Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Note to self: I really need to visit the Interactive Stories section more. It seems like there is some good content there, but I've never bothered to visit the section that is a bit "buried" under the fiction section. Anyway, I'm glad you decided to upgrade/sidegrade this to a fiction story, otherwise I would have missed it I guess. Although, it would have been fun to "participate". Kind of a double edged sword.

I don't think I've ever commented on of your stories before, but it's not the first one that I enjoyed. So thanks for all the good stories so far. As for this story, I think the "game" element is a nice touch. I'm looking foward for the next installment, not only because of the desperation it will bring (duh, that's why we are here), but also because I want to find out how the girls will fare in the contest. It's definitely a thing that makes the story stand out. 

Edited by Flush (see edit history)

This is FANTASTIC. Easily one of my favorites ever. Thank you for continuing to work on it.

It's a travesty the interactive version of this didn't get more attention, and I'd encourage anyone to go check out the original thread for more about the premise and characters, but the standalone version does not disappoint!

Great characters, great premise, and premium writing. Can't wait for the next part.

6 hours ago, Manticore said:

Superb continuation from the interactive story, can't wait to read the next chapter.

On 7/1/2021 at 4:24 PM, WiiGuy86 said:

This is FANTASTIC. Easily one of my favorites ever. Thank you for continuing to work on it.

It's a travesty the interactive version of this didn't get more attention, and I'd encourage anyone to go check out the original thread for more about the premise and characters, but the standalone version does not disappoint!

Great characters, great premise, and premium writing. Can't wait for the next part.

On 7/1/2021 at 4:11 PM, Flush said:

Note to self: I really need to visit the Interactive Stories section more. It seems like there is some good content there, but I've never bothered to visit the section that is a bit "buried" under the fiction section. Anyway, I'm glad you decided to upgrade/sidegrade this to a fiction story, otherwise I would have missed it I guess. Although, it would have been fun to "participate". Kind of a double edged sword.

I don't think I've ever commented on of your stories before, but it's not the first one that I enjoyed. So thanks for all the good stories so far. As for this story, I think the "game" element is a nice touch. I'm looking foward for the next installment, not only because of the desperation it will bring (duh, that's why we are here), but also because I want to find out how the girls will fare in the contest. It's definitely a thing that makes the story stand out. 

Thank you all for the kind words and I am glad you enjoyed it! 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WiiGuy86 said:

Just bumping this for the benefit of anyone who missed it and also to say that I can not wait for the conclusion!

Hey thank you, sorry its been so long. Work has been manic, its like there has been a year and a half of things to catch up on or something... But good news I have the beginning and end of the chapter written, just need to fill out the middle and add a couple of details to hopefully make it meet peoples expectations.

• 2 weeks later...