Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello! This will be my first real post on this site, and I decided to try my hand at an interactive. The goal of this will be to make Victoria pee somewhere outside of a normal spot, like a toilet, shower, pool, etc. Therefore, while wetting herself obviously means a win for you guys, peeing somewhere not so conventional like on the floor, for example, would also constitute a win.

Victoria, our main character, is a 17 year old (soon to be 18) high school student. She is shy around most people but around friends can be outgoing. Shes a bit short at around 5'3 to 5'4, and not skinny, but her curves are in all the right places, being quite "Thicc". She also has nice medium sized breasts, and overall she is confident in her body. Her hair is light blonde, almost white, and is quite long, down to her upper middle back, as well as naturally curly. her eyes are brown with a touch of green in the right lighting. Her skin is white, and she has a sort-of pale complexion. Despite being shy around people, she likes being a bit naughty occasionally, especially liking to show off her great butt. And for our information, she definitely does NOT have a pee fetish.

And with that, lets start our story:

Victoria reached around the curtain to grab her towel after turning off the hot water, clearing the steam which had settled in the bathroom her younger sister Erin and her share, from their shower. As she dried her hair she ran through a mental checklist of stuff she had already done this morning. Brushed her teeth, took a shower, emptied her bladder; the next step was to head to her room and pick out an outfit for her day. As she wrapped her warm naked body in the towel, she stepped out of the bathroom and saw her 16 year old sister Erin standing there in her black pajamas, legs crossed and bouncing up and down quickly.

"Oh I'm glad you're out of there, I really gotta go pee" Erin said to Victoria, straining before quickly walking in and closing the door. Victoria didn't think too much of this, although she remembered that she was in a very similar state herself this morning, glad the bathroom had been unoccupied.

Now, we need to pick out a few things for the story:

1. What is Victoria's day going to consist of?

A. Going to another normal day at school

B. A three and a half hour Roadtrip to her Aunt and Uncles house.

C. Going to see a movie with two female friends of hers.

2. What outfit will she pick?

A. Some tight blue jeans and a nice red  polo shirt

B. Blue cotton bootyshorts that show off her butt quite well ( these show off liquid quite well.. You never know, could be interesting) and a white normal t shirt

C. Black leggings and a blue t shirt

D. A green and yellow stripe sundress that stops right below mid thigh

3. What is her bladder size?

A. Small

B. Around average

C. Pretty large

D. Huge. She can keep a LOT of pee in there.

4. What are her peeing habits?

A. She always looks for a bathroom when she feels the need to go, and is nervous when one isn't available.

B. She doesn't think too much about her bladder. If she has to go.. Then she goes. If it gets too bad though she will certainly try and find a place to go.

C. She has a bad habit of waiting until she definitely needs to pee before going. After all, what's the point if you don't truly need to go?  This can lead to situations which put her in a bad place... But she can't seem to break the habit.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 minutes were left in the movie, but Victoria wouldn't have a clue about how much time was left. The last 10 minutes had been a blur of many things. She remembered watching the screen, but what she w

"I'll take the extra large gulp lemonade, please" Victoria pleasantly said to the young man taking her groups order. As they waited for their drinks to get filled, Victoria felt a hand touch her butt

Time left in movie: 75 Minutes- The three friends all sat there watching the movie, and all with their own intentions as far as their bladders went. Katies bladder definitely had some pee in it, but s

As Victoria got into her room, she quickly dropped the towel and admired herself in her mirror. As she ran a hand over her left boob, she thought to herself "damn, I look good". She stared a second longer at her body, before spotting a pair of blue, thin cotton booty shorts laying on the floor outside of her closet. She decided these would be the PERFECT shorts to wear to the movies with her friends Lindsey and Katie, who would be here to pick her up in around 25 minutes.

