Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

longest you had to stay in wet pants

I was at a friend's house for the weekend while his parents were away, and had forgot to bring a spare change of clothes. My friend was occupying the bathroom that was attached to the entrance, and I didn't know where another one was. My bladder often gives a very short desperation warning before it gives up and releases, and I couldn't find the other bathroom in time before my pants gave out.

I was in the wet pants till they dried on their own, which was roughly 4 or 5 hours. (Luckily I had a fair share of "accidents" in front of this friend before so he wasn't terribly bothered about it)

Edited by ParadoxicEros (see edit history)

I peed in my jeans when my family took a day trip when I was younger, but it was was hot out so I dried pretty quick. Still, I was stuck in those same pants and underwear for the rest of the day we were out. I held it for the ~2 hour drive and then wet pretty much as soon as we got there, where we hung around for about 3 or 4 hours before driving back, so I guess about 5 or 6 hours total before I could change.

We were once invited to a big birthday party at a chateau by some distant relatives I never heard from before. 
I was pretty young. There were some other kids around and we were allowed to go into the garden. 
I realized I had to pee but because I knew we would have to go back inside soon for dinner anyway I decided to just wait until then. 
Big mistake because one of the kids decided to do something, that made me laugh uncontrollably. Which made me lose control of some other body functions as well.
Of course I had no other clothes with me so I had to just wait out the rest of the day. 

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...