Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Rick and Morty: Summer peeing in the ocean

4 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Second most direct reference, don't two of Summer's friends discuss getting peed on in one episode? Thanks for sharing!

I do remember that, but I wasn’t counting that since that was more of just a urine fetish being discussed. Definitely enjoyed during Summer’s dry spell the last 5 years but merely a throwaway gag out of context. This however is the second time summer has deliberately peed in her pants, and the fourth time its mentioned at all - she also reminisces about wetting herself as a kid, and 4 versions of her pee their pants during a time break in the season 2 premiere. Her friends might enjoy getting peed on, but Summer herself is definitely the one who enjoys doing the peeing in her own clothes and represents omorashi in a way most mainstream media doesn’t risk doing.

1 hour ago, stranger said:

Is Summer wearing a diaper? 😄 We never see a wet patch on her pants

I think standards and practices takes issue at female urine being shown. In all of summer’s wetting scenes her pants stay white, with the likely excuse being its just hard to tell theyre wet being solid white. I liked the yellow hues we got on the water droplets after she was vaporized, as if the pee she just urinated into the ocean was all that was left of her, but thats probably the closest we’ll get to seeing summer’s fluids

2 hours ago, WesternWets said:

I think standards and practices takes issue at female urine being shown. In all of summer’s wetting scenes her pants stay white, with the likely excuse being its just hard to tell theyre wet being solid white. I liked the yellow hues we got on the water droplets after she was vaporized, as if the pee she just urinated into the ocean was all that was left of her, but thats probably the closest we’ll get to seeing summer’s fluids

Why would S&P have a problem with female urine but not male urine?  That makes no sense.

On 7/2/2021 at 1:47 PM, Shardik19 said:

It makes me wonder if one of the creators is a member here!

Unlikely they're a member here just because not everyone that is into this stuff is a member of a dedicated forum.

But if either of them are, it'd have to be Justin I think.  Only because I've heard Dan talk enough about the sort of shit he likes to get up to on Harmontown that if pee was a thing he'd have definitely mentioned it but now.  And I'm sure he'd have had it written into Community at some point too.

Also, to the vast majority of people, pee is just a little gross and or a bit funny.  Not all references have to have a sexual origin.  It's a comedy show, so it's likely they're using it for that purpose alone.

2 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Why would S&P have a problem with female urine but not male urine?  That makes no sense.

It isn’t meant to make sense. Look to how family guy had a wetting scene replaced with a woman lassoing a fetus still attached to the umbilical cord, apparently female urine is a big no no. Urine has been shown coming outta jerry 3 times as of my last count, the one time we almost saw it come outta summer in season 3 the scene was cut.

25 minutes ago, WesternWets said:

It isn’t meant to make sense. Look to how family guy had a wetting scene replaced with a woman lassoing a fetus still attached to the umbilical cord, apparently female urine is a big no no. Urine has been shown coming outta jerry 3 times as of my last count, the one time we almost saw it come outta summer in season 3 the scene was cut.

there was a deleted scene in season 3 with Summer peeing herself?  Dammit!

What episode of Family Guy was that?  I forget.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)

The latest episode has some more pee fetish jokes. Summer and Rick go partying on 3 planets that are about to be destroyed and join 3 different alien orgies. On one planet a pair of aliens are wearing latex suits labeled PISS with a hose from their crotch to their mouth, and on another planet one alien says "Last chance to pee on me" during the orgy. Unfortunately Summer doesn't join in but it does add more evidence that pee kink is on someone's mind in the writers room.

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2021 at 10:53 PM, WesternWets said:

After 2 seasons of Summer holding her tongue on the peeing kink one of the writers imbued her with, we’ve been given a fresh reference in the most recent episode, the 2nd of season 5. A decoy set of the Smiths are standing fully clothed in an ocean by the beach, awaiting their demise. Interestingly the ocean water doesnt rise to cover everyone’s crotches, and the simple standing out in the sea is also suspect even given the episode’s context. The language is full of additional teasers where Rick makes a reference to the rule 34 concept, and Beth mentions living their last moments to the “fullest”

The camera then goes to Summer’s face, and after a GLORIOUS sigh on Spencer Grammar’s part, she admits that she just peed her pants once again while standing not-quite waist high in the water. Sure her pants were getting wet already so it fits the “why not” attitude of her other intentional wetting, but the fact that she so proudly admitted thats the last thing she wanted to do before dying, and then spent the rest of the scene with the tide not even completely washing away her pee… this was deliberate in every sense of the word. I had a feeling we’d see a new Summer wetting reference this time around, and god fucking dammit is it one of the best. Just listen to her blissful sigh of relief as she’s clearly peeing - this was the most direct omorashi reference the show has ever graced us with, and I can only imagine how they could top this one and still survive adult swim’s censors.

IMG_6295.MOV 2.27 MB · 288 downloads

I'll enjoy this moment while it last. It's very rare for animated females peeing on television unfortunately.