoring it.  After a while the pressure was getting rather bad.  I tried shifting around in the seat, onlyto make the need worse.  Suddenly I felt a little trickle come out.  I discretely tried pinching the tip of my cock.  That proved unhelpful in holding.  I lost a few decent sized squirts into my shorts.  I finally decided that if I didn't get to the restroom, I was going to have a complete accident.   I slowly stood up and walked toward the exit.  I could feel a  small trickle of pee coming out into my pants as  I made the desperate trek to toward the toilet.

 

I was fortunate to be saved from the embarrassment of a total wetting but defiantly had some wet shorts by the time I had reached the restroom.   My pee continued coming out without stopping until my bladder was empty.  I had to dry my shorts off as best as possible before returning to the theater.   

I was quite turned on by this event.  It was almost torture having to wait until bedtime to be able to pleasure myself.  Just remembering that day has gotten me quite aroused.                                                                                                                                                 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...