Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever wet yourself because you didn't want to go into the bathroom?

Like, deciding to not run to the bathroom because you don't want to stop doing something you're currently doing, like playing outside, reading, gaming, etc., or because you didn't want to get out of bed for whatever reason, or, where public bathrooms were available, you didn't want to use them due to finding them dirty, being too pee-shy to go if someone's in the same bathroom, etc.?

I've been thinking a lot about this scenario lately (and headcanon for two of my favorite characters to fantasize about) and I'm wondering how many of you chose wetting, or the high chance thereof, over the toilet for reasons other than simply finding it fun to wet yourself? (Though of course anyone here has an interest in pee to begin with)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have already posted that I wet for convienience some times.  There are situations that may make me consider it, condition of the facilities, if there's a line, etc.  I always consider the situation

I ended up pissing myself while streaming on twitch once because I was really involved with the chat! It was a funny situation overall 

Sometimes in summer when I'm tanning myself and I know that I'm alone, I just pee myself while wearing bikini or maybe some shorts on top. Afterwards I go to the pool and the towel can be washed ;)

Posted Images

I have been in the position of having to hold for long stretches of time when I play some online video games with friends. I have been known, while playing Forza 7, to set the race to a stupid long distance and ended up being on the verge of wetting myself by the time I get to the checkered flag. I have also done a few marathon sessions of Skyrim and have been near bursting. Sometimes it isn't really intentional either, I just don't pay attention to my bladder and end up needing to go really badly!

8 minutes ago, SoggyShorts said:

Back in the days of landline phones, I would sometimes wet while on the phone with someone I enjoyed talking to rather than putting the phone down to go to the washroom.

I can relate to that! One time I almost didn't make it to the bathroom because I was on the phone with a acquaintance. A few other times I have been on the phone while walking and ended up having to squat and pee on the ground because I had gotten distracted and gone too far from a bathroom. More recently, I've been getting padded for long phone calls so that I can wet myself without any noise. 

35 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

Well, when I was a kid I once wet myself in a library because they didn't have public toilets there and I was too shy to tell anyone I needed to go. Not sure if that's the sort of thing you had in mind.

What I had in mind was more choosing to not use the bathroom rather than there not being any, as if wetting was preferable even if (but not limited to) you didn't fully intend it nor do it deliberately.

Guest Despboy15
On 7/2/2021 at 3:57 PM, D0nt45k said:

Once, because the restroom in question was the most disgusting public restroom I'd ever seen.  Don't ask for details.

Same here! It was a gas station bathroom for me. I don’t need to provide any more description because I’m sure you all know gas station bathrooms horrid conditions.

Of course I'd take however they smell if it meant not wetting myself, though only if either someone else would see it or I risk damaging the seat of my car, etc. Because although I love wetting myself I'd probably be more embarrassed than most if anyone ever saw me do it or found out about it. But I know other people aren't quite the same, I've even heard stories of girls laughing at their own pee accidents.

Once, in a pharmacy that had its bathrooms closed for covid and with a long line (like only two or three workers for a bunch of people) I was already feeling a need to go, but could've made it if I'd been willing to leave after waiting as long as I had, go to the nearest gas station I knew of, then come back, park again, and start the line from the beginning.

I figured I could hold it long enough to get what I needed at the pharmacy, though I knew what my decision to do so probably meant (getting to a gas station several blocks away after that wasn't happening.) But it was getting dark and I knew wet clothing wouldn't be terribly obvious outside.

(Before anyone says it - I'd never deliberately wet anyone's floor. I'd have left the line if I felt the need was getting too great.) 

Anyway, with great pain and struggle by the time it was my turn, I was able to get what I needed at the pharmacy. I lost control on the way back to the car, and once I reached it, finished going in my pants there so I wouldn't wet my car seat as much. (There was no one around to see - believe me, I looked - and half the contents of my bladder was running down my legs already anyway. =p )

yes the gross bathroom. it was me and my mom on a road trip and we went to a rest area. she went in first and came right back out. i could see a wet spot forming on her pants she said it gross lets  just pee your pants back at the car i wont make it. we have leather seat easy to clean and she laid down a towel on each seat we sat there and she finished what she already started and i wet myself too.  we had another 3 hours in a trip but my mom  said the toiled grossed her out so much that she wasn't gonna stop again until we got to the hotel. we peed our pants in the car 3 more times before we got to the hotel. on the way back home days  i could see her getting desperate. i also admitted i had to go pretty bad. since we were going home anyway and after our experience we both agreed to drive right home and just go in our pants on purpose. avoiding a gross bathroom and getting home. 

I'd be so embarrassed to wet myself in front of my parents like that, unless I had a diaper on so it didn't show. It would be like masturbating in front of them, eurgh.

One time my husband did make me laugh too much and wet my dress in front of them, which was really embarrassing, but at least it wasn't some "let's wet ourselves together" thing...

3 hours ago, bswanson said:

yes the gross bathroom. it was me and my mom on a road trip and we went to a rest area. she went in first and came right back out. i could see a wet spot forming on her pants she said it gross lets  just pee your pants back at the car i wont make it. we have leather seat easy to clean and she laid down a towel on each seat we sat there and she finished what she already started and i wet myself too.  we had another 3 hours in a trip but my mom  said the toiled grossed her out so much that she wasn't gonna stop again until we got to the hotel. we peed our pants in the car 3 more times before we got to the hotel. on the way back home days  i could see her getting desperate. i also admitted i had to go pretty bad. since we were going home anyway and after our experience we both agreed to drive right home and just go in our pants on purpose. avoiding a gross bathroom and getting home. 

That’s cool, the kind of experience that can bring you closer together. 

I'm waaaay pee shy. It's like about impossible to use a bathroom if I'm some place I don't feel comfortable.  A couple times I got caught where I couldn't make myself go in a bathroom. If it's too far to get home I'm pretty much effed. I have a couple trash bags in my car to put on the seats in case I can't go in a bathroom and hafta pee my pants.  Two times I hadta do that cause I totally couldn't pee in the bathroom. I didn't want to wet those times but there like wasn't any other thing I could do. 

I serious hate being that pee shy but I can't help it. If my bf is with me he kinda can talk to me and sometimes it helps. But being pee shy way sucks.

If you mean as a kid, many, many times. As an adult in non-intentionally holding scenarios, I can only think of a couple times when already wet due to water/rain and so forth when no one will notice.

I did pee my pants once after I came home from a bar. I was so out of I didn't realize I had to go badly and was just sitting in my chair watching a movie and couldn't be bothered to get up.

When I'm on my computer busy with homework or into a game, sometimes I don't want to stop so I just pee my pants in the chair instead of getting up.

Last time my wife and I went on a road trip, when we got home, I had to pee really bad. I could've made it to the bathroom, but instead I just stood in the kitchen and peed my jeans. My wife was nice enough to grab a towel for me while I was going.

Part of my mental illness is executive dysfunction (otherwise said, my brain struggles to initiate tasks) so with getting to the toilet it can be a painful waiting game of ‘not yet’, where I have no good reason not to go, but I keep getting the feeling that it’s not the right time.

once in high school I had a really bad day as far as this is all concerned, which led to me not going from the time I got on the bus at 6:30am, all through school, all through field hockey practice, then theater practice after, and finally squatting behind the dumpster at 7:30pm pissing for eternity because my dad was running late to get me and they had already locked the doors. My brain was still screaming ’not yet!’ At this point, but I had started spurting and could not hold it one minute longer.