Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

longest you had to stay in wet pants

If this is a competition, I´m not gonna winn. I take off my wet clothes rather quick after wetting. Maybe if I´m on my way home I can be in them for up to half an hour, otherwise I throuh them into the laundry and get myself in the shower. Sometimes in the opposite way, going into the shower fully clothed and then toss the wet clothes in the washing maschine. 

It´s another thing with my bedwetting. It often occur in the middle of the night, and then I have to stay in my wet clothes and wet bed until the morning. Then I can be in my wet bed for up to eight hours. Usually I go up and change clothes and put a dry towel in my bed so I can sleep better. When I wake up in the morning in a already wet bed I do not bother to go up to go to the toilet... 

I don't wear pants personally, and frankly, in a skirt, only my panties get wet, so staying in them all day is no big deal. I've been on long hikes with my husband just using my panties as a toilet under my skirt and been absolutely fine (although I do take them off to let my crotch get some air!).

I do sometimes wear leggings, though, and those get soaked with pee. One time I relieved myself in my leggings while out drunk and was in them for a few hours, don't remember how long exactly. But they were actually dry by the time we got home and my husband pulled them down.

I peed my pants by accident on the bus during a trip in university. The bus ride was only about a half hour but we were stuck in the road leading to the convention center we were going to for another 20 25 minutes and i was super desperate and leaking. I was too embarrassed to show my desperation which made holding it really hard. After a few uncomfortable bladder spasms i gave in/ lost control and peed into the bus seat. The person next to me noticed and i think so did a couple of other people because of how loud the drops were. I also had to tell the bus driver, and then my TA and professor found out. I was in navy khakis but Luckily i had a jacket to tie around my waist. Had to stay in them for 5 or 6 hours. I love wetting but it was so embarrassing and i had so much adrenaline because you could still tell a bit from the front. And they only started drying shortly before getting back. Good thing i didnt eat asparagus that day!

Edited by Clouddbuoy (see edit history)

I was tied up and left (by my ex) for about 3 days. So ... it wasn't fun. I think I wrote about it here, but I (as usual) can't find it. I won't ruin the thread with details. 

I would love to be tied up (with consent and a much shorter amount of time) with someone trustworthy. 

I've had delivery jobs I've had to sit in a huge plastic bag because there was literally no time to get off the highway and find a bathroom. I mean literally. I have written about that too.

I think the longest time for me would probably be about six hours. I peed in my pants at an amusement park and didn't have a change of clothes. We did go on some water rides like the log flume, so that helped hide my accident.

As for my bedwetting, I usually sleep through the whole night and don't realize that I have wet my bed until I wake up in the morning. So thats eight hours of sleep.

yeah it was long for me too. on a road trip with mom there were lots of detours due to flooding in Midwest  years ago and it was all rural areas with no places to stop. it was about a 7 hour trip and i peed my pants the first time within the first hour and since i was already wet and with all the detours i just kept rewetting them whenever i had to go until we finally got to the hotel.

• 2 months later...
Guest Peeinglover99

The whole day&night. I watched movies and i don't want to miss the movie so i decided to wet myself. I wet my peejama and i go sleep in them and wet them during night and morning. Such amazing experience

I think it was when i wet myself when stopped by a cop for crossing the street where I shouldn't do it. First it took him forever to write me a ticket and after that I still had to go back to the car parked about 20 minutes walk from place where I wet myself.  What was worst, it happened in the middle of the day and I was wearing light grey pants. Wet trail was really visible.

• 3 weeks later...

As others have said with bedwetting I too sleep through the night not even relaxing I had peed the bed until I wake up the next morning so from what ever time I peed in the bed until I wake up the next morning.  

As for being a wake and wet not sure the length exactly but several hours.  I have wet my pants on a school field trip and a few times on trips with my mom.  The worst is when you pee yourself as you are going to the place for the field trip.  That means you have to stay in your pee pants for the ride there, the activity and the ride home.  Thankfully, like clouddbuoy above I had on dark navy pants.  In the begging you could tell I had peed in my pants but as they dried it was less noticeable on the outside, but I could still feel my wet and then damp underwear most of the trip.

42 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

I haven't commented here... but well over 28 hours... had an accident in an airport before a very long flight and did not have a change of pants. Fortunately, they mostly dried under the hand dryer and with prodding with paper towel, and I did have a change of underwear.

I know you’re incredibly busy, but I would love to hear about that full experience if you’re willing to share. 

If you mean ever, when I was a kid there were times I had to wear wet pants. If no one noticed I'd had an accident and made me go change I'd just keep wearing my wet pants so I didn't miss anything fun by having to take the time to get fresh clothes. There were a couple times where I peed my pants, like at the movies or the park, where there just wasn't anything to be done until I got home.

If you mean now, I've been fortunate enough to avoid an adult accident (knock on wood) but when wetting for fun I usually don't stay in wet pants too long after I've done wetting. I enjoy the feeling of wet pants but I don't tend to flood my pants but just leak desperately over a period of time so by the time I'm feeling wet/desperate enough to either give in and go pee or just finish in my pants I tend to have been wet for quite awhile anyway and that seems to be enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't forced, but I chose to stay in wet pants for about 8 hours one day. I was cleaning my rented condo before moving out after university. My roommates were all gone already. I was alone in the condo for about 3 days, and when I woke up the first day, I decided to put on some boxers and jeans, wet myself with my morning piss, and just keep pissing in them all day long. I drank a lot of water to ensure I wet myself many times. I didn't count, but I'd guess it was 8-10 times I peed those jeans over an 8 hour period of time cleaning the condo. Each time I had to go I'd simply walk upstairs to the bathroom, jump in the tub, try a new position, and let it flow. Eventually it was just like wearing a completely soaked pair of pants, as if you'd jumped in a lake or something. 

On 9/26/2021 at 10:18 AM, EEin said:

A few hours, I'd wet myself at a friends house and because she was a girl there wasn't any clothes for me to change in to until I got home when my parents had finished work. 

this probably isn't everyone's thing, but I'd be turned on being forced to wear her girl clothes after I wet myself. 

On 7/8/2021 at 8:39 AM, China Girl said:

I don't wear pants personally, and frankly, in a skirt, only my panties get wet, so staying in them all day is no big deal. I've been on long hikes with my husband just using my panties as a toilet under my skirt and been absolutely fine (although I do take them off to let my crotch get some air!).

I do sometimes wear leggings, though, and those get soaked with pee. One time I relieved myself in my leggings while out drunk and was in them for a few hours, don't remember how long exactly. But they were actually dry by the time we got home and my husband pulled them down.

The thought of peeing in your underwear and just staying in them all day long, especially out in public or at work, is so hot to me. It's a fantasy I've wanted to try myself, but either never had the courage or the opportunity. 

I've often peed myself and stayed in them until they dried out. If I'm feeling really horny I might wear them the next day and rewet. My record was a four day holiday where I went them same shorts every day as I didn't bring anything else to wear. I did rinse them out in the shower after the second day to ensure they didn't smell. 

On 7/8/2021 at 6:05 PM, tennyson said:

I was tied up and left (by my ex) for about 3 days. So ... it wasn't fun. I think I wrote about it here, but I (as usual) can't find it. I won't ruin the thread with details. 

I would love to be tied up (with consent and a much shorter amount of time) with someone trustworthy. 

I've had delivery jobs I've had to sit in a huge plastic bag because there was literally no time to get off the highway and find a bathroom. I mean literally. I have written about that too.

Wow. What clothes? Did you mess yourself?