Victoria slid the shorts up her smooth, silky legs, and after stretching them over her delicious butt, decided they looked so good on her without panties, that she would opt to go without any. She pulled them up so that the very bottom of her buttcheeks showed, and admired how the cotton fabric felt on her butt and crotch. Victoria isn't normally one to go without panties, but decided today would be the day, and it makes her feel extra naughty. She is shy, but enjoys all the attention her body can get her. However, even with no panties she still wanted a bra. So, Victoria slid on a white bra followed by a white T shirt, but she made sure the shirt would not cover her rear end.           

After getting dressed Victoria heads downstairs where she gets a quick breakfast of cereal with milk, a medium glass of orange juice, and a BIG Cup of coffee all drunk in around 15 minutes. She also receives a text from her friend Lindsey saying "be there in five". Victoria decided to go ahead and step outside to wait on them, to enjoy the morning weather and to get out of the house before her family disapproved of her revealing pants choice.

A few minutes later she saw Katies car, an older but nice chevy impala pull up, with Lindsey in the passenger seat, who shot a wave and a smile at Victoria. Victoria slid into the backseat, where she immediately was hit with the AC, making her legs shiver and her nipples go slightly hard. "Hey guys!!" She said, to which both friends unanimously replied "Hey!!!" Katie, who was very short, skinny, white with blonde hair, and a very attractive face and nice, petite body, was in the driver seat, as it was her car. Katie was outgoing and an incredibly nice, high energy person. Lindsey was quite a bit taller girl, still skinny, but with big boobs for her size, and dark brown hair with tanned white skin. She was more quiet and laid back. The trio of them together were quite tight, as they had all been friends for around three years or so, with Victoria and Katie having known each-other for five years.

Katie spoke up so Victoria could hear easily from the backseat, saying, "So, I'm so excited for this movie!! But it doesn't start for two hours yet, so we need to go find something to do first. Lindsey doesn't care, so what do you want to do?! Also I hope it isn't too far from here, because I kinda forgot to go pee before picking you guys up!" As she said this Katie giggled and bounced, wearing her black leggings, up and down in her seat, as if to prove to her friends that she indeed did have to go. Lindsey sees this and says "girl you ALWAYS have to pee", to which Katie responds still bouncing somewhat "yea I really do... I wish I had a huge camel bladder like Victoria back there!" "Who, little old me?" Victoria sarcastically said with a smile, knowing it was true, although slightly surprised her friends took note of it. "Yea you" Lindsey said back, "I think my bladder is pretty good.. But nothing like yours"! As Lindsey said this, she took note of how her one piece black and white stripe romper felt tight on her stomach and bladder area, and was grateful she didnt have to go at all really, as this romper was notoriously hard to get on and off, even with assistance.

Katie suddenly said "You two may have big bladders.. But my small one is filling up! So where do you want to go before the movie, Victoria?"

Where should the trio head?

A. How about the park? Its a very nice place about 15-20 minutes away, and they should have public bathrooms for Katie, although they are not always the cleanest, or even always open for Katie to use.

B. A local coffee shop? This would allow for some more morning wake-up and would almost certainly allow Katie to use the restroom. This is about 25-30 minutes away.

C. Lets go to the clothing store. Victoria wouldn't mind going there to look at some new shoes and shirts especially. Their bathrooms are closed for renovation.. A fact which Victoria remembers but decides to leave out, hating to make Katie have to pee longer but figuring the clothes could distract her from her need. The store is about 25-30 minutes away, close to the coffee shop.

Additionally, Victoria is feeling very naughty about wearing no panties and the way it makes the shorts look and feel... Should she:

A. Mention it, somehow, to her friends that she has no panties on, just to get their reaction? After all, they are all very good friends, and she would love to gauge what they think.

B. No, don't mention it! That would just make it weird and awkward. Why on earth does she have to be so obsessed with going commando today.

