Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sort of. I have wet underwear and pants but instead of keeping them on, I'll wash the pants but hang the underwear to dry and wear them the next day and wet them again. Although, I have wet and changed only my pants but left the soaked underwear on and wet again after a while. 

I do agree, the rewetting seems to be a lot of fun, maybe one of these days I'll spend the day wetting and rewetting the same pants, you know, for Science haha.

Rewetting is one of my favourite things. If I'm wetting while home alone I usually keep the same clothes on for hours and wet them again every time I need to go. I like to sit in a (protected) chair and keep drinking water and pee repeatedly until my pants are totally wet with no dry spots on them at all.

Also one time a few years ago I bought some white briefs (normally a boxer briefs guy) and wore them to bed every night. Each morning I'd do my morning pee through them before leaving them to dry on the radiator, then wear them again the following night. I think I got to 14 days before I gave up, by which time they were more yellow than white.

I almost only do rewettings and like getting very desperate and very wet. Feeling chilly is rarher uncomfortable but it makes the the next re-wetting feel sensational! I do it mostly in tight black jeans and once very wet with no contrast from wet/dry sections of the fabric, I sometimes dare to go for a walk around the neighbourhood and maybe re-wet in public.

Absolutely yes! Rewetting adds an extra layer of naughtyness to it for me personally. Knowing you have already wet yourself and then being able to warm them back up again suddenly is so erotic.

Theres has been times where I have kept my Jean's on, and just wet them again and again throughout the day until they are very stained 😊 then I'll take them off. Sometimes I have put them back on again the next day once they ate dried to rewet them all over again for another whole day again. Its addictive!

20210101_150508.jpg

20200905_235836.jpg

20200905_235041.jpg

20210101_151439.jpg

Definitely a rewetter here!  i like to wet slowly and not too much the first time.  i will often pee alittle each time i use the restroom.   after my second or third wetting i usually let the rest out and soak myself. Sometimes it is all in one day sometimes over two or three days.   i love the smell of dry pee on briefs, but only when they were pee in a little, a few times over a day or two.

I love it too, there's something so horny about it, and just as they get dry it's time to soak them again ! Delicious.

I have a pair of silky briefs which turn me on just wearing them, and even when they've only had a few drops in them they develop this aroma which I must admit has started turning me on more and more, so I will wear them for a few days and catch a whiff of that scent from time to time. At some point when my wife is up for it I'll finish in style by totally soaking them and climaxing into them with my wonderful partner by my side holding me close. Sometimes she sits on top of me and pisses herself and then lets me wear and re-wet her soaked panties. It feels so good and so filthy.

She is my dream come true. To give your partner what they want is the ultimate expression of love I think, and to honour and share their fetish is such a beautiful thing.

• 3 weeks later...