Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dutch meets?

I’ve always liked being controlled during my holds and controlling other people, but sadly it’s only ever been online. I’d love to do it in real life, but i just can’t seem to find dutch people that are into this that aren’t total creeps.

Are there any dutch people here interested in talking and meeting up sometime? I’d be willing to travel, although the closer to me the better of course.

i get that meeting, or maybe even messaging, a total stranger would be weird, so here’s a bit of info about me! I’m 18 years old, my pronouns are she/her and i’m bi. I live in Noord-Brabant with my dad, my dog and my two rats! I love playing violin, writing and drawing. I hope to meet some people soon! Have a nice day, and remember to stay hydrated 😛

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey 

I know im a bit late to this topic but im also dutch and want to do these things (first online but deff irl too)

Some info about me Hi I'm Joyce im 19 im a pansexual enby and my pronouns are they/she/he, I live in Eindhoven on my own. I like to game, listen to music and call with people (mostly on discord). If any of y'all have interest send me a pm here or on discord gun_mech#9862

Greetings Gun!

• 1 month later...

Also really late with this, but I'm flemish too, live in East Flanders. Open for chat any time 🙂 and if it's fun then really happy to meet some likeminded people in real life! (so difficult to find them) Did you find some friends online in the meantime? I'm 30 years, I play and listen to music mostly! My pronouns are he/him and I believe I'm heteroflexible maybe bi-curious. 

Tot hoors!

• 1 month later...

Fellow Dutchie here, 23 years old living in Noord-Holland and I like the good ol' fashioned holding, desperation and wetting one self. I like to be creative mostly with taking pictures at cosplay events or filming and my pronouns are he/him and I'm heterosexual. I too want to try irl stuff after knowing someone online.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm Eva (she/her), I'm 26 years old and bi/queer. I live in Zuid-Holland. I mostly enjoy watching and helping others hold or controlling their bladders. I'd like to chat and who knows, maybe meet up sometimes, but must admit even chatting with strangers makes me a bit nervous. Is there already a Dutch omo (sub)-channel on Discord, is that something you all would be interested in?

• 4 weeks later...

Sup sup,

Seems I am quite late to this thread, lol. I am a 19 years old straight male  and live in the eastern part of Zuid-Holland. I'd really love to meet up with someone like minded sometime. 

I enjoy desperation, wetting, bed wetting and sometimes use diapers for convenience.

As for hobbies, I like reading, gaming and playing piano.

Feel free to hmu for chatting, I'd be open to meeting up after a while. If y'all already made a discord, I'd love to hear about it.

Edited by Anon12
Just making my intentions a bit more clear (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2022 at 3:30 PM, Omoism said:

Hi! I'm Eva (she/her), I'm 26 years old and bi/queer. I live in Zuid-Holland. I mostly enjoy watching and helping others hold or controlling their bladders. I'd like to chat and who knows, maybe meet up sometimes, but must admit even chatting with strangers makes me a bit nervous. Is there already a Dutch omo (sub)-channel on Discord, is that something you all would be interested in?

Hey Eva ,

Im a 28 yo From belgium and have always looked for someone to bladder control me.

However I'm a very shy guy and i would like to chat first before doing anything..

Let me know if thats something you would be interested in.