Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Okay so I have to ask, does anybody else do this?

I haven't grown up with this "rule", but I have read - after joining this site - that peeing wetsuits is considered normal.

I have also peed in snowpants, though every time I did so was planned before I even put them on, whether outside in the snow or in the bathtub. (Snowpants wettings are high on my list of favorite outfits to see someone wet too)

I'm glad you were able to enjoy your snowpants wettings and not have to feel ashamed of them.

Do you ever wet your snowpants for fun without a diaper nowadays?

As far as I know I was the only one. My mother was clearly into at least me having accidents but her method of potty training me was heavy on shaming. I was 11 1/2 when I suffered an an injury that, until it was properly treated, made walking a very painful and slow process. She had helped me into bed, given me soft drinks to drink, told me to not try to get out of bed without her help. I told her I needed to go to the bathroom and she told me to wait. She went to get my sisters from school, then took the shopping. When she finally got home she said she needed to rest. About 2 1/2 hours after I first asked her I couldn’t wait and wet my pants. When I told her I had gone in my pants she tore into me for being too old to do things like that, then out of earshot of my sisters she changed me and was very affectionate and caring. At other times she was distant and controlling. It felt so good when I lost control that until I was almost 14 I often deliberately held until I couldn’t hold. 
I remember only one time my parents made love. My dad had gone to a monthly meeting that usually lasted 1 hour. This meeting he was gone 3 hours. When he got home my mother and he talked and I could hear every word. It became clear to me that  he had wet his pants probably after meeting broke up. My mother basically wanted every detail of his rapidly growing desperation during the meeting and his great embarrassment about admitting he needed a break, and he said the meeting was about how to pay to get both non working restrooms repaired quickly. After a shower I heard all kinds of noises from their bedroom that I did not recognize at the time. 

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
15 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I haven't grown up with this "rule", but I have read - after joining this site - that peeing wetsuits is considered normal.

I have also peed in snowpants, though every time I did so was planned before I even put them on, whether outside in the snow or in the bathtub. (Snowpants wettings are high on my list of favorite outfits to see someone wet too)

I'm glad you were able to enjoy your snowpants wettings and not have to feel ashamed of them.

Do you ever wet your snowpants for fun without a diaper nowadays?

It seems so weird to me that almost nobody I’ve ever met shared this ‘rule’ at all lol. I can definitely understand wetsuit peeing, sorta like peeing in a bathing suit I guess?

I must admit I sometimes do - it takes me back to my childhood, I’m a pretty big fan of snow clothes in general, almost like a security blanket thing. I’ve always had both a pair of snow pants (always the overall kind, way warmer and comfier. I always preferred that style) and then an even more insulated one-piece snowsuit for if it was a super cold day or for whatever reason I wanted to wear it instead. I still have both options and will wear both quite a bit, sometimes even if I’m just cold I’ll put them on and cuddle up to my boyfriend. If I’m really in the ‘mood’ to wet them, for old times sake lol, I will of course.

I don’t doubt that knowing I could pee if I had too added to that sense of security. I started wearing diapers under my snowsuit when I was a teenager, basically when I got over the fact that they weren’t just for ‘babies’, and I wore one on a day skiing when I knew I wouldn’t be around a bathroom and pretty much would definitely need to pee, and we were staying in a hotel that night so laundry wasn’t convenient. I found the feeling of security even better in a way (understandably), and the lack of laundry was enough to make me say huh, I should just always do this.

4 hours ago, Can'tFoolOwls said:

Gotta say I'm slightly jealous of your childhood lol. It's cool that you were just allowed to do that.

Did anyone else in your family do it or was it just you?

Ha ha I didn’t realize how lucky I was! I knew I was lucky that my parents were so understanding, but looking back it definitely made for more nice memories instead of day-ruining ones.

I never really gave it too much thought, I was definitely the one in my family that was notoriously always going to the bathroom and figured it only made sense that it happened to me the most. My mom might have once or twice that I can remember, but that’s all that I can think of. It definitely wasn’t a big deal, more of a “well, it happens” sort of thing.

I would only ever do it when I knew I was just going back to the privacy of my own home/family, I wouldn’t really want others to ever see my wet pants without the snowsuit overtop to hide them. I remember one snowy day I was playing with a friend, and we were a pretty far walk from both of our houses tobogganing. She said she really had to pee and that we might have to cut the tobogganing short. Of course no part of me wanted to stop so I protested a bit and said “don’t worry, if you tell your mom you just had an accident I’m sure she would understand”. I remember she just said something along the lines of “yeah, maybe, I dunno I think I’ll have to go back soon” and just never mentioned it again. We were out for another couple of hours after that so I just figured she went, unless she held it all that time lol. I never thought anything of it at the time though, that’s for sure.

