Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 minutes were left in the movie, but Victoria wouldn't have a clue about how much time was left. The last 10 minutes had been a blur of many things. She remembered watching the screen, but what she w

"I'll take the extra large gulp lemonade, please" Victoria pleasantly said to the young man taking her groups order. As they waited for their drinks to get filled, Victoria felt a hand touch her butt

Time left in movie: 75 Minutes- The three friends all sat there watching the movie, and all with their own intentions as far as their bladders went. Katies bladder definitely had some pee in it, but s

Time left in movie: 75 Minutes- The three friends all sat there watching the movie, and all with their own intentions as far as their bladders went. Katies bladder definitely had some pee in it, but she was still fine. She only had her thighs pushed together slightly to keep it under control. She wished Victoria would put her hand back on her butt. She loved the way that felt when watching this dirty movie... It was so exciting to be messing around with her best friend! Katie knew, however, that Victoria was in no state to flirt right now. Katie watched as Victoria jammed a hand between her legs and was still rocking back and forth in her seat somewhat, very restlessly. As she looked closer she could swear that Victoria was rubbing herself... Dang it she must have to pee so badly! Katie knew that rubbing helped to keep in the pee, as she had done so herself on a few extremely desperate occasions. However, this rubbing seemed less desperate than that, although her friend certainly was desperate to go. It seemed to be more ad a pleasurable rub... Katie watched for just a minute more, and then whispered to Victoria "Hey you look like you're seriously about to wet your shorts. Are you okay?" Katie was genuinely concerned about Victoria. She had never seen her nearly this desperate to go in all the time they had been friends. Victoria wasn't expecting to be talked to as she was deep into watching the sex scene currently happening in the movie, and was using her need to pee as the disguise to rub her exceptionally wet pussy. She realized quickly that she was probably gonna get the shorts wet from her juices where she was rubbing, but that was a problem for later, as this felt too good to stop. She also was surprised at how her full bladder made her rubbing feel even better, and she was again glad she was so desperate to go. Victoria looked at Katie, seeing her sexiness in the dark light of the movie theatre. She had never thought of Katie as being sexy before, as they were the best of friends, but the atmosphere was totally different, and these new thoughts made her wonder if she maybe liked her as more than a friend... However, her thoughts had made her quit rubbing momentarily, and her bladder QUICKLY reminded her of her need. As she again applied pressure through her shorts with her hand, she looked Katie in the eyes and said "Damn do i need to go. I hope you don't mind me using my hand.." "I don't mind at all.. But whoever sits here next will if you pee in the seat! You seem to want to hold it though." "Oh I can't miss a second of this movie Victoria whispered back. I'm just gonna have to hold it. I always do" Katie took this response as something to think about to herself, and sat back in her seat, her own thighs still pressing together to keep her bladder contained.

Time left in movie: 60 Minutes- Lindsey had noticed Victoria holding herself, and by this point, she was also constantly pressing her hand up against her private parts. Lindsey leaned over to Victoria and said "Holy shit we both need to go, don't we?" Victoria simply nodded in agreement while biting her lip. The truth was, in the last few minutes Victoria's need had grown exponentially even again, and now her rubbing her pussy was not only for pleasure, but also beginning to become a bit of a necessity to keep the ache in her body at bay. Her bladder felt like a boulder, yet also so urgently panged her and sent waves of desperation through her. Her blue cotton shorts had not yet had any more leaks thrown to them, but Victoria was seriously concerned she would leak, and truly did not know if she would be able to hold it to the end of the movie. Lindsey was not as desperate as Victoria was, but she was not far behind. She had her left hand applying a multitude of pressure through her black and white romper, while her right hand pulled up on the romper with strength, causing the fabric of it to be pulled tight over her pussy. She was sitting completely still, and was letting her hands do all the holding while watching this movie.

Time left in movie: 45 minutes- This scene in the movie was incredibly interesting, but only Katie knew that, as she was the only one with a bladder empty enough to watch the movie. She sat there curled in a ball with both hands between her thighs, but she didn't push or rub with them. She simply grinded herself against them whenever the urge to pee became too much, with the rest of the time having her legs being pushed together simply enough to hold it in. Victoria on the other hand, was constantly using her hands to keep the flood at bay. There was no doubt this was the most desperate she had been in her life, and the pain was starting to outweigh keeping it all in. She had quit rubbing, and Instead pulled her shorts up so high that they applied pressure to her pussy, while also putting pressure with her hands, through her shorts right onto her peehole. Her ass was nearly bare on the seat from how high her shorts were pulled up, but she did not mind at all. She had lost one little drop, and was seriously still concerned every moment that another drop would be lost. Lindsey was now in an incredibly bad state, and she was seriously considering peeing in a cup so she didn't have to leave the movie. However, she realized she could not focus on the movie anyway, so she decided she would have to go somehow.  She whispered to Victoria, while visibly starting to shake from desperation " that's it I give up. I actually absolutely cannot hold it much longer. I'm gonna go" and with that, she carefully got up, keeping both hands in her crotch, and started slowly making her way out of the theater, glad she was on the aisle seat. After taking three steps though Lindsey lost a 5 second spurt. It started and simply would not stop for 5 seconds, and in the process soaked the bottom of her ass and left thigh. This caused her to nope right back and sit in her seat. Hands now furiously pulling and rubbing to get it all under control. She was so embarrassed, but so thankful no one seemed to notice in the dark theater. Victoria, desperate as she was, was intrigued and gave Lindsey a weird look, to which Lindsey lowly said , "I just literally had a baby accident when I stood up. My butt is soaked with pee" "what!??" Victoria said a little too loudly, but Luckily no one seemed to notice. "Oh my gosh that is so bad. How can I help?" Victoria asked, both shocked but sorry for her friends predicament, and also still painfully aware of her absolutely bursting bladder.  "Well actually now that my accident is over maybe I can hold it..." Lindsey said.

