Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Greetings, guys. Decided to introduce myself properly after a couple of random posts, mainly in the fiction section.

Though I'm not religious my username comes from my favourite Bible verse. Had once been crazy over Theology but my mom wouldn't let me study it as a university major; her bottom line was Philosophy, and nothing crazier beyond that. I chose to study Linguistics out of my interest in languages, but decided to take a gap year after Year 1, partly because of Covid and partly because I'm planning to reapply and major in English instead. Have resented math and anything natural science related ever since the first day of primary school.

Shoulder-length dark hair, eyes of the same colour, relatively fair-skinned for an East Asian. 160 cm tall (don't know how to convert that into feet and inches sorry), on the chubbier side.

For some reason I'm only into pure pee desperation. No wetting, no messing, no diapers, no humiliation though an abundance of after-care is more than welcome. Hope I'm not alone lol.

An enthusiastic writer though definitely with a lot of room for improvement. Mainly write fiction since I'm not known for having loads of rich omorashi experiences. I don't watch anime or TV series that often so when I do fanfiction my characters are usually personified versions of institutions, organisations, events, examinations, academic disciplines and such. Hope no one finds it weird.

Enough rambling here I suppose. Greetings again.

18 hours ago, Psalm23_4 said:

Enough rambling here I suppose.

Never enough!  😁

Thank you for introducing yourself! And you are certainly not alone here with your preference.

As much as we all want anonymity, it is so good to read what kind of interesting people is behind the cover of a nickname. I hope that you'll feel at home here!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 10:08 AM, Psalm23_4 said:

For some reason I'm only into pure pee desperation. No wetting, no messing, no diapers, no humiliation though an abundance of after-care is more than welcome. Hope I'm not alone lol.

Welcome!  You're definitely not alone--I've found the crowd here spans a variety of omo-related interests.  

When I was younger, I was definitely only into desperation (and I found so, *so* many stories on Literotica that catered to that interest).  I'm still not into messing, diapers, and piss itself, but I've found my kink has expanded to include awkward exposure when the desperation becomes too extreme--specifically, people having to pee in unusual places and being embarrassed by the awkward exposure that results in.  I think it has something to do with breaking societal taboos?

At any rate, welcome, and thank you for your fiction contributions!