I also remember at school (both elementary and high school) I would often just wear my snow pants/snowsuit (if it was a really cold day and I wore it) all day. A lot of other students often did too, so it was pretty normal. Of course there was always a bathroom nearby-ish but I definitely remember some days that I went in my snow pants for whatever reason. I could always just make up some excuse when I got home (suddenly had to go on my way home, whatever) and it was never a big deal. Just took a couple minutes and rinsed everything in the laundry sink before throwing them in the machine.

12 hours ago, Snowgirl said:

It seems so weird to me that almost nobody I’ve ever met shared this ‘rule’ at all lol. I can definitely understand wetsuit peeing, sorta like peeing in a bathing suit I guess?

I must admit I sometimes do - it takes me back to my childhood, I’m a pretty big fan of snow clothes in general, almost like a security blanket thing. I’ve always had both a pair of snow pants (always the overall kind, way warmer and comfier. I always preferred that style) and then an even more insulated one-piece snowsuit for if it was a super cold day or for whatever reason I wanted to wear it instead. I still have both options and will wear both quite a bit, sometimes even if I’m just cold I’ll put them on and cuddle up to my boyfriend. If I’m really in the ‘mood’ to wet them, for old times sake lol, I will of course.

I don’t doubt that knowing I could pee if I had too added to that sense of security. I started wearing diapers under my snowsuit when I was a teenager, basically when I got over the fact that they weren’t just for ‘babies’, and I wore one on a day skiing when I knew I wouldn’t be around a bathroom and pretty much would definitely need to pee, and we were staying in a hotel that night so laundry wasn’t convenient. I found the feeling of security even better in a way (understandably), and the lack of laundry was enough to make me say huh, I should just always do this.

That reminds me, it's also great you have a boyfriend who's into that kind of thing too. 🙂

I don't think my story is that different then most.  I was out sledding when I was about 5 years old.  I needed to pee but did not want time go home to use the bathroom.  I held it as long as I could but ended up wetting myself.  I remember being surprised that nothing showed on the outside of my snow pants.  One thing I don't remember is was it a problem even I got home.

As time went on I started to develop a fetish for snow pants, snowbibs and snowsuits.  I don't know how this started but I only know how excited I got whenever I saw guys my age wearing them.  In my early 20's I learned to ski so I could buy some snowbibs.  I still remember the first time I got to wear them in public.  If they weren't so thick I think everyone near me could tell how excited I was.  It was on that first wearing I remembered wetting my snow pants as a kid.

Soon I was skiing as often as I could and I never came home dry underneath my snowbibs.  I will try to wear my snowbibs as often as possible in the colder weather.  I never slide them on without a very full bladder to ensure I can't prevent wetting them.  Nothing excites me more than having wet my snowbibs in public and no one knowing what I have done.

I have added snow pants and one-piece snowsuits to my collection.  I have found that clothing made for snowmobiling is made thicker and much better for public wetting.  Those old style one-piece snowmobile suits really turn me on.

Hope others enjoy my story.

When I was a kid I would get in trouble for wetting myself. But when I got into my mid-teens and started doing my own laundry, I was able to pee my pants and get away with it. Since then, anytime I'm wearing snow pants and have to pee, I rarely consider going to the restroom, I just pee my pants. I don't ski, but my wife and I go sledding in the winter. Pro tip: add 1/4 cup of white vinegar to the wash to get rid of residual pee smell/stains.

Personally I only heard about this from stories either real ones or fictional. I think to remember that with around 5 or 8 years I had snow pants but I can't remember if I peed in them. If I consider my problems its very possible but surprisingly I have no memory about anything like that. Certainly we had no such rule or agreement to just pee in them, quite the opposite.

Later in my life we didn't have snow pants, it wasn't really necessary anymore.

7 hours ago, kittyearsamy said:

If you peed your snow pants and just went on playing, wouldn't that get really uncomfortably cold very quickly?

Thats what I would think too. Or you need really good ones, however they had to soak up everything somehow I guess. Next thing would be cleanup, but I think you can just throw them into the washing machine?

My part of the world sadly has hardly any real winter temperatures, otherwise I would try this myself I guess. But maybe better to add in a diaper...

