Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever wet yourself because you didn't want to go into the bathroom?

I am blessed and cursed with incredibly good bladder strength. I haven't wet myself in public, though I have been at home and outside and decided rather than going inside, I would go find a tree that looked somewhat parched. I have also tried writing my name in the snow, but typically ran out before completion. Again, this is while on my property and away from public view. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have already posted that I wet for convienience some times.  There are situations that may make me consider it, condition of the facilities, if there's a line, etc.  I always consider the situation

I ended up pissing myself while streaming on twitch once because I was really involved with the chat! It was a funny situation overall 

Sometimes in summer when I'm tanning myself and I know that I'm alone, I just pee myself while wearing bikini or maybe some shorts on top. Afterwards I go to the pool and the towel can be washed ;)

Posted Images

At school once I asked permission to go to the toilet during class.  Permission was granted, but then class ended and I decided to go out into the playground with everyone else instead.  It turned out to be a long break (I didn't have much idea of the daily timetable at that age; perhaps 8 or 10).  I found myself getting increasingly desperate, but was scared to ask permission to go back inside for the toilet.  I thought about going behind a shed, but that was out of bounds.

Break ended and we all queued up to go back in.  I was really struggling to keep control.  As we waited, I leaked a little dribble into my pants.  Then another.  And then a third.  I couldn't stop the third dribble, no matter how hard I tried to squeeze myself closed.  Still dribbling into my underwear, I lost the strength to keep squeezing.  I had to relax.  When I did, my straining bladder took over.  I found myself going to the toilet, in my school clothes, in the middle of the school playground.  My piss splattered and ran down my legs.  I felt my toes getting warm as my shoes filled.  I was standing in a growing puddle of my own pee.

2 hours ago, i like wet bikinis said:

At school once I asked permission to go to the toilet during class.  Permission was granted, but then class ended and I decided to go out into the playground with everyone else instead.  It turned out to be a long break (I didn't have much idea of the daily timetable at that age; perhaps 8 or 10).  I found myself getting increasingly desperate, but was scared to ask permission to go back inside for the toilet.  I thought about going behind a shed, but that was out of bounds.

Break ended and we all queued up to go back in.  I was really struggling to keep control.  As we waited, I leaked a little dribble into my pants.  Then another.  And then a third.  I couldn't stop the third dribble, no matter how hard I tried to squeeze myself closed.  Still dribbling into my underwear, I lost the strength to keep squeezing.  I had to relax.  When I did, my straining bladder took over.  I found myself going to the toilet, in my school clothes, in the middle of the school playground.  My piss splattered and ran down my legs.  I felt my toes getting warm as my shoes filled.  I was standing in a growing puddle of my own pee.

I hope that wasn't too terrible for you.

I have already posted that I wet for convienience some times.  There are situations that may make me consider it, condition of the facilities, if there's a line, etc.  I always consider the situation I am in, inside our outside, other people around and especially what I'm wearing.  If I'm outside wearing a skirt I may not even look for the restroom depending on the situation.

22 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I hope that wasn't too terrible for you.

At the time it was horrible.   I dreaded the return to my classroom that afternoon, once I had got cleaned up.  But I think the teacher must have had a word to the class in my absence because nobody was unkind.

It happened to others.  A girl in my class wet her knickers in much the same way and I was standing right beside her the whole time she was pissing on the ground.

It was years ago.

On 7/6/2021 at 6:16 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

I’ve always wanted to try this but never had the nerve! I mean I’ve tried it in private and found it to be incredibly splashy lol. But I just stood there, legs slightly apart. Do you find it best in a  long skirt or knee length? Sitting on the grass or just letting it run diwn your legs? 

If it's for convenience sake, you might consider crouching down and pulling panties aside so that your legs are out of the way a bit.  Not as much of a wetting, but if you are doing it for convenience, it's something to consider.

As a side note, this is 60% of where my interest in omutsu came from. I'm a  lazy girl  what can I say? 

That said,  my bladder is usually pretty strong and I'm too shy to go in public intentionally. Pretty much the only time I end up super desperate, or wetting is when I know I can get to a bathroom soon, but for whatever reason it's not soon enough. 

