Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

quicksort's machine translation thread (bug report and game request)

I've been doing machine translations for games with omorashi contents for quite a long time now, but I've never had a chance to summarize my works. As I'm doing this all by myself, many of these translations aren't perfect, so feel free to report any issue you encountered. I'll keep making MTs in the foreseeable future on this site, so you can make translation requests in this thread.

The list of my MTs (in update order):

Wow, I don't even realize I'm this productive, LOL.

@quicksort for more translations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been doing machine translations for games with omorashi contents for quite a long time now, but I've never had a chance to summarize my works. As I'm doing this all by myself, many of these trans

Seems "The Watcher" has received its 2nd entry of the series. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ349967.html Set in a fireworks festival this time, and features four women who ne

Looks like "The Watcher" has gotten another new part to it. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ399201/?unique_op=af&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=favcon.liblo.jp%2F Now

Posted Images

On 7/6/2021 at 12:24 PM, getwrong22 said:

If its not too much of a hassle, could you translate these two games? Love your other work by the way.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ293478.html

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ314927.html

First one done.

The second one has to wait, until someone shares it online. I don't have the plan to pay 2000 yen for it. It looks good though, but I just ain't very much into messing.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, quicksort said:

I did what I can to make most of the texts translated

Thanks for that! I did try to play it for a while, but it writes those green on-screen error boxes every time you interact with an NPC that you're supposed to give something. Like the NPC in the area you start the game after heading outside, and also the one you need to bring the drink to let him work the cold magic on it. Since the errors come up when you're trying to interact with those NPCs, you cannot progress because of that.

5 hours ago, Pisikak said:

Thanks for that! I did try to play it for a while, but it writes those green on-screen error boxes every time you interact with an NPC that you're supposed to give something. Like the NPC in the area you start the game after heading outside, and also the one you need to bring the drink to let him work the cold magic on it. Since the errors come up when you're trying to interact with those NPCs, you cannot progress because of that.

I'll try to make it work. Can't promise when though. Current tools for WolfRPG are still in early stages and I don't know this game's mechanism well enough.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, R.M.T.B. said:

I suppose if game requests are fine...
Tora Toritoru! ~ Search RPG for maids ~ [INAZUMA SOFT]

Game link on DL site.

Game by circle Inazuma Soft + other contributors, name Google Translates to "Tora Toritoru - A search type RPG that mischiefs maids" and in currently only a demo full product is scheduled to release around September next month.

Not a problem. I'll send it to you via message. If it does have omorashi contents, I'll upload it to the RPG section.

• 1 month later...

First off, you are a godsend for translating all these works, whilst MTs are sometimes a bit wonky its much better than not having a translation.

I just wanted to ask about Escape X Pee - there was something wrong with it that made it die whenever I completed one of the very first puzzles. I think it was one with the coloured orbs and a key to a door, but its been a long time since I've played it. Do you know what causes this issue?