Edited by FluffySeal (see edit history)
On 7/2/2021 at 4:39 PM, Snowgirl said:

So, over time I realized that instead of having to choose what I wanted to do in terms of struggle to find a bathroom or just go and be wet for the rest of the time, I could just have the perfect solution and wear adult diapers while I wear a snowsuit or snow pants. So I just consider it part of the ‘outfit’ now pretty much, and I don’t even think twice the whole thing. It made a lot of sense to me, nobody can even tell that I’m wearing a diaper at all under the snow clothes anyways.

Now do you wear adult diapers, like the pull ups that you are more likely to have a major leak in or are you wearing the ABDL/medical style diapers?

On 7/3/2021 at 7:59 AM, scinosensation said:

The about 10 years later I went skiing with some friends. I t was a 3 hour drive each way. On the way back the traffic was crawling. After sitting in the car for almost 4 hours I couldn’t hold and wet my pants. The snowsuit hid the wetness. Only my girlfriend seemed to have any idea. After we got home some 2 1/2 hours when we got home.later my girlfriend pressed me on how I had to have wet my pants. I kissed her passionately and, as I often did, put my hand inside her pants (inside her snow pants in this case. I noticed the upper areas, below her waist, were damp probably from falling in the snow, then a dry area, then her crotch was suddenly getting warmer. She admitted she wet her pants. I admitted she was right about me.

How did you guys not completely soak the back seat of the car you were in? Also I wish I was with someone that cool

13 hours ago, kittyearsamy said:

If you peed your snow pants and just went on playing, wouldn't that get really uncomfortably cold very quickly?

Honestly it was never bad. At first it was actually always suuuper warm, then it would just feel heavy. It never ever got cold, there was always lots of insulation. I always wore “warm” clothes with heavy fabrics, like jeans or cargo pants, so it would always soak up everything like crazy. The snow pants themselves would really not ever get too wet, just a bit damp on the inside. Sometimes on super super cold days I had one of those thermal onesie sort of things with the zipper on the front that I would wear under my clothes too. Anyways, yeah basically given I was always wearing snow pants/snowsuits over top of other clothes, I was always super warm with so many layers. Especially if I was moving around, my body heat always kept me warm. Like Snowpants said too, yeah once I wet myself once it was sort of permission to just do it again if I had too, and if I did, each time it would make me noticeably warmer again lol.

The wetness itself would get a little uncomfortable after a while, like being in any clothes wet with anything would I guess. But I guess I just always felt it was always better than the discomfort I’d feel from holding it? I don’t know, it was always so tempting to pee myself if I had to go, I remember the cold air always made the urge sooo apparent, and relieving myself always felt like letting out a huge river lol. I remember feeling like I couldn’t resist it really, I just had to go and kept saying I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t, and then I would just need to let go.

Additionally, I admit there was a pretty big aspect of fun involved knowing that I was doing something “naughty” in a way I guess. Even if I didn’t really think it was a huge deal or weird, I would’ve been crazy embarrassed if others around knew what I did. And nobody ever knew about it of course, so it was like my secret.

5 hours ago, FluffySeal said:

Next thing would be cleanup, but I think you can just throw them into the washing machine?

Exactly, so yeah the cleanup really wasn’t ever a big deal. Most times I’m not even sure if my parents even knew for sure that I peed in them, because I would just come home and go to the bathroom for a shower right away, which I would always do no matter what after playing in the snow since I would usually be cold and sweaty and wanted a hot shower no matter what. So our laundry appliances were actually in this little closet in the bathroom itself, so I would just take everything off and rinse it a bit in the laundry sink, and then throw it all straight in the wash. So it was honestly never even a big deal at all, I didn’t think much of the added laundry process, the clothes were pretty much dirty regardless.

4 hours ago, ews21 said:

Now do you wear adult diapers, like the pull ups that you are more likely to have a major leak in or are you wearing the ABDL/medical style diapers?

So at first I just got whatever the drug store had the advertised the most protection pretty much. Sometimes it was the pull up style, others were like the ones with tabs, I didn’t really care about the style too much. I never really have had too much of an issue with leaking pretty much ever I think luckily? I always am worried about it leaking, I always have to awkwardly try to stand a certain way or let it out super slowly lol.