A couple of years ago I went into a girl's flat for a coffee (make-out!) and the toilet was so close with thin walls that I could hear every sound, every drop when she went to pee.  For some reason I wanted to keep an air of mystery about myself, so I resolved to not let her hear every drop of mine and I made myself wait.  I set off for home at first light and it turned out I couldn't quite make it, so I had most of my pee in my car. 

Ironically that shyness is something I fantasize about women struggling with, but she wasn't shy at all!!   I remember that surprised me too, because up to that point I had suspected she was reserved about peeing.  For me to be bursting and then wet that night was definitely the opposite of my expectations.

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)
On 7/6/2021 at 4:16 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

I’ve always wanted to try this but never had the nerve! I mean I’ve tried it in private and found it to be incredibly splashy lol. But I just stood there, legs slightly apart. Do you find it best in a  long skirt or knee length? Sitting on the grass or just letting it run diwn your legs? 

The splashing is the reason I've never tried it in a long skirt. If I can get a little privacy, like stepping behind a tent, trees, etc. I will let it run down my legs. But often it's what I call "bladder management", going a little at a time and not filling up so it's much more controlable. Sitting on the grass and spread my skirt around me so that my panties are on the grass is the ideal situation, I can just pee whenever I want, and when I get up there's no evidence. I like to do this when sitting down to eat, or listening to a band or just watching what's going on.

On 7/2/2021 at 2:20 PM, SoggyShorts said:

Back in the days of landline phones, I would sometimes wet while on the phone with someone I enjoyed talking to rather than putting the phone down to go to the washroom.

Oh yes, I sometimes got very desperate talking to my sweetie on the phone! Was sort of part of the fun though 😉

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2021 at 8:13 AM, buggy2013 said:

Part of my mental illness is executive dysfunction (otherwise said, my brain struggles to initiate tasks) so with getting to the toilet it can be a painful waiting game of ‘not yet’, where I have no good reason not to go, but I keep getting the feeling that it’s not the right time.

once in high school I had a really bad day as far as this is all concerned, which led to me not going from the time I got on the bus at 6:30am, all through school, all through field hockey practice, then theater practice after, and finally squatting behind the dumpster at 7:30pm pissing for eternity because my dad was running late to get me and they had already locked the doors. My brain was still screaming ’not yet!’ At this point, but I had started spurting and could not hold it one minute longer.

What mental illness do you have? Just curious, especially since me and a few other autistics are talking about our... things... in a few threads, good and bad. You're not the only one here whose brain is a little different, and it's been a friendly place to talk about it! 

Also, I love that story. Do you have any more like it? Did you ever put it off so long that you completely wet or messed yourself? What about choosing to just wait until it happens rather than concern yourself with it at all? I could see it if you were at home or wearing clothes that would hide an accident and you were alone.

And if so, is it also hard to begin the process of cleaning up? 

On 7/11/2021 at 8:48 AM, trekkie said:

Purely because this doesn't happen to anyone anymore, I miss phones having cords.

It actually still happens in call centres, at least here in China. I heard a story from a friend that she once saw a sexy colleague in real discomfort squirming at her desk, having drunk too much coffee to stay awake. When her shift finally ended, there was a queue for the toilet, and she was actually spurting pee down her legs and soaking her skirt by the time she got to go to the toilet, and broke down in tears. My friend was nice to her, and said it wasn't her fault, it was the manager's for not making enough toilets for women. When you're not allowed to go for hours, and then everyone has to use the same few toilets, inevitably some skirts are going to get wet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

All the time! Public bathrooms are gross (at least the men's/boy's ones) so I just tend to avoid them when I can. Why go into a gross bathroom when I can instead enjoy a nice wetting?

Plus, if I'm in area I'm unfamiliar with, like a park or something, finding a bathroom tends to be hassle that I'd rather just avoid by using my pants instead.

Not wanting to bother with restrooms due to those reason is actually one of the main reasons I started just being an open wetter around my friends.