Victoria, shifting in her seat in order to feel the cotton softly move on her bottom, responded "How about the coffee shop?" "The one on the square?" Katie asked, now having stopped bouncing but still definitely feeling her bladder being at quite an uncomfortable level. She knew she had to pee bad, but knew she could make it there, even if she'd be desperate by the end of the drive, so liked the idea. "Yea, that's the one" Victoria responded, and Katie put her car into drive and set off.

The drive was uneventful for the first 15 minutes or so. Victoria sat in the back seat looking out the window and enjoying the feel of her shorts on her bare crotch and butt. She wasn't at all sure why she liked it so much.. But she knew she sure did. It was turning her on, and she wanted to tell her friends somehow about how good it felt.... But that would be way too awkward, and she was still much too shy to do such a thing. Instead she pushed it out of her mind and blew a blonde strand of hair from her face, and as it fell to her shoulder she glanced up at her two friends up-front. Lindsey was sitting comfortably looking at her phone, as she often did. Victoria glanced at her phone noting there was about 10 minutes left of the drive, if traffic cooperated, before looking back up at Katie. From the look of it she was doing OK, although she wasn't nearly as talkative as usual.

Katie wasn't worried. She knew she would make it, but dang it did she have to pee. For the last five minutes or so she had her thighs smushed together for all she was worth, and was trying to get to the coffee shop before she had to resort to holding her crotch, as that would be embarrassing to do in front of her two friends. If she wasn't the one driving she would have been able to cross her legs together even tighter, but that was not an option right now.

With about four or five minutes left to the shop, Katie suddenly received a strong wave of desperation, and knew it was hold her crotch or lose a big spurt in her red panties, so she chose the former as her panties were still completely dry. She quickly stuffed her right hand between her thighs, putting pressure on her vagina through her clothes with her whole hand, and pressing super hard. This definitely gave her the relief she needed, so decided to keep her hand there for the rest of the drive, applying pressure as it was needed.

Katie noticed Lindsey had noticed her holding herself, so she said, going slightly blushed, hand still in crotch "Sorry Lindsey.. I just really gotta go because I haven't gone since I woke up and I drank a whole bunch for breakfast and it is really embarrassing... But it really helps me hold it! Sorry if it's weird!" "Hey don't apologize to me!" Lindsey says. "We've all been there before and i literally do not care. Do what you gotta do!" Victoria heard this exchange and watched as Katie drove, legs tight, right hand putting quite a bit of pressure on her pussy.. And thought about the last time she had to go bad enough to hold herself. She heard Lindsey say that everyone has been there before, but had she? She knew she had a huge bladder. And she also knew she often waited until it was kinda bad before she went because her bladder could hold so much. This habit of waiting often led to crossed legs, bouncing around in her seat, and on the worst occasions some frantic leg rubbing together after holding it for hours on end... But she couldn't remember the last time she had to use her hand to help keep her bladder in check. And was glad she did not have to, as Katie was looking in tough shape as they pulled into the surprisingly mostly empty parking area to the coffee shop.

As Katie turned the ignition off she quickly hopped out but had to wait for her two friends to also exit the vehicle before locking it! She was no longer holding herself as she stood in the later morning breeze, but instead stood there jiggling rapidly up and down while also taking labored breaths. Victoria saw this and noticed how the jiggling made Katies butt move in a very nice way under her black leggings, but this was quickly cut short as Katie said "I sure hope there isn't a queue, I'm dying here!" Victoria took note of her own bladder, and despite all she had drank for breakfast, felt practically nothing yet. As the Trio headed inside Katie was relieved to see no one in line for the restroom, and said "Thank goodness. Either of you wanna come with me?" As she politely asked this she had to stop walking and wait for a response despite her desperate need. This caused her to give her crotch a quick squeeze with her left hand, before removing it and bouncing up and down on the spot. Victoria quickly said no, as she had no need to go currently. Lindsey didn't need to go either really, but knew this would be a good chance to empty what little was in her bladder, as Katie could help her undo her romper. "I'll go with you!" Lindsey said happily, to which Katie simply responded "Cool but I'm going first!" as she had already started squirming her way to the restroom again. As they got there Lindsey and Katie headed into the one person room together, as they had no shame in peeing in front of one another.

