Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

quicksort's machine translation thread (bug report and game request)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been doing machine translations for games with omorashi contents for quite a long time now, but I've never had a chance to summarize my works. As I'm doing this all by myself, many of these trans

Seems "The Watcher" has received its 2nd entry of the series. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ349967.html Set in a fireworks festival this time, and features four women who ne

Looks like "The Watcher" has gotten another new part to it. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ399201/?unique_op=af&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=favcon.liblo.jp%2F Now

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 3:28 AM, darkjo said:

I can't thank you enough for your contribution here. If it's alright, can I request the translation of this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ314927.html

This is made by GOLDEN KIRARA, the same dev behind Blessed Snow and Dapun Diary, and both are already available here. Judging from the demo, it's quite similar to their first game.

This game never passed the moderation due to uncensored scat content, so I won't work on this any time soon. If you got the game itself, you can send it to me and I'll send you the translation patch for it.

Edited by quicksort
typo (see edit history)
On 10/21/2022 at 10:38 PM, quicksort said:

This game never passed the moderation due to uncensored scat content, so I won't work on this any time soon. If you got the game itself, you can send it me and I'll send you the translation patch for it.

That's strange, their other works (Dapun Diary and Blessed Snow) also have explicit / uncensored scat, as well as many other games in the Downloads section such as the works of 少女の失敗販売店 (Girls Omorashi Market) . Maybe it was an oversight, or someone in the moderation team simply forgot to approve it?

Are we allowed to ask the mods regarding this issue?

19 hours ago, darkjo said:

That's strange, their other works (Dapun Diary and Blessed Snow) also have explicit / uncensored scat, as well as many other games in the Downloads section such as the works of 少女の失敗販売店 (Girls Omorashi Market) . Maybe it was an oversight, or someone in the moderation team simply forgot to approve it?

Are we allowed to ask the mods regarding this issue?

image.thumb.png.c4a86ca5fd91233376aa859a8f4a70fa.png

On 10/23/2022 at 9:59 PM, quicksort said:

image.thumb.png.c4a86ca5fd91233376aa859a8f4a70fa.png

So that's what happened. I wonder what counts as "softcore messing" and not... but I agree with the stand alone messing category as well, so games that contain messing can be placed there. We already have separate wetting and messing categories for videos, so why not make them for downloads too?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...