Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wow, this is amassing. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Have you though about adding some penalty games into the story for pushing Sofia to her limit? Could be like drink a tall glass every half an hour or every hour. Could be playing monopoly, where each time she passes Start she drinks a tall glass. Twister could also be interesting.

Out of curiosity do you plan on some romance to go on between the two? This would also allow for something like bladder massage

A great story, i absolutely like it!

I like the way you wrote the story and i like what you wrote. It includes all what i love about bursting full girl bladders and pee holding.

I love it  if  thin and skinny girls don’t wee for a very long time, if they would need to go very bad but still hold it, or has to hold it.

I love to see a big bladder bulging out from a  girl's  flat  belly between her hipbones and  up to her navel and i love it if a girl gets pressed and pushed on her swollen bladder, if her bladder gets tortured that way.

All about that you wrote, thank you for the great story.

I hope you write more about Sofia.

Make her hold it extremely long, let her bladder bulging out from her slim and thin abdomen, press, push and poke on her swollen bladder, torture it.

Sofia Loks to get tortured.

What was the original language?

On 7/7/2021 at 10:23 PM, huberp76 said:

A great story, i absolutely like it!

I like the way you wrote the story and i like what you wrote. It includes all what i love about bursting full girl bladders and pee holding.

I love it  if  thin and skinny girls don’t wee for a very long time, if they would need to go very bad but still hold it, or has to hold it.

I love to see a big bladder bulging out from a  girl's  flat  belly between her hipbones and  up to her navel and i love it if a girl gets pressed and pushed on her swollen bladder, if her bladder gets tortured that way.

All about that you wrote, thank you for the great story.

I hope you write more about Sofia.

Make her hold it extremely long, let her bladder bulging out from her slim and thin abdomen, press, push and poke on her swollen bladder, torture it.

Sofia Loks to get tortured.

What was the original language?

I am very happy that you enjoyed it. I have read and appreciated so many of your stories and therefore a compliment from you is really important to me.

I honestly thought that this story might not be of much interest and instead I had several positive feedbacks.

I'm not very good at writing but I really enjoyed trying to create a story that had a minimum of sense by combining various fantasies that came to my mind. For this reason and because I don't have much free time, I don't know if I will be able to give an ending to this story shortly.

Finally, to answer your question, the story was in Italian.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 10/16/2021 at 4:33 PM, Size_matters;) said:

Like last time the story is translated and therefore there may be errors. There would have been so many things to write about Sofia, but I hope you don't mind how I chose to end this story. Towards the end it becomes perhaps a bit too absurd but that's the beauty of the stories.

I inserted an image that I used as a reference but it is about a pregnant girl so you can not even look at it. 

