Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

how do i experience more genuine wettings

My advice would be to place yourself into more situations where having access to a toilet just isn't an option.  Grab yourself a big water bottle and go for a long run through the neighborhood, and don't turn back until your bladder starts to hurt.  Alternatively if going for a run doesn't work you can go somewhere else, maybe run some errands or something.  If you have a partner that's into this sort of thing maybe you can incorporate a bit of kink play into your sex life and have them restrict your access to the usual means of relief to force you into wetting yourself.

For me I never have an accident from elementary school era when I focus on holding the urge of pee, no matter how much pee in my bladder.

The only accident is caused by a sudden urge. I was not desperate and didn't hold too much at that moment. But a sudden urge just came without my expectation. I was not prepared to hold it and the pee just came out. 

12 hours ago, D0nt45k said:

My advice would be to place yourself into more situations where having access to a toilet just isn't an option.  Grab yourself a big water bottle and go for a long run through the neighborhood, and don't turn back until your bladder starts to hurt.  Alternatively if going for a run doesn't work you can go somewhere else, maybe run some errands or something.  If you have a partner that's into this sort of thing maybe you can incorporate a bit of kink play into your sex life and have them restrict your access to the usual means of relief to force you into wetting yourself.

I think nowadays it's very hard to set up such a scenario that one has no access to any bathroom for several hours long. 

20 minutes ago, Sudoers said:

For me I never have an accident from elementary school era when I focus on holding the urge of pee, no matter how much pee in my bladder.

The only accident is caused by a sudden urge. I was not desperate and didn't hold too much at that moment. But a sudden urge just came without my expectation. I was not prepared to hold it and the pee just came out. 

I think nowadays it's very hard to set up such a scenario that one has no access to any bathroom for several hours long. 

Not if you intend to stick to places where there’s a lot of bathrooms available.  This is where being more...outdoorsy has its perks.  Go to the beach, find a nice hiking trail or something, go someplace where the nearest toilet is probably the one you used when you left the house, or the one where you parked your car.

Here’s another idea that I actually suggested to a girl I talk to on Discord who asked a similar question to the OP: marathon a LONG series of movies like the Lord of the Rings trilogy and have somebody else hold the remote so that way you’re forced to sit through the movie and unable to pause it to use the bathroom; of course, if you don’t have somebody else to hold the remote for you, you may need to get creative (in her case, I instructed her to remove the batteries from her remote after starting each movie and use them to power an egg vibrator which she would have inside her for the duration of the marathon).  Maybe even dim the lights and get a really massive bowl of popcorn and massive soda (for bonus points, play a drinking game as you watch) for the true movie theater experience.  If you’re prone to fear wetting, make it a horror flick marathon.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
14 hours ago, D0nt45k said:

Here’s another idea that I actually suggested to a girl I talk to on Discord who asked a similar question to the OP: marathon a LONG series of movies like the Lord of the Rings trilogy and have somebody else hold the remote so that way you’re forced to sit through the movie and unable to pause it to use the bathroom; of course, if you don’t have somebody else to hold the remote for you, you may need to get creative (in her case, I instructed her to remove the batteries from her remote after starting each movie and use them to power an egg vibrator which she would have inside her for the duration of the marathon).  Maybe even dim the lights and get a really massive bowl of popcorn and massive soda (for bonus points, play a drinking game as you watch) for the true movie theater experience.  If you’re prone to fear wetting, make it a horror flick marathon.

I really like this idea. My usual holding is during video games where you can also get creative "can't go until you complete this mission/level/quest/achievement etc" but I like the movie idea as well! I may try this one weekend.

39 minutes ago, wetaccident said:

I really like this idea. My usual holding is during video games where you can also get creative "can't go until you complete this mission/level/quest/achievement etc" but I like the movie idea as well! I may try this one weekend.

It works best if it's a movie you haven't seen yet, or a movie you haven't seen in a while, since the idea is that you have an incentive not to want to miss any of it.

The video game one's fun too, especially if it's something that can take a really long time like farming Pearlescents in Borderlands/Borderlands 2.

3 hours ago, D0nt45k said:

It works best if it's a movie you haven't seen yet, or a movie you haven't seen in a while, since the idea is that you have an incentive not to want to miss any of it.

The video game one's fun too, especially if it's something that can take a really long time like farming Pearlescents in Borderlands/Borderlands 2.

It's a nice scenario. I think for me it can lead to desperation but is still hard to introduce a genius wetting. There is a bathroom several steps away anyway. When holding to the frantic stage, one cannot concentrate to anything else but finding a bathroom.  So I think we must create a scenario that there is no bathroom physically. 

My close call is in a class. I'm too shy to mention my need to the teacher.  My full mind was used to hold and I cannot care anything else. If the class lasted longer I would probably wet myself. 

1 hour ago, Sudoers said:

It's a nice scenario. I think for me it can lead to desperation but is still hard to introduce a genius wetting. There is a bathroom several steps away anyway. When holding to the frantic stage, one cannot concentrate to anything else but finding a bathroom.  So I think we must create a scenario that there is no bathroom physically. 

My close call is in a class. I'm too shy to mention my need to the teacher.  My full mind was used to hold and I cannot care anything else. If the class lasted longer I would probably wet myself. 

That's why I also suggested physically leaving the house and going to someplace outdoors away from where you'd actually find a bathroom, but that requires you to actually be willing and able to go someplace like that...

3 hours ago, China Girl said:

Get someone to tickle you. I can't imagine anyone being able to not pee if my husband was tickling them. Though this is from a female perspective where wetting is a bit more likely in general...

That might do it, but again probably more likely to work for women, since I've only seen women wet themselves from being tickled or laughing too hard irl (in fact, it's the most common cause of real-life wetting I've witnessed), I've had yet to see such a thing happen to a man.  Combining this with drinking a lot of something with a diuretic effect (alcoholic or caffeinated beverages are the most conveniently available means) should produce the desired effect.  The only drawback is that you do need another person to help you, and...it may be a hard sell to get somebody to tickle you until you piss yourself unless you know they're into that already.