Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Concealing Your Desperation

When you’re desperate in public, are you embarrassed if people notice your desperation? Do you try to hide it, by trying not to fidget or do the “pee dance”? If so, how?

I’m often desperate in public, due to a combination of having a tiny bladder and my enjoyment of being full. But I find it so hard not to let it show when I’m desperate. I try my best not to fidget about and to just act normal but it’s incredibly hard. If I just try to relax I feel my pee will just start pouring out. 

Has anyone got any favourite ways of not showing their desperation to pee, or any tips on how to hide it?

I only find myself desperate when out pubs etc due to the beers etc, being pee shy I do try to conceal it, I don’t find pleasure in holding and like to go as soon as possible, but when I’m caught out looking for a ride home after I’ve left the bars etc I keep on the move, little slight movements help, I’ve usually found a place to pee and gone before being super desperate but it has happened and I find my need to disguise my need is overcome by finding a way to be more comfortable by stepping around a bit if really desperate it’s occasionally pinching myself openly in public often in anticipation of release very soon,

Personally, I do try and 'hide' it as best I can. I think it is rather embarrassing as an adult to be desperate in public. My own fetish was borne out of being super busting on a coach trip once and only just making it. I did my best to not only hold it but to hide how badly I had to go. I think this is also where my fetish for seeing girls on long journeys being super desperate but being too shy to say anything and instead just suffering in silence and trying desperately to not only disguise/hide their desperation but simultaneously also trying as best they can to hold their bursting bladders comes from. 

As far as hiding one's desperations goes, I think its just instinctive and that a person will just do what they can at the time. I'm afraid I have no specific advice per se on that front. 

My 1000th post! I like to think that I do a good job of concealing my desperation but I think that I'm very obviously agitated most of the time when I'm desperate, and I am fidgety even when I am not desperate. So when I am desperate I think it's really obvious that I'm kind of agitated because I tend to be tapping my foot, crossing my legs, you can tell by the tone of my voice and you can just tell by my behavior that I'm not comfortable decidedly. So I would like to be able to give some advice on concealing it but, I don't think that I am the expert on that LOL.

When I get desperate, I start having trouble communicating. Almost like I cannot formulate any words and sentences anymore in my head. So if I am around others, I try to hide that with doing only "standard" reactions like "uh-uh" and "yes, that's true". If the other person is quite chatty, they often don't notice.

Fidgeting is also a problem, as I get very nervous with a full bladder. I sometimes even start trembling a bit when I have to keep still. So I try to deflect that in movements with my arms - like if you are talking with a lot of animation. Or some other type of fidgeting that isn't that suspicious.

As long as I can keep some movement, I can keep it hidden. For example walking is actually quite good for me when desperate. But oh boy, when I have to keep still! I do have had some surprised looks when I suddenly could not keep myself from dancing a little bit at a front door.

Personally, I try to remain stone faced when I’m starting to feel desperate. The drawback, of course, is that doing it for too long will make my bladder feel rather painful, more so as time goes on. At that point, I try bouncing my leg some to try to make it somewhat manageable, since it may just look like absent-minded fidgeting to those around me. Although honestly, if I was to foresee something like this occurring, I would just wear a diaper and use it if I felt a significant enough urge to wet it (or even before then, I don’t know).

When I'm standing up there's no hiding it no matter how embarrassed I am. Just the other day my girlfriend and I were doing a jigsaw puzzle; she was sitting down and I was standing up. She caught on to my (what I thought) subtle shifting around. She didn't say anything and waited to see how long I would go before I admitted that I had to pee. I thought I was being slick but she could tell I was potty dancing.

Sitting down I have one option. I can cross my legs at the ankles and keep my knees pinned together without any jiggling or movement. I can only do this for so long because as I get more and more desperate I just cant stay still anymore. Shifting side to side, rocking back and forth, tapping my feet, opening and closing my legs, curling my toes, etc.

I try to hide it. For example, my freshman year of high school, I really needed to pee about 10 mins into a 45-min class. Five minutes later it became full-on desperation. Despite needing to pee worse than I ever had before, I managed to not fidget or anything of the sort. Nobody around me had any idea I was desperate.

One time I couldn’t conceal my desperation was in a lap dancing club, I had been drinking the beers etc, and being pee shy was waiting for an opportunity to go then this beautiful young woman came to mind and offered to dance for me (£20 was cost) in awe of her I said yes, she led me by the hand up the metal staircase to the private booths, I realised I was bursting to pee and was about to sit in a booth for a few minutes with her writhing over me, 

knowing time is money for these girls I had to stop at the top of the stairs and explain to her i was desperate to pee and would she mind waiting for a few minutes so I could go, she said that’s fine and she would wait there, so embarrassing telling a beautiful young stranger woman your bursting and have to go....

As a professional who often has to be in meetings with very important dignified p, well earning people I have mastered the art of concealing my desperation. Sitting crossed legged or with my bottom pushed ml3 to the back of the seat can help, plus tightening my body and tensing everything up. 
Like others have said the issue can be when you have to concentrate on something else, even something as mundane as conversation or reading. Following a presentation gets harder the fuller my bladder gets. 
As long as above the board table I am smiling, acting professional and engaging I can often conceal the fact I am dying to pee…that is until I have to stand up! Standing up loosened my grip and makes tensing my pelvic floor muscles much harder and it’s at this stage I will have to excuse myself or head out. 
One more tip is to distract everyone else by using your phone to call someone or writing something that gives the impression you can’t ge disturbed. I find this makes others look away for a bit giving me time to fidget or squirm if necessary. 

@Mbgpeelover

"As a professional who often has to be in meetings with very important dignified p, well earning people I have mastered the art of concealing my desperation. Sitting crossed legged or with my bottom pushed ml3 to the back of the seat can help, plus tightening my body and tensing everything up."

Luckily in my job I am alone in the back of a van for most of the day even though my coworkers to interact with me throughout the day. But it's easy enough to sit still and to keep your ass pressed against the seat and to make it less obvious that you have to pee.

"Like others have said the issue can be when you have to concentrate on something else, even something as mundane as conversation or reading. Following a presentation gets harder the fuller my bladder gets."

This is definitely true, but I find I have the opposite problem because my job is heavily downtime where much of the day I'm just sitting around and have little to distract me from the thoughts of a full bladder. And since a lot of my situations are involving outdoor situations where there are sometimes streams or lakes or ocean nearby that doesn't make things easier to ignore! And I don't know if it's just me but something about being in nature kind of almost provokes you to feel the need to go to the bathroom, like nature is mocking you somehow.

"As long as above the board table I am smiling, acting professional and engaging I can often conceal the fact I am dying to pee…that is until I have to stand up! Standing up loosened my grip and makes tensing my pelvic floor muscles much harder and it’s at this stage I will have to excuse myself or head out."

This is also definitely true. Most of the day I can hide my desperation to some degree although some people can often tell you when I am sitting down that my legs are crossed and that I look a little bit antsy or you could tell from the sound of my voice that some thing is on my mind.

But it's when you stand up and have to interact or if I have to get out of the van to interact with my coworkers that it becomes harder to hide because I find myself crossing and uncrossing my legs and sort of walking funny, and it makes it very hard to conceal the fact that you obviously have to go to the bathroom. I mean sometimes it looks like I literally am about to drop a load in my pants! And it's very hard to try and be professional and talking to people with a full bladder while trying to ignore it. I remember I started the whole topic about that, being professional while holding it, it's an art form!