I: "I warned you that it might be better to check your answer again, now as penance you will have to drink a litre of water or rather of beer, it seems to me that I said."
Sofia was on the ground almost in tears.
S: "That's not possible. I'm sure the answer I found is correct. Let me see the solution now." 
Sofia gets back up and with determination snatches the book from my hands to immediately check if I was lying. Unfortunately for her, she had made a small distracting mistake towards the end that caused her to find an incorrect answer.
I: "Now that you wanted to see the answer obviously the deal is off and this bathroom will be closed for quite a while longer. However, look on the bright side you made up for today's lesson and what's more it seems to me that your bladder is still well within its physical limit."
Sofia in fact is now standing and holding the book with both hands while her bladder contains within it a pressure that no one would have been able to resist even for a fraction of a second. Only her indefatigable sphincter prevents the huge bulge, which makes her look like she is now many months pregnant, from emptying onto the floor.
After dropping the book to the floor she remains silent watching her bladder bulge to levels she thought impossible for her. Her extremely swollen belly reminds her why she had asked me to stay with her. So that she could cross boundaries she could never reach on her own.
S: "Thank you!!! If you hadn't been with me I wouldn't have been able to get through this morning and instead it's already 14.00 and I'm still able to go on without holding my hands. I don't know how much longer this moment of lucidity will last so remember that under no circumstances should you let me go to the bathroom until I can no longer hold my pee one second longer. You can't even remotely imagine how difficult, painful and exhausting it is to stop your body from releasing itself after 31 hours of holding back so much pee. So I know that only you will be able to understand when it's time to measure how much I'm holding back because I won't be able to reason anymore.  I trust you completely. From now on I will be your slave."
Immediately she pushes her hands into her vagina as a grimace of pain appears on her face. Since her concentration is now completely back on controlling her bladder I don't have to worry so much about trying to hide my now constant erection. 
With this latest lesson ploy I managed to gain a couple of hours but I need to come up with something else to help her think about something else.
I walk her over to the couch and ask her to wait and hold on until I make her some lunch.
Before I walk away I ask her if I can feel how hard her bladder is.
S: "I told you you can do whatever you want and I will obey you don't need to ask my permission." she whispers.
It seems to be a dream come true but although I would like to press on her bladder to see how much she is able to withstand despite the pain I know I have promised to help her push her capacity to the max.
I then approach a hand to the top of her swollen belly near her navel. Her very smooth skin is stretched over a mass of liquid absurd for a human being. As I slide my hand down she lets out a moan of pain mixed with pleasure. It feels like touching a marble sphere that now protrudes almost 11 cm. I slide down to her vagina and can't stop. I move her hands and slip two fingers inside her as her moans of pleasure increase. I now feel her internal muscles pulsing rhythmically as they try in every way to avoid the inevitable pee coming out.
I stop myself otherwise I might drive her to the point where she can't take it anymore and go make some food while she stays labored on the couch.
After 25 minutes I go to help her get up to get to the kitchen. Her gaze is lost in emptiness as she thinks of only one thing. As I helped her sit down in the kitchen I notice that she has started to sweat noticeably despite the temperature not being too hot. She sits with her legs spread as she continues to hold her vagina with her left hand. due to the bulge being too prominent she is unable to get too close to the table otherwise it would press against her bladder.
I bring her a plate of pasta and then pour a half-liter of beer into a mug.
S: "You're kidding!!! There's no way that beer can fit in here." shesays pointing to her bladder.
 I: "Not only are you going to drink all of this but then I'm going to pour you another pint as agreed."
Her face is shocked realizing what that mistake she made earlier would cost her.
During lunch she drinks very little and by the end the first mug is just under halfway through.
I: "In this way you will prolong your suffering unnecessarily. Finish that beer immediately," I order her.
Without saying anything Sofia obeys and in one gulp empties the mug.
So I pour her another half liter of beer and she immediately starts drinking it. When she's halfway through, she stops.
Her legs are now shaking as she now uses her right hand to try and support the weight of her immense bladder. Her body is refusing to take in any more fluids and she is now drenched in sweat. She lets out a terrifying scream as she bends forward slightly.
I: "What happened? Are you feeling okay?"
S: "I can't say I'm okay but I can keep going." she says gritting her teeth.
S: "This had never happened to me before. I felt like my whole body was pushing this pee baby out of me. I think I had something very similar to contractions at the end of a pregnancy."
I: "Are you sure you want to continue?" I ask her frightened.
S: "I'm not going to give up on the best of things," she tells me, hinting at a smile that is immediately erased by another contraction with which her body desperately tries to end this crazy hold.
Aware that she was perhaps the first woman to experience those sensations due to an overfilled bladder and with newfound determination she finished her beer and slammed the empty mug down on the table.
S: "What do we do now?"
I already knew what I wanted to do.
I: "There is only one thing that is stronger than your determination and that is your pride so go take a shower because we are going out for a walk."
Without hesitation she nods and holds out a hand for me to help her get up. I accompany her into the shower and wash her because in her condition she is not able to move much. The water hitting her protruding bladder causes her to wince but it's the sensation of water running over her vagina and then falling to the floor that drives her crazy. Like she's pissing an endless stream but without feeling any relief. Her legs are shaking and she almost can't stand anymore as I wash her. 
With my hands I feel her tiny shoulders shaking from the effort and then her small, almost non-existent breasts. Her turgid nipples express the pleasure she is feeling while the rest of her body seems to express only suffering. Beneath her boobs something completely disproportionate to the rest of her skinny body. Her bladder starts about 8 cm above her navel. It expands from side to side and down to her pubis. At its widest point it now protrudes 13 cm as beer was relentlessly pumped from her kidneys.
Once the shower is over I carefully dry her off without pressing on her bladder but she still gasps when I pass that area.

