Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Surprise Tickle Attack | Pictures

Watch Olivia pee her pants from being relentlessly tickled in this cute and funny wetting video.

In this scene we find Olivia minding her own business, reading a magazine, blissfully unaware that she is being silently stalked by Lola.  While Olivia is captivated by the article she is reading, Lola seizes the opportunity to pounce- She jumps on Olivia and launches a full scale tickle attack.

Olivia begs Lola to stop tickling her, claiming that she needs to pee, but Lola doesn’t care. She continues tickling Olivia, without mercy, until Olivia can’t hold back and has an accident in her pajama bottoms.

tickle-1.jpg

tickle-2.jpg

tickle-3.jpg

tickle-4.jpg

tickle-5.jpg

tickle-6.jpg

tickle-7.jpg

tickle-8.jpg

Blissfully unaware, yet still sitting on a pee pad.  Heheh.  I do like a good tickle until accident video though.  I suppose it's possible that she could be aware that she was going to need it or maybe she intended on using it so she didn't have to get up, but was unaware of the impending "attack". 

I do love HD Wetting though.  Love the different situations rather than "replaceable model wets her green panties in the kitchen".  That kind of scene doesn't require much imagination and seems minimal effort.  HDW seems much more passionate and has fun with the content.

On 7/7/2021 at 7:15 AM, China Girl said:

That green piss though...it does put me off a little.

Well... Technically her urine wasn't green.  As @ilikeadultvids pointed out, she is sitting on a pee pad.  That pad has a white absorbent layer and a green plastic backing.  When the absorbent material got wet, it became transparent, allowing the green color of the packing to show through.  Her pajama pants are also slightly green, which contributed to the impression of greenness here, but these are the affects of the materials, not any actual color that was present in  her pee.

17 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Blissfully unaware, yet still sitting on a pee pad.  Heheh.  I do like a good tickle until accident video though.  I suppose it's possible that she could be aware that she was going to need it or maybe she intended on using it so she didn't have to get up, but was unaware of the impending "attack". 

I do love HD Wetting though.  Love the different situations rather than "replaceable model wets her green panties in the kitchen".  That kind of scene doesn't require much imagination and seems minimal effort.  HDW seems much more passionate and has fun with the content.

We could have taken steps to hide the pee pad, as well as do other things to increase impressiveness, like make sure the microphone or lights are never, ever visible at the edge of the frame.  Indeed, with some videos we do go to these lengths.  But, when we do that, it requires us to be a lot more careful and deliberate while shooting.

I like to assume that the people who view HD Wetting videos are fairly intelligent (after all, they have great taste in wetting videos).  So, I accept that our viewers are fully aware that these scenes are being done for the benefit of a camera, that there are lights, there is a microphone, and there is some way of dealing with the mess.  I don't think it is realistic to expect our audience to be able to suspend their disbelief to the point that they would believe our videos are real situations that just happened to be accidentally recorded somehow.

Instead, what I try to do is capture scenes that feel authentic.  What I mean by that is have scenes that are authentically fun, where the models' real personalities get to shine through, and where we aren't seriously asking the viewers to believe in an untruth.  We may do videos where a model is tied up, but we do it in a fun way, where we often show behind the scenes parts and mistakes, letting the audience in on the fakeness (and the fun) of the scene, instead of asking them to believe that its all real.

So, in scenes like this one, ya, there is a pee pad there and I know you're going to see it.  But, I figure you already know when you start watching the video you are going to see someone pee.  Otherwise, why would the video even be on HD Wetting?  What is important, for me, to do with the scene is to make sure the the models are actually having fun in it.  That energy and joy comes across on camera, and as you observed, makes HD Wetting something a bit different from the other video producers out there.

Heh, I was only kidding.  Of course these are staged.  Although, it's also fun to think that she was having a lazy day and placed a pad down so that she didn't have to get up to go.  But alas, she went sooner than she anticipated.  MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA.  I still love the site.  If I had the money, I would buy a sub, but as of right now, I'm way in debt and don't need to make recurring payments for the sake of entertainment, though during times that I do have some spare money, I have gotten subs for it.

12 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Heh, I was only kidding.  Of course these are staged.  Although, it's also fun to think that she was having a lazy day and placed a pad down so that she didn't have to get up to go.  But alas, she went sooner than she anticipated.  MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA.  I still love the site.  If I had the money, I would buy a sub, but as of right now, I'm way in debt and don't need to make recurring payments for the sake of entertainment, though during times that I do have some spare money, I have gotten subs for it.

I understand.  And I would never try and argue that spending money on adult entertainment should be a financial priority for anyone.  If it weren't for having my own bills to pay, and the simple fact that producing such videos costs money, I would happily give away all our content.  Unfortunately, if I did that, I would quickly find myself homeless and without the means to produce any new content.

However, for people who are unable to afford an HD Wetting subscription, we do have several free videos available- https://hdwetting.com/free-videos/

On 7/9/2021 at 12:59 PM, TVGuy said:

I understand.  And I would never try and argue that spending money on adult entertainment should be a financial priority for anyone.  If it weren't for having my own bills to pay, and the simple fact that producing such videos costs money, I would happily give away all our content.  Unfortunately, if I did that, I would quickly find myself homeless and without the means to produce any new content.

However, for people who are unable to afford an HD Wetting subscription, we do have several free videos available- https://hdwetting.com/free-videos/

Heh, yep.  Familiar with that page.