One time I did buy a package of actual real adult diapers, like the abdl kind, because I’ve always read on here (I’m a long time lurker lol) that they are waay better. And they were, I really liked them because I always felt like I could just go in them regardless if I was sitting or standing or letting it out full force, etc. With the other ones I always make sure I’m standing still with my legs positioned a certain way and letting it out slowly. It really makes me feel like people can tell sometimes, there’s no way they could know for sure so I’m never too self conscious but I wonder if anybody has ever seen me standing still with my legs spread a little and wondered, especially because like I said I’ve always wondered if I wasn’t the only one who did it. Regardless I try to decide to let it out when I’m not around anyone and can focus on doing what I need to do to make sure nothing leaks.

The thing is though with the diapers, the good ones are sooooooo expensive!!! And they take a long time to get because I have to get them online, I can’t just pick them up if I need them. For that reason I went back to the drug store ones and still use them to this day when we go out in snow clothes for any real length of time lol.

In the winter I definitely wear my snow clothes quite a lot, walking the dogs I always do and even going to the grocery store/etc I will because I like them, and it’s usually a bit of an excuse to be “lazy” and keep everything on for a little while after. When I wear them and I’m around a bathroom like that I won’t wear a diaper, but like I said if I want to pee myself because I’m in the mood to or something, I will.

Other than those times though whenever I wear them I will pretty much always wear a diaper. Just so I don’t have to stand in the wetness if I don’t want to basically.

Edited by Snowgirl (see edit history)

Regarding outdoor activities, two older girl cousins mostly raised me.  If my pants (any sort) had gotten wet enough in the snow, they didn't count peeing them as an accident.  Mostly, my memories just blur.  My mother would have been furious.  My cousins must have at least rinsed my pants enough to cover for me.   One time I peed jeans before getting up from making a snow angel.  When they saw the melted area around the derriere, my cousins and neighbor girl giggled.

But in my generation girls and boys I knew growing up between the Cascade Mountain range and the Pacific coast (British Columbia, Washington State and Oregon State) mostly counted lake, surf, sand, snow, bush, grass and alley pees as natural.  My first steady figured it was what Jesus and His followers must had done traveling around the Holy Land.  As such, she very much preferred natural pees.

Wow, this thread is amazing! The stories jogged my memory, and made me remember a few of the details from my early snowpants wettings. I feel like maybe there should be a subsection/central thread for snowpants/bib wettings?

The first time I wet my snowpants was up in the mountains at some ski lodge; I was probably 7-8.  I was wearing a pair of cotton lined nylon/wind pants under insulated nylon snowbibs. We were inner tubing and I had drank a lot of hot chocolate before going out. I started to have to pee, and headed back to the bathrooms.  At that age I couldn't hold it as strongly as I can now, and it became obvious I wasn't gonna make it.

I'm not sure what happened next, but I either started wetting while walking back up the hill, or slipped while carrying the inner tube, and let loose on the ground. I remember the pee running down my legs and SOAKING my socks. The windspants and insulation of the snow bibs also took their fair share.

At first I was totally embarrassed/ashamed of wetting myself, then scared people or my brothers (who would have NEVER stopped teasing me) would see. My snowbibs were already damp and cold from the snow, but I just remember the incredible warm feeling now down my whole front. I was sure someone would notice, so I carried the inner tube in front of me, before returning it and running to the bathroom stalls.

Once in, I took the socks off, and tried to dry my pants with toilet paper. Thank goodness they had those hot air hand dryers there. I squeezed out my socks and put them under those for a couple minutes, while also standing in front trying to dry off my pants. The socks and pants were quite warm, but still damp. I then went and sat near the big fire in the lodge. Other people had taken off their boots and socks and placed them by the fire to dry out, and I did the same. I sat close to warm up and further dry out.

By the time the rest of my family arrived, my boots were dry enough to slip back on, and I put my still damp socks in my jacket pocket.

Once home, we would usually take off our wet clothes in the laundry room and put them in the washing machine before putting on dry clothes. I said I had to go to the bathroom, so I could wait until everyone else was done. I then undressed and put everything in the washing machine with the other clothes. I couldn't believe I hadn't been caught, and more importantly, learned that I really  liked the feeling of wetting my pants.

And now my shorter second experience...

A year or so later when up at the mountains again, I was playing with another kid while my brothers were snowboarding. We got to talking about what we were wearing, and we both had on insulated nylon snowbibs. I had drank hot chocolate again, and thought I might have to pee, but I really wanted to keep playing. He also said we should keep playing, and when I asked what if I pee my pants, he said he wouldn't tease me and that he had done so before. We both started laughing really hard and I peed a little. He noticed I got quiet and said that he had gone a little too, and was still going. This really excited me for some reason and I tried to go a little more, but now that I wanted to go I couldn't. After a while my mom arrived and said we should go back to the lodge to warm up. I went to the bathroom to finish peeing and long story short, again didn't get caught.