While the goal for you guys is to be able to make Victoria pee , as you can see I like adding in desperation from others as well. However we must not forget the goal of getting Victoria desperate. And with this, a few questions for you all to continue the story!

1. What should Victoria get to drink?

A. A normal hot coffee with some sugars.. Gotta stay sweet!

B. How about an extra large hot coffee and a small Espresso. It seemed a lot for one person, but Victoria knew the caffeine could help her, even though it can make her a bit hyper

C. A large iced coffee, as well as a normal sized water cup. She liked iced coffee, but wanted the water to wash down the taste of the slightly bitter liquid after she had drunk it.

D. Nothing yet. She wants to wait and see what her friends ordered.

2. As they walked in Victoria noticed a cute dude who appeared to be around her age. He had a girl with him who she assumed was his girlfriend... But she was feeling naughty still in her shorts. She noticed the guy stealing a couple glances at her. Should she...?

A. Decide to be good and just order some coffee. After all, he does have his GF with him!

B. Pull her shorts up higher on her, which would make them go from showing off basically only her soft supple legs, and allow a lot of her jiggly buttcheeks to stick out the bottom, all for the guy to see.

C. Go all out, and try and get this guys number. Normally she is shy, but.. Ya know, she is feeling good about herself today!

Wow! Thank all you guys for such a good response rate! I didn't expect to get so many, but am so glad I did! I also apologize for this story having took so long to update. Hopefully i will be better about it in the future.

As Victoria got up to the counter to order, she noticed no-one was immediately there to take her order, and figured they must be in the back doing something. This was OK Though, as she noticed the guy looking at her once again through a reflection, and she immediately had a naughty idea. She pulled the blue shorts up quite high on her, showing off quite a bit of her butt, and she saw in the reflection the guys eyes go wide. His tongue was practically hanging out! This excited her, so she pulled a hairband off of her wrist, and, making sure he was still looking, which he was, she "accidentally" dropped it. She spread her legs just a little, and then bent over to pick it up, making sure the cute dude got an absolute eyeful of her nice and partially exposed behind. She then turned around and gave him a quick wink , and saw his tongue practically hanging out of his mouth! This gave Victoria a huge thrill, and she could feel her crotch tingling with some excitement! She wanted to touch herself... But she couldn't do that! Not in public like this!

As Victoria was caught thinking about this, her butt still sticking out of her shorts by quite a bit, leaving her buttcheeks exposed to the whole store, she heard a female voice come from being the counter. "Hi, can I take your order?" A bubbly girl right around Victoria's age said to her smiling. Victoria pondered for just a moment, then said, while simultaneously smiling back and putting her left hand subconsciously on her bare bottom to feel it, "Hi! Yea can I get a large iced coffee? Ooh and also a cup of water?" "Sure thing!" The bubbly cashier responded. Your order number is 69. As Victoria handed the girl her payment she noticed the cashier staring at her thighs, which were barely covered at all with the position her shorts were in on her body. 

As the cashier handed back her payment, Victoria heard her two friends coming up behind her and knew they were out of the restroom. As Victoria turned around the first thing she heard was Katie whispering, yet whispering quite loudly , "WHOA girl your whole ass is basically out!!! What's up with that???" "What, you don't like it?" Victoria responded with a sly smile and a little laugh, as she pulled her shorts down to their normal, yet still slightly exposing position on her body. Not planning on telling why they were up so high on her. "Well, i didn't say I didn't like it!" Katie said blushing just slightly, before saying, "I'm just glad i don't have to pee anymore! I was desperate!" "Haha yea I am sure you are glad" Victoria stated as Lindsey said " yea we both went but I didn't go NEAR as much as you did Katie". The girls laughed about what is normally an awkward topic, as the two others went up to order and Victoria went and found them a table.