I have her wear a loose-fitting dress that doesn't cinch at the waist. Of course, I don't make her wear panties or pants that would be too tight for her right now. Finally, I have you wear comfortable shoes.
During the walk Sofia hardly speaks at all and her breathing becomes increasingly labored. She has started sweating a lot again but that doesn't stop her bladder from expanding again. Everyone who crosses her seems convinced that we are a couple about to have a baby or maybe twins.
After more than an hour she seems to want to shut me down to come back but she doesn't because she knows she has to respect what I decide.
The contractions in the meantime have become more and more frequent and are now about every 12 minutes. 
After a while I decide to go home to avoid causing her an accident without having the chance to measure how much she's holding back.
On the way back we pass a young girl of about 24 years old who looks maybe a few months pregnant.
Girl: "Sorry to bother you." she says to get our attention "I see you are also pregnant, how soon is the delivery due?"
Sofia looks very confused but obviously in her state she is barely able to formulate a sentence.
I.: "Not long now. Sofia is in her eighth month." Thanks to the huge bulge in Sofia's belly clearly visible even under her dress the girl she just met believes it without difficulty.
Meanwhile Sofia tries to muster up all the energy she has left to try and sustain that conversation.
S.: "Yes, not long now. I feel like I'm going to explode. You have no idea how hard it is when it's moving and kicking. It almost feels like it wants to come out right this second."
Girl: "It must be great to be able to hear that. I can't wait for that moment. I can try to feel it. ”
Sofia blanches when she realizes what is going to happen but she can't find a good excuse to stop that girl from touching her pressurized bladder so she just nods.
The girl reaches over and places her ear in the center of Sofia's belly. Sofia begins to bite her lips as the girl begins to apply further pressure to her dilated organ. 
Girl: "Amazing I can feel his heart beating but maybe it's just an impression. There it is! I felt it. I felt it kick."
Obviously she was only feeling the continuous thrusts with which Sofia's involuntary muscles tried to push the pee out of her vagina and finally a powerful contraction caused by the increased pressure.
The show is fantastic  but I intervene because otherwise Sofia could lose control not even being able to help herself with her hands.
I: "Sorry to interrupt you but unfortunately we are late and we really have to go."
girl: "Yes, of course. Sorry for my intrusiveness but you've made my day. Until next time." she says walking away.
Sofia doesn't utter a word as we immediately make our way home.
However, the turnaround time is more than double due to the fact that she is forced to walk very slowly and stop often to catch her breath. 
We are home at 19.00 with 36 hours of pee still sealed inside Sofia's abnormal bladder. 
When I take off her dress the show I find in front of me is wonderful and chilling at the same time. The beer has managed to further expand her belly which now protrudes at least 20 cm. Her navel is completely turned outwards to recover every available space and the skin is stretched until it is transparent enough to allow me to see the veins underneath it.

