Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I wet my pants in my new apartment!

If you're alone in your flat you should do wettings in places like your kitchen or your bedroom. Places where you'd never be able to get away with it otherwise. 

On 7/1/2021 at 12:30 PM, New_Macca said:

Wow that is incredible 

such a big bulge at start as we can see after you have peed and that jig and grabbing while trying not to is super sexy. It was a huge pee when you did go also! Well done you

Thank you kindly ❤️ grabbing is my #1 favorite thing in videos and I had to do it here, obviously! Glad you enjoyed. 

On 7/1/2021 at 2:14 PM, OmoJack said:

Lovely way to christen the new place! Great video too, love the way it takes over your knee at one point. Can’t wait to see more of you, thanks for sharing !

Yeah I really wasn't expecting it to go in one direction like that at all haha, I thought that only happened to guys since the penis lays on one leg or another but it was a really hot experience! I'm super flattered to hear that compliment, thank you ❤️ 

On 7/1/2021 at 4:13 PM, Alice Ivy said:

I love how you can really see the difference in you bladder bulge from the start of the video to the end. Lovely video!

A lot of times when I'm watching a wetting vid I look for a bladder bulge because I feel like that's a big indicator of true vs. staged desperation; I know ppl can still really need the toilet and not have a bulge but it's always a little disappointing to me when that difference doesn't show in the video. I'm glad you noticed mine and thank you for watching! 

16 hours ago, farseladosso said:

This stage of desperation is extremely hot:

"I wasn't able to stand still. My bladder started twinging around this time and I was pacing my room with my thighs pressed together. "

Thanks for sharing!

Your video is fantastic! Hope you'll enjoy and share many more wettings.

YUP. My absolute favorite moment of holding. The only thing that tops it is the point when you physically can't stand straight, which weirdly didn't happen this time, but I have plenty of time to get there from now on, lol. Thank you for watching! 

7 hours ago, secretleaker said:

Wonderful, thank you so much for sharing. I can honestly say that if I lived alone, there would be so much wetting going on all over the place! I have wet in almost all of the rooms in the house I share with a roommate tho. That has been a challenge to complete haha.

Oooh, your username is very apropos then, haha. I used to get super excited when my parents would go out for a long period of time as it meant a hold was inevitable, but now I can just do it whenever the hell I want. It's really a great feeling. Thanks for watching! 

On 6/30/2021 at 7:58 PM, StarCommand said:

Wow.. Bet that felt amazing! I know it looked amazing! 

It did, it was so exciting and the feeling of pee against my bare skin through those pants was incredible. Thanks for watching! 

On 7/1/2021 at 1:41 AM, astralis said:

You may indeed! I've been thinking of trying them out for a while, I have a fantasy of just walking around the apartment all day wetting into one whenever I feel like it, never having to use the toilet. Just sitting in inappropriate places and peeing without worrying about cleanup. Nice. 

You are absolutely right it is the best feeling to just let it go wherever and whenever you want. But to do it right, you need the medical ones otherwise you are going to be playing "will I pee my pants too" which is fun but not quite as good as just going

• 2 months later...