About five minutes later they all three were around the table, laughing and talking among themselves. Victoria with her large iced coffee and water, Lindsey with a large hot coffee with extra sugar and cream, and Katie with only a small hot coffee with extra sugar. She didn't want her bladder to be overworked during the upcoming movie, which at this point was still over an hour away from starting. Time flies when you're having fun with friends however, and suddenly it was nearing time to head to the theater for this unusually early day movie. Katie, who already had to pee again decided to go to the bathroom again before leaving. As she was in there Lindsey said to Victoria "do you need to go? If you do I will too." Lindsey didn't need to go bad at all, only feeling a slight amount of pee in her bladder, but her romper was difficult to pee in, and she knew the coffee may catch up with her. However she decided to wait when Victoria announced "nah I'm good. I really have drunk a ton.. But I don't really need to go yet!" Victoria did actually feel a slight urge to go pee, but as usual she didnt have the slightest interest in going yet, as she always waited until she really truly had to pee before going pee. Some would call it a bad habit, but she called it a time saver. Besides, with her huge bladder she was very good at holding it in.

As Katie got out of the bathroom, they all walked to the car, but not before Victoria noticed the waitress who had taken their order rush in there after Katie. Traffic was nothing special, and they were at the theater in no time at all. The trio realized the movie would start in 20 minutes, although there are previews of course. However the line to get tickets and food or drink was probably a solid 15 minutes long. The three friends could tell that the movie they were seeing was popular and the theater would be pretty full with guests. As they looked over the board while waiting in line Victoria noticed that the movie said it was 2 hours 42 minutes long, longer than she thought, though not that that really mattered. As they all stood in line talking, Victoria also noticed the long line to the ladies bathroom, and watched as the que was full of women, many of whom were around her age range. Most seemed completely fine, though a few had crossed legs or worried looks on their faces. And one girl who she actually recognized from her school as being a grade younger than her was in line who actually had a hand subtly trying to discreetly hold herself through her baggy jeans, although she wasn't being too subtle. Victoria wouldn't normally notice a bathroom que at all, but it seemed to her that today was full of people who had to pee, so it was in the forefront of her mind. This quickly changed though as she realized she had to decide what to order other than her ticket. She didn't feel too hungry, as her belly was slightly full from the liquids she had drank. She definitely wanted a drink though for a movie that would last this long. She heard her friends start to order, Katie getting a medium Pepsi and Lindsey getting a large Dr. Pepper with no ice. "What do you want Tori?" Lindsey asked, to which Victoria replied.....

Alright guys, a few questions to continue the story!

1. What should Victoria get to drink?

A. A medium Pepsi like Katie. After all she has already drank a lot today.

B. How about a large Orange Fanta? It's one of her favorites!

C. Maybe a extra large gulp gulp lemonade cup? These things are huge, and Victoria even is slightly nervous at the amount of liquid it contains knowing that it will definitely make her have to pee. But why should she care? She has a camel bladder and she knows it.

2. This movie is something the three friends have been looking forwards to for quite some time! What should Victorias attitude be about having to miss part of the movie, should that situation arise?

A. I mean, she wouldn't like to miss the movie at all but if something arises that she needs to then she will.

B. She really doesn't want to miss the movie, but if some kind of emergency or 'cough' desperate 'cough' situation arose she would not be against missing a little bit of the movie.

C. She is NOT gonna miss ANY part of this film. It doesn't matter if the place is burning down, she is not leaving that theater until those end credits are rolling.

3. This story is about Victoria, but should her two friends get desperate to pee any in the theater? I wanna see where you guys want the story to go.

A. No. This is Victorias story, lets let the desperation focus on her.

B. The more the merrier.. Let everyone's bladder be full!!

4. Should I have the three girls stay strictly friends? Or should there maybe be a little bit of "experimenting" or flirting between them?