Reveal hidden contents

unnamed.jpg.d44413da121c0e76bc4c495d2b6f7686.jpg

The contractions are coming now about every two minutes. I have her lie down in bed because she is no longer able to manage any muscle other than the sphincter. She doesn't even have the strength to help herself with her hands or squeeze her legs together. 
I wipe the sweat on her body with a towel being careful not to get too close to her bladder. 
Her open legs allow me to clearly see her vagina pulsing at an exhausting pace so I don't lose control for even a split second. Without her realizing it I pull her closer to the edge of the bed and place a bucket in front of her so that I'm ready for when she loses control.
The increasingly frequent contractions are now every minute. I hold her hand as I see in her tear-wet eyes the determination that allows her to continue.
S.:” If I can't distract myself I'm going to give in in a few moments," she whispers, "and with all the sweat I've been working up, my throat feels dry."
An absurd request in her condition but I immediately bring her a half-liter bottle of water that she starts sipping.
To help distract her the only thing left for me to do is to start stimulating her vagina. I gently massage her aroused clit as I feel her steely muscles contracting relentlessly to prolong a battle they would soon lose.
The contractions are now pretty much constant and in the meantime she emptied the whole bottle.
As I continue to keep her aroused but without giving her an orgasm, which would surely cause her to lose control, I begin to run over her belly with my other hand.
By now the pressure has reached such levels that she can't even feel my hand. I'm touching an extremely dilated steel bladder that now protrudes 22 cm from her abdomen that is not emptied only thanks to the strength of will of Sofia and the ability of her muscles to counteract the endless signals that her exhausted body sends her.
At 9 p.m., after 38 hours of agony, even a queen of the bladder, as Sofia proved to be, has to surrender. At the end she opens her eyes wide and looks at me. At that point she loses consciousness while her dam gives way making a huge stream of pee explode in the bucket.
Her muscles could finally relax after a time that must have seemed interminable. 
Although her bladder can finally relieve the pressure it has been under, her sphincter muscles begin to spasm, briefly interrupting the flow, as if not accepting defeat.
After a few seconds she recovers and almost instantaneously interrupts the flow of pee with a scream to testify the effort needed to deny herself the longed-for relief.
Sofia is still desperate despite there is already almost a liter of pee in the bucket. Her bladder still protrudes a lot from her usually flat belly but at least the contractions don't come anymore. A growing desire to get rid of everything pushes her to close her legs but I block her immediately forcing her to resist only with the forces that remain in her exhausted sphincter.
By now it doesn't matter to resist so without mercy I place both hands on her dilated bladder and start to press.
I am now leaning heavily on her but that is not enough to defeat the strength of a bladder queen.
I then begin to stimulate her clitoris until I bring her to orgasm.
With a shout of pleasure she arched her back making the size of her dilated bladder stand out even more, which she still managed to prevent from emptying.
She then falls onto the bed and holds on for another 30 seconds as her body is shot through with spasms of pleasure. Finally she loses control for a second time.
She begins to have a series of orgasms as her still visibly dilated bladder continues to deflate. After 3 minutes the last few drops of pee end as Sofia continues to be in ecstasy and have orgasms.
Eventually she falls asleep.
In the bucket there are a total of 3.35 liters of pee that would be an enormity for any strong boy with a large bladder but that is absolutely stunning for little Sofia who managed to get such a result only thanks to her constant training.

Holy shit, this story is nuts!  I love the way you're able to write about such a ridiculous situation in such a believable way 🤗

1 hour ago, Weather said:
On 10/17/2021 at 8:33 AM, Size_matters;) said:

Like last time the story is translated and therefore there may be errors. There would have been so many things to write about Sofia, but I hope you don't mind how I chose to end this story. Towards the end it becomes perhaps a bit too absurd but that's the beauty of the stories.

I inserted an image that I used as a reference but it is about a pregnant girl so you can not even look at it. 