These two experiences started a whole time of fantasizing about wetting my snowbibs in the snow, wetting nylon windpants with others wearing the same thing; wanting to have someone put my hand in warm water at a sleep over so I would 'accidentally' wet my snowpants/windpants combo, among many other things. In fact wetting myself was my primary 'fetish' even before I new what fetishes were or had any interest in sex. It would be through trying to wet myself one night that I 'discovered' what other fun I could have in my windpants, linking everything together for me.

Here's a fantasy I wrote about wearing diapers, snowpants, and wetting on the slopes:

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/54441-wetting-on-the-slopes-snowpants-wetting-fantasy-with-a-friend

11 hours ago, ews21 said:

How did you guys not completely soak the back seat of the car you were in? Also I wish I was with someone that cool

First, I was in a very serious auto accident in early 1999. I was hospitalized for 5 weeks. Once I was moved to the rehab floor one thing I realized was that I no longer got the proper signals that I needed to get to the bathroom. I also thought that if that was the worst result of the accident there are stores have shelves of adult products to deal with the issues. I’ve worn diapers basically since release from the hospital.

‘Our snow pants were actually waterproof pants and I was so glad nobody could see what had happened. When we got out where we were sitting looked and felt dry.
There was another woman sitting in back seat with us. Long before we got to the rest stop the driver told her where the newspapers were. She got some and arranged them and she sat on them. She changed the newspapers a couple of times. 

Yea this happened a bunch when I was playing in the snow growing up. It was normal to wear our snow gear to school so that we could get right to playing in it during recess and after getting off of the bus. I use to wear layers of thermals then jeans under my bibs, which were ridiculous to take off and on (but soo warm). I would sometimes hold all day at school just for fun back then, so I would usually rather hold it then have to deal with all of the layers. I was definitely caught short on more than a few occasions, the first was a total accident but then I more or less got unofficial permission to wet if I wanted to (as long as I would deal with the laundry).

That first accident that started this was when I had a lot to drink at lunch on a day with some snow. I was bundled up and had been holding since my morning pee. I had to go pretty much all afternoon and thought that I should definitely try and go before I got on to the bus. My friends and crush were wanting to go right to the bus after the bell, so I decided to skip the bathroom (big mistake!). I remember I was pretty much at an 8 while standing on line with them trying to act normal. Once I got on the bus though, it easily became a 9. I was at a point where I was having to grab myself to keep from leaking when they weren't looking. At that point I knew I was pretty much screwed, as we had planned to get right to sledding before parting ways and going home. I didn't want them to know how bad I had to go, but I was just about wetting before even getting off at our stop. Standing up helped, so I managed to stay dry while leaving the bus. We were having so much fun that I completely forgot about my need for a while (I think the cold may have even helped). Then it came back with a vengeance while we were taking a break lol. Someone told a joke and I leaked a bit, it seriously took me by surprise! I managed to stop it and we went back to sledding. Soon after I had a few second long spurt that definitely did some damage, but no one could tell! I already had liked wetting, but I never did it in snowpants from fear of being caught. I figured it was too late anyway, so I full on wet when I thought no one was looking. Lol total heaven.

I loved it, but I didn't know what would happen when I got home to change. Of course my parents saw, but I just acted like it was no big deal and that I didn't want to come home so I just peed. I had no idea how that would go, but they went with it! I tried it again totally on purpose a few weeks after and I played it off the same, like it was no big deal and I immediately went to do the wash myself. I was old enough where I did the wash on my own sometimes already, so this was no different. I'm pretty sure that this is what started my interest in diapers, that idea that no one could tell that I peed my pants. I just loved holding it all day then wetting while sledding from holding until it just happened. Good times xD

Edited by wetting_fan (see edit history)

Oh wow, what a great way to grow up. I think most parents are pretty accepting of the occasional accidents in snow pants, given the difficulty of getting everything off, the cold and being out away from toilets a lot of the time. But your parents sound like they were super cool about it. Must have been an amazing feeling to have that sort of freedom. I can't say I had enough courage to test how acceptable it was with my parents.

I only had one snow pants accident when I was a kid but it was a total flood when I was about 10 or 11. As I've written previously, I think that was the moment that awakened my fetish ... 

Would love to hear more about your wet snow pants adventures, either by post or message.