A. These are three good friends and that's what they should stay.

B. These are three hot up and coming young ladies.. Of course they should flirt!

"I'll take the extra large gulp lemonade, please" Victoria pleasantly said to the young man taking her groups order. As they waited for their drinks to get filled, Victoria felt a hand touch her butt and softly feel around for a second. This sudden caressing shocked her slightly, and she jumped to see who it was, only to find it was Lindsey! "What on earth are you doing!" Victoria whisper-yelled excitedly, not entirely against what happened but very unsure. "I'm sorry if I Shouldn't have done that..." Lindsey shyly whispered back. "I just, I thought that your butt looked really good in those little shorts..." Victoria checked to see that Katie was still engrossed talking to the order taker, then turned back to Lindsey, blushed, and said nervously "Well... Thank you I think! I was trying to make it look good. I know it feels good." Lindsey smiled nervously and said "Yea.. It just looked very good and enticing.. And I noticed just now.. You're not wearing any panties? Are you?" Victoria's face went bright red, and this gave Lindsey the answer she desired. "Why not! Especially in shorts as revealing as those?" "It.. It makes me feel naughty and i love how it feels... Don't tell!" Victoria responded. They both stood there blushing. Victoria didn't like girls... Did she? She certainly didn't think so upfront, but she always knew in the back of her mind that there was a little bit of interest. Before getting lost in thought though, Katie turned to them and said "what are you two whispering  about back here? To which both other friends responded "nothing!" In unison. "Hmmmm.... I don't believe you, but lets just go find some seats! The movie is starting soon. I'm so excited, so grab your drinks from the counter!" Drinks were grabbed, tickets were got, and the three girls headed towards their theater room, with Victoria in the rear checking out her two friends butts, and noticing just how nice they looked. Katies in her black leggings, pulled up between her petite yet nice booty, and Lindseys in the black and white romper, with lots of legs and thigh showing, leading up to her round bottom.

As the three friends headed into the semi crowded theater, the previews appeared to be just starting, and they wondered the rows before finding a mostly empty row about two thirds of the way from the screen, having only two other people in it on the opposite end. "Ooh lets get the middle of the row" Lindsey said, but was quickly interrupted by Katie. "Could we.. Could we sit at the edge here guys? I like the edge of the row better". "And why is that?" Victoria asked her, to which Katie said "Well... It's so I can easily leave to go pee if I have to. You guys know I have a small squirell bladder!" Katie said a little too loud, attracting attention from the other movie-goers around her. "Ugggg fine," Lindsey said, though she didn't truly care all that much where the three of them sat.   Victoria said as they were in the process of sitting down "It doesn't matter to me where we sit." "What if you have to pee?" Katie asked, to which Victoria replied after thinking about all she had drunk and was going to drink yet, "Oh I'll definitely have to pee by the time its over with all I'm drinking. But I'm just gonna hold it. I don't want to miss a second of this movie!" Lindsey, now set down in the seat closest to the aisle agreed, saying "Yea I really don't want to miss even a second of this. I'm not gonna leave unless I really have to!" And with that, the three girls settled in to the comfy theater seats to watch some previews first. Lindsey was in the Seat closest the aisle, Victoria in the middle, and Katie in the third seat furthest from the aisle.

The previews lasted literally thirty minutes, and finally the movie began. By this point Katie was only slightly sipping her Pepsi trying to not have to pee. Lindsey had drunk nearly all her Dr pepper however, not thinking about the need to go becoming prevalent after coffee and a large soda. And Victoria had also made a sizeable dent in her huge lemonade cup, although she still had about half of it left. By this point Katie felt a small need to go, though she was determined not to let it get to her. Lindsey felt a need to go aswell, however it wasn't urgent (yet), so she simply didn't care and was engrossed in the movies beginning. The drinks had surprisingly started to catch up to Victoria however. She realized just how much she had truly drunk today. She didn't really care, as she always put off going to the bathroom quite past the point she was at now, but she knew by the end of the movie in two and a half hours. that she would definitely be in an urgent situation, and that was if she didn't finish her lemonade. It was too good however, and she kept on drinking, with her huge bladder quickly beginning to fill up to where she felt it.

