Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On sending a message to the admins

Go to solution Solved by Kyuu,

Hey @Montpelier,

It looks like you sent us a support ticket on Friday at 12:13 AM, and we sent a response on Saturday at 04:44 PM.

We didn't hear back from you until 6 hours ago. It looks like you may have simply missed our original reply to your ticket.

You should be a follow up from us within the next 24 to 72 hours.

My apologies if this is considered hijacking the thread, but I sent in a contact us form with regards to the privacy policy at around the same date or even earlier (I believe it was the 24th). Does that mean that I should be expecting a reply within a similar timeframe as Montpelier (Fr-Su) or should I have received it already? I know it's not in my email since I've checked and there's none in my site notifications.

2 hours ago, Unbeknownst said:

My apologies if this is considered hijacking the thread, but I sent in a contact us form with regards to the privacy policy at around the same date or even earlier (I believe it was the 24th). Does that mean that I should be expecting a reply within a similar timeframe as Montpelier (Fr-Su) or should I have received it already? I know it's not in my email since I've checked and there's none in my site notifications.

Hello!

I did send you a response on June 25th, and it looks like your support ticket was automatically marked as resolved after not getting a response.

Please be sure to check your spam folders and make sure to mark any messages from the site as "not spam" to prevent them from being mistakenly filtered in the future.

You can also access your support tickets via the website here:

https://www.omorashi.org/support

As your ticket was regarding a general privacy policy inquiry and not sensitive in nature, I'm happy to share our reply here however!

image.png