Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

longest you had to stay in wet pants

If this is a competition, I´m not gonna winn. I take off my wet clothes rather quick after wetting. Maybe if I´m on my way home I can be in them for up to half an hour, otherwise I throuh them into the laundry and get myself in the shower. Sometimes in the opposite way, going into the shower fully clothed and then toss the wet clothes in the washing maschine. 

It´s another thing with my bedwetting. It often occur in the middle of the night, and then I have to stay in my wet clothes and wet bed until the morning. Then I can be in my wet bed for up to eight hours. Usually I go up and change clothes and put a dry towel in my bed so I can sleep better. When I wake up in the morning in a already wet bed I do not bother to go up to go to the toilet... 

I don't wear pants personally, and frankly, in a skirt, only my panties get wet, so staying in them all day is no big deal. I've been on long hikes with my husband just using my panties as a toilet under my skirt and been absolutely fine (although I do take them off to let my crotch get some air!).

I do sometimes wear leggings, though, and those get soaked with pee. One time I relieved myself in my leggings while out drunk and was in them for a few hours, don't remember how long exactly. But they were actually dry by the time we got home and my husband pulled them down.

Posted (edited)

I peed my pants by accident on the bus during a trip in university. The bus ride was only about a half hour but we were stuck in the road leading to the convention center we were going to for another 20 25 minutes and i was super desperate and leaking. I was too embarrassed to show my desperation which made holding it really hard. After a few uncomfortable bladder spasms i gave in/ lost control and peed into the bus seat. The person next to me noticed and i think so did a couple of other people because of how loud the drops were. I also had to tell the bus driver, and then my TA and professor found out. I was in navy khakis but Luckily i had a jacket to tie around my waist. Had to stay in them for 5 or 6 hours. I love wetting but it was so embarrassing and i had so much adrenaline because you could still tell a bit from the front. And they only started drying shortly before getting back. Good thing i didnt eat asparagus that day!

Edited by Clouddbuoy (see edit history)

I was tied up and left (by my ex) for about 3 days. So ... it wasn't fun. I think I wrote about it here, but I (as usual) can't find it. I won't ruin the thread with details. 

I would love to be tied up (with consent and a much shorter amount of time) with someone trustworthy. 

I've had delivery jobs I've had to sit in a huge plastic bag because there was literally no time to get off the highway and find a bathroom. I mean literally. I have written about that too.

I think the longest time for me would probably be about six hours. I peed in my pants at an amusement park and didn't have a change of clothes. We did go on some water rides like the log flume, so that helped hide my accident.

As for my bedwetting, I usually sleep through the whole night and don't realize that I have wet my bed until I wake up in the morning. So thats eight hours of sleep.

yeah it was long for me too. on a road trip with mom there were lots of detours due to flooding in Midwest  years ago and it was all rural areas with no places to stop. it was about a 7 hour trip and i peed my pants the first time within the first hour and since i was already wet and with all the detours i just kept rewetting them whenever i had to go until we finally got to the hotel.