Fourty minutes into the movie, the situation was getting rather interesting for the girls. Lindsey had her legs crossed together, left over right, and was squeezing her thighs sometimes, trying to suppress her need to pee. Her bladder definitely wasn't tiny, but coffee and soda can defeat even a big bladder. The pushing together of her thighs also helped relieve another type of pressure Lindsey was feeling. See, this movie had lots of kissing and sex in it, and frankly it was getting all three girls turned on. While Lindsey did this thigh squeeze for both reasons, Katie was also being naughty. By sipping her drink she had managed to keep her bladder relatively empty for now, but she still felt quite turned on. So, she kept pushing her pussy tight onto the seat and grinding down. As she did this her left hand was inside her shirt and discreetly playing with her boobs under and through her bra. She hid this by the fact that it was cold in the theater, and she had her hand under her shirt for warmth. Her right hand however was all over Victoria's left leg, as it had been for the last twenty minutes or so. These two friends didn't normally act like this.. But the movie was getting them all excited. Her hand moved up and down, scratching her leg and squeezing her thighs. Katie didn't move her hand under Victoria's shorts, although part of her wanted to do so. Victoria was incredibly turned on by all of what was happening. She had never wanted to rub herself so badly, but how could she do that in public... Unless.. An idea popped into her head. She would pretend she had to pee bad enough to hold herself, and that would let her rub her wet pussy. She decided quickly however that that was probably way too risky... But then she thought, "What if I make myself ACTUALLY have to pee bad enough to hold myself...? Then I'd be legit!" Having to pee did nothing for Victoria, and she never even considered that people would be turned on by such an act. However, she knew it would be a legit way to hold her crotch, which would let her rub herself in public. How naughty she felt!

Victoria knew her bladder was huge, and she couldn't think of the last time shed held herself to keep pee in. However, she knew it was a thing, because she had seen Katie doing it in the car on the way to the coffee shop! And as she looked at lindsey with her crossed legs and thought about how Lindsey said "We've all been there" during the car ride to the coffee shop, she figured Lindsey would be holding herself by the end of the movie as well. Victoria then took stock of her own bladder situation. She really truly did have to pee by now. She was trying to keep her legs still so Katie could easily squeeze her leg, something Victoria greatly was enjoying. If this had not been happening however, Victoria would have definitely been jiggling her legs pretty rapidly by now, and most certainly would have been bouncing around. This was the point where Victoria would normally go and run to a bathroom despite her habit to hold on until it was bad, because right now it was bad. Instead Victoria was sitting with her thighs smudged together super tightly to keep her pee in. But she did know it would only get worse. However, she had decided she wasn't missing any of this movie no matter what, and her friends knew that, so it was the perfect time to get super desperate to pee. They wouldn't suspect anything and she would be able to rub her bare pussy through her shorts in the process of holding it in.

Victoria felt really naughty, so she slugged the rest of her lemonade down trying to get desperate as fast as possible. She then turned to Katie and looked at her. The first thing she said was " I like your hand on my leg.. You should keep it there if you want." As she said this she put her left hand on Katies leg and ran it down over her leggings to Katies butt, which Katie raised up to let Victorias hand under. "Ooh!!" Katie said in reaction, then said "I'm glad you don't mind it.. This movie is so dirty and hot!" "Yes it sure is... Hey could I have the rest of your pepsi? It's making me so thirsty". Victoria asked. Katie was surprised at the sudden question, but she didn't really want the rest of it, so she gave the second half of her drink gladly to Victoria. "Thank you very much!" Victoria whispered, knowing it would only help to get her more desperate to go, exactly what she wanted. "Don't you have to pee?" Katie asked, to which Victoria promptly replied "Oh yea I do. Pretty bad actually. But like I said I'm not leaving this theater until its over. I can definitely hold it!" Victoria said this to Katie with a huge smile. As she said this she started bouncing up and down In her seat finally, glad to be able to do so to keep her bladder contained. Katie said in response " You do you Tori, I just hope I don't start having to go pee real bad. I can't hold it good like you magically can!"

