Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

13 hours ago, farseladosso said:

The girls do not play bad at all, but that guy in the upper right corner is a disaster!

Guy in the upper left (Magnus Carlsen) is/was best in the world for over 10 years running, Carlsen had gone 125 games without defeat, a period spanning 2 years, 2 months and 10 days until last October, he lost a round yet still won the tournament. I believe he is still rated #1 in the world, yet I'm not positive and I also heard he may have retired from professional playing. He has surpassed Kasporov's rating with a 2882. As of May 2021, Carlsen is also ranked among the top five in the FIDE rapid and blitz rating lists with Elo ratings of 2881 and 2886, respectively.

I've been hooked on watching their chess videos the past week or so, there are quite a few videos where one of them mentions their need then runs off to the bathroom. Nothing all that exciting, but they are attractive and funny and pretty darn good players as well.

Edited by wet501 (see edit history)
2 hours ago, wet501 said:

Guy in the upper left (Magnus Carlsen) is/was best in the world for over 10 years running, Carlsen had gone 125 games without defeat, a period spanning 2 years, 2 months and 10 days until last October, he lost a round yet still won the tournament. I believe he is still rated #1 in the world, yet I'm not positive and I also heard he may have retired from professional playing. He has surpassed Kasporov's rating with a 2882. As of May 2021, Carlsen is also ranked among the top five in the FIDE rapid and blitz rating lists with Elo ratings of 2881 and 2886, respectively.

Yes, but I was talking about the OTHER guy...