Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have separate wetting clothes? Are you comfortble wearing the stuff you wet in for everyday activities?

I define wetting clothes as stuff that you bought just to wet in or that you wear just to piss yourself in. 

I don't think I get to have enough fun to set appart clothes to wet in. I don't wanna wet in anything too new or hard to wash. But otherwise I don't mind the idea of wetting stuff I wear day to day. 

Also I definetly think that I don't do much pee play that would require disposable wetting stuff. Like I would probably get separate stuff for stuff like a no bathroom day.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me flip the question around. The clothes I wear casually every day are the ones I bought to wet in. All my trackies, all my shorts, all my undies, were bought with the question in mind of how I wo

Mostly no. If I have clothes I don't want to get wet or messed, I'll just wear a diaper under them. I've had a full on diarrhea explosion in my diaper under a really nice skirt and it wasn't at all da

Similarly, everything I have to wear to bed or to put on said bed is something lightly colored that will turn dark when wet so I can properly appreciate the results if I wake up wet - I gotta see just

Posted Images

I use whatever suits the moment. Right now i'm sitting in my soaked favorite jeans shorts. (Another story and thread) 
I might not choose the newest aquisition for a wetting, but I wash them right after the occation and they're fine afterwards. 
Also, i like to wait until my pee is clear and free frpm smell before i fire off in my pants. 🙂 

Edited by Absorb (see edit history)

Not really no, I tend to hold and wet in what I wear every day, although I definitely have preferred clothes and underwear. For me, part of the fun is feeling like I got caught out during a normal day, while doing every day things. There are definitely times where I'll want to hold/wet in something specific though, like black jeans because it's easy to hide, and I like the idea of "secretly" wetting.

I have a couple pairs of jeans/sweatpants/shorts that I use for wetting. I generally don't wear my every day clothes to wet in if I'm planning to wet but I very occasionally been caught out in more "normal" clothes where I've leaked enough it's visible.

Mostly, I set aside the current wetting clothes because I like the way they look when wet but they're also all relatively old as well so probably wouldn't be in the day to day rotation except around the house anyway.

I have a couple of pairs of jeans bought specifically for wetting. They’re tight skinny jeans and not the sort of thing I wear normally but they’re excellent for wetting.

I’ll also wet my everyday clothes as well, provided they are machine-washable. I always wash them straightaway after wetting and I find that it does them no harm at all. 

Mostly no. If I have clothes I don't want to get wet or messed, I'll just wear a diaper under them. I've had a full on diarrhea explosion in my diaper under a really nice skirt and it wasn't at all damaged.

There is one exception though, which is the blue skirt I wore when I had my first accident in front of my husband (then boyfriend, I wasn't married at 16 LOL). It's very significant to me and sometimes I have an accident in it for special occasions before we have sex. I'm quite small so I'm the same size I was as a girl.

During the brief period of time in my teens when I experimented with it on myself I had separate sets of clothing, after discovering that I'd rather not have to do the extra loads of laundry all the time if I could avoid it.  Of course I got rid of them completely after learning rather quickly that I just wasn't into doing it myself, I was into watching women do it.

11 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I wet what I wear normally, and I just toss it in the wash with other clothes. I’ve wet a lot of stuff and I’ve never had any problem with it becoming stained, or smelling afterwards.

Same! I prefer to wet in jeans with cotton underwear so it is super absorbent. I do have one pair of well insulated running pants that I only use for wetting anymore since they are a little tight and barely ever show leaks.

2 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I wet what I wear normally, and I just toss it in the wash with other clothes. I’ve wet a lot of stuff and I’ve never had any problem with it becoming stained, or smelling afterwards.

The only specific wetting clothes I’ve ever bought was a short jean skirt and some different knee socks because I didn’t have any and I wanted to see if I’d like wetting that kind of outfit. It turns out I prefer wetting leggings or skinny jeans, both of which I also enjoy wearing 😆

I uhh, really wanna see that outfit 😂 

I'll wet in anything that doesn require dry cleaning. I also have two types of undies. Ones that are heavier that can absorb a squirt, I generally wear these to work.  I have lighter weight ones that are easy to wet through, I wear these if I will be outside especially with a skirt. I always look for the opportunity to do some discreet wetting and avoid public restrooms and especially lines.

4 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

The only specific wetting clothes I’ve ever bought was a short jean skirt and some different knee socks because I didn’t have any and I wanted to see if I’d like wetting that kind of outfit. It turns out I prefer wetting leggings or skinny jeans, both of which I also enjoy wearing 😆

I'm a skirt fan personally but I totally get why people enjoy jeans wettings. Feeling the warmth going down your legs would feel good.

I've got some white panties that I got really cheap and in bulk a few years back and I wear them for planned accidents, since they show a wetting really well and I don't need to worry about staining them, since I can just throw them away if I need to. As for a full wetting outfit, by now pretty much all of my clothes have suffered at least one wetting by now, be it planned or unplanned, and I haven't really had any problems with smells or staining save for sometimes with a pair of white pants I used to own (and a hotter wash cycle than normal and some bleach usually sorted those out, anyway).

1 hour ago, SoggyShorts said:

For me flip the question around. The clothes I wear casually every day are the ones I bought to wet in. All my trackies, all my shorts, all my undies, were bought with the question in mind of how I would like to go piss in them. If they didn't speak to me in that context, I didn't buy them. 

Similarly, everything I have to wear to bed or to put on said bed is something lightly colored that will turn dark when wet so I can properly appreciate the results if I wake up wet - I gotta see just how much there was. 

To hold until I wet, I always the same everyday clothing I always wear, cotton briefs and jeans.  Not only are they the clothing I am most comfortable in every day, for wetting I love their superior absorbency with less pee running away. I love the feeling of wet briefs clinging to me too. I wash them soon after, so there is no problem with stain or odor.  

I think I have one or two pair of pants that I have not wet in yet. And maybe a pair of underwear. I pretty much wet whatever I am wearing at the moment. I just throw them in the wash shortly after the "accident" and have never had an issue with stains, not even in the couple of pairs of underwear I have wet, let dry, and rewet. I do, however, choose new clothes with the possibility of being wet in, in mind.

14 hours ago, trekkie said:

Similarly, everything I have to wear to bed or to put on said bed is something lightly colored that will turn dark when wet so I can properly appreciate the results if I wake up wet - I gotta see just how much there was. 

Ah, see, I think about it more as tactile than visible.  I want what I am wearing to get wet fast and feel wet.  Colors vary; obviously I have some red (see my avatar), but there are also a lot of blues and some blacks.

The common factor, though, is lightweight fast-dry clothes, because fast-dry clothes are also fast-wet clothes.

12 hours ago, ThreadbareOmo said:

I have older shoes I'll use, but everything else is fair game.

Ah, yes, that's a good point.  I use old shoes, also, when I use shoes at all.  Nine wettings out of ten are bedwettings, so shoes are not part of the forumula.  Public wettings, on the other hand, I either wear sandals or an old pair of sneakers.