45 minutes later, with an hour and 15 minutes left to go of the movie, things were getting very desperate for Lindsey, and Victoria wasn't far behind. She wasn't actually holding herself yet, as she had never done so to keep her pee in that she could remember, but she was awful close to starting holding herself, and she was excited. Her current moves to keep the pee in were basically giving the seat a lap dance. She kept scooting in and out of it, and was constantly moving, squirming, and bouncing around. She also kept switching between pushing her legs together super tight and scissoring them very fast, all while still bouncing about. The only time she could remember being this desperate to go was when she was on the way back from a long trip about a year ago. She had fallen asleep in the car for a long period of time, and when she woke up was only 10 minutes from home, yet her bladder was in the same state it was now. Those 10 minutes had been super long, while her little sister had maken fun of her for being so desperate. That was also the only time Victoria rembered leaking, which she had done right before she got to the toilet as she waited for the house door to be unlocked. Victoria was nervous as she was in this same state now, and she really hoped her hand could help her hold it enough for over an hour yet. However, she was confident because she knew her bladder was huge, and she was excited because the movie scenes only kept getting naughtier, and the three girls only kept getting more turned on. Suddenly Victoria felt a huge wave of desperation, and she gasped a little too loudly for a movie theater and shoved her right hand into her crotch as a single little spurt of pee escaped her. She applied heavy pressure to her peehole through the blue cotton and Instantly got back in control. She was embarrassed she had leaked a drop.. But she was excited she finally had a legit excuse to rub herself in this theater.

Lindsey and Katie both noticed their friend do this, just as they had both noticed her frantic seated dance. Lindsey had her own problems with her bladder however, as she had been periodically holding herself for the last 15 minutes or so between her tight crossed legs, and the times between squeezing her crotch were getting less in between. She really doesn't want to miss the movie, but she SERIOUSLY has to pee,and is gonna have to go somehow...

1. What should Katies reaction be to Victoria's obvious pee dance?

A. Not say anything. After all Victoria seems convinced to hold it no matter what.

B. Try and convince Victoria to go the the bathroom. She can fill her in on any missed movie details.

C. Comment on her pee dance and see how Victoria responds.

D. Tease her about it. This holding it until the movie is over doesn't look like it is going to happen.

2. What should Lindseys reaction be to Victoria's epic seated pee dance?

A. Nothing. She has to deal with her own need.

B. Try and convince Victoria to go to the bathroom with her, because they both seriously have to go.

C. Comment that they both seriously need to go and tease her about it, saying how neither of them want to miss the movie.

3. Lindsey seriously knows that it's only gonna keep becoming a worse need, and quickly. How should she deal with it?

A. Get up and go pee. She knows she said she wouldn't, but thoughts change in the face of a full bladder.

B. Keep holding on. After all, she agreed that she didn't want to miss the movie for anything, and she can definitely hold on at least a little bit longer...

C. Try and discreetly let some out. She's done it a few times in the past and its helped to relieve enough pressure to keep holding. Only enough to relieve pressure though.

D. Straight up pee her romper in the seat. She knows she can hold it longer but she knows there's no way she can hold it the whole movie. It seems disgusting.. But it will hopefully dry by the time the movie is over if she goes now. This movie and her turned on state may have clouded her judgement.

E. Pee in one of the cups... She's sure her friends would notice, but it would let her keep watching the movie...