Time left in movie: 30 minutes-Lindsey quickly learned she could not hold it, and had in the last 15 minutes suffered a one second leak and another big 4 second spurt. Her romper was very damp to say the least, and her fingers were literally so tired from all the holding they were doing. She knew if she stood up, even if she made it out of the room, she'd embarass herself in front of the whole crowd outside. So, she leaned over and glanced at Victoria, who was scissoring her legs back and forth super fast while sticking her right hand right onto her peehole through the shorts, and had her left hand under her bottom, where she applied pressure from the bottom to her pussy. This was quite the show, but before feeling bad for her friend Lindsey knew she had to take care of herself. So, Lindsey whispered in Victoria's ear "I'm actually gonna pee any second. Would you hate me if I just peed here in the sea" Victoria was slightly shocked at this, but she understood that Lindsey was simply at her limit. Victoria responded "No.. I would not hate you but Katie might if you sit in a wet romper in her car! You need to ask her" Lindsey said sternly , "get her attention then please", as Lindseys hands were worn out, and the bouncing up and down in the seat was about to be inadequate to keep her pee in for too many more seconds. Katie at this point had her left hand clamped to her crotch, and she knew she could wait the rest of the movie but knew that she would be incredibly desperate by the time it was over. Victoria whispered to Katie to look at Lindsey, where Lindsey then tried to whisper across to Victoria asking if she would be mad if she wore pee clothes into the car. Victoria who was in the middle was in the way however, and had to ask Katie for Lindsey. "Basically she's about to pee herself on purpose because she can't hold it anymore... Do you mind if your car gets a little wet is what she wants to ask?" "Well.. I don't think i have much of a choice.. Look at her!" As Katie said this she and Victoria glanced at Lindsey, who had stopped holding herself, gotten completely still, and was breathing very quickly. A not-so-faint hissing sound could be heard, and it went on for legitimately over a minute.

Time left in movie: 15 minutes- Lindsey sat there in wet clothes, and I mean her romper was soaked. Her Ass? Drenched. Thighs? Covered. Legs? Completely wet. Socks and shoes? Full of her warm pee. It even had went somewhat up her back. She had not only absolutely pissed herself, But also had drenched the seat. However, she now could fully enjoy the end of the movie. She felt really weird for doing it... But surprisingly didn't regret it. However she wondered if people would notice when they left the theater. Victoria was incredibly worried she was about to be in the same situation that Lindsey was in 15 minutes ago. At this point Victoria had both hands down her shorts and was alternating between furiously rubbing and deep squeezing to keep her pee contained. She had lost another spurt 5 minutes before, and was sure it would show a wet spot on the blue cotton. Watching this desperation had made Katie turned on, but also had increased her own desperation. Katie suddenly was not so sure she could hold it until the end of the movie, as she now has both hands shoved into her crotch, super desperate to go....

1. What should Katie do about her need?

A. She should try and keep holding it. After all she is a basically grown adult (in her mind), and it is only 15 minutes to go!

B. Get up and go to the bathroom. It doesn't matter if the movie is almost over. The need is too strong. She is however worried about lines...

C. Pull a Lindsey and pee herself. Yes it seems gross. But Lindsey already has, and she doesn't seem too bothered by it. Plus Katie is wearing black leggings. It would barely show up.

2. What should Victoria do about her need?

A. She said she would wait until the movie is over and by-golley she will!!! It doesn't matter that he is basically only keeping it in my masturbating. She will find a way.

B. Damn it, Lets give up and go to the bathroom. Maybe Katie will go with her.. Hopefully there wouldn't be a line!

C. Pee in her huge lemonade cup. It beats peeing her shorts for sure, and she gets to stay and watch the movie! (This would count as a win for you guys, as she would be peeing outside of a toilet!)

D. Pull the Lindsey, and say Fuck it and wet herself. It can't be that bad to sit in pee shorts.. Can it? (This would also count as a win!)

E. An alternate suggestion which I will take into consideration. If so write out your suggestion!

1.B

The way the option is formulated makes me think there is a line at the bathroom, could make for an interesting scenario.

And the story would get split up giving us two parts, which is a win-win.

2.A

Kinda wanted Victoria to go with Katie and maybe have an accident together in the line, but she should keep her word about staying till the end.

Cant let Lindsey have an accident and just back out now.

Edited by darkdealer89
correction. (see edit history)