I: "I warned you that it might be better to check your answer again, now as penance you will have to drink a litre of water or rather of beer, it seems to me that I said."
Sofia was on the ground almost in tears.
S: "That's not possible. I'm sure the answer I found is correct. Let me see the solution now." 
Sofia gets back up and with determination snatches the book from my hands to immediately check if I was lying. Unfortunately for her, she had made a small distracting mistake towards the end that caused her to find an incorrect answer.
I: "Now that you wanted to see the answer obviously the deal is off and this bathroom will be closed for quite a while longer. However, look on the bright side you made up for today's lesson and what's more it seems to me that your bladder is still well within its physical limit."
Sofia in fact is now standing and holding the book with both hands while her bladder contains within it a pressure that no one would have been able to resist even for a fraction of a second. Only her indefatigable sphincter prevents the huge bulge, which makes her look like she is now many months pregnant, from emptying onto the floor.
After dropping the book to the floor she remains silent watching her bladder bulge to levels she thought impossible for her. Her extremely swollen belly reminds her why she had asked me to stay with her. So that she could cross boundaries she could never reach on her own.
S: "Thank you!!! If you hadn't been with me I wouldn't have been able to get through this morning and instead it's already 14.00 and I'm still able to go on without holding my hands. I don't know how much longer this moment of lucidity will last so remember that under no circumstances should you let me go to the bathroom until I can no longer hold my pee one second longer. You can't even remotely imagine how difficult, painful and exhausting it is to stop your body from releasing itself after 31 hours of holding back so much pee. So I know that only you will be able to understand when it's time to measure how much I'm holding back because I won't be able to reason anymore.  I trust you completely. From now on I will be your slave."
Immediately she pushes her hands into her vagina as a grimace of pain appears on her face. Since her concentration is now completely back on controlling her bladder I don't have to worry so much about trying to hide my now constant erection. 
With this latest lesson ploy I managed to gain a couple of hours but I need to come up with something else to help her think about something else.
I walk her over to the couch and ask her to wait and hold on until I make her some lunch.
Before I walk away I ask her if I can feel how hard her bladder is.
S: "I told you you can do whatever you want and I will obey you don't need to ask my permission." she whispers.
It seems to be a dream come true but although I would like to press on her bladder to see how much she is able to withstand despite the pain I know I have promised to help her push her capacity to the max.
I then approach a hand to the top of her swollen belly near her navel. Her very smooth skin is stretched over a mass of liquid absurd for a human being. As I slide my hand down she lets out a moan of pain mixed with pleasure. It feels like touching a marble sphere that now protrudes almost 11 cm. I slide down to her vagina and can't stop. I move her hands and slip two fingers inside her as her moans of pleasure increase. I now feel her internal muscles pulsing rhythmically as they try in every way to avoid the inevitable pee coming out.
I stop myself otherwise I might drive her to the point where she can't take it anymore and go make some food while she stays labored on the couch.
After 25 minutes I go to help her get up to get to the kitchen. Her gaze is lost in emptiness as she thinks of only one thing. As I helped her sit down in the kitchen I notice that she has started to sweat noticeably despite the temperature not being too hot. She sits with her legs spread as she continues to hold her vagina with her left hand. due to the bulge being too prominent she is unable to get too close to the table otherwise it would press against her bladder.
I bring her a plate of pasta and then pour a half-liter of beer into a mug.
S: "You're kidding!!! There's no way that beer can fit in here." shesays pointing to her bladder.
 I: "Not only are you going to drink all of this but then I'm going to pour you another pint as agreed."
Her face is shocked realizing what that mistake she made earlier would cost her.
During lunch she drinks very little and by the end the first mug is just under halfway through.
I: "In this way you will prolong your suffering unnecessarily. Finish that beer immediately," I order her.
Without saying anything Sofia obeys and in one gulp empties the mug.
So I pour her another half liter of beer and she immediately starts drinking it. When she's halfway through, she stops.
Her legs are now shaking as she now uses her right hand to try and support the weight of her immense bladder. Her body is refusing to take in any more fluids and she is now drenched in sweat. She lets out a terrifying scream as she bends forward slightly.
I: "What happened? Are you feeling okay?"
S: "I can't say I'm okay but I can keep going." she says gritting her teeth.
S: "This had never happened to me before. I felt like my whole body was pushing this pee baby out of me. I think I had something very similar to contractions at the end of a pregnancy."
I: "Are you sure you want to continue?" I ask her frightened.
S: "I'm not going to give up on the best of things," she tells me, hinting at a smile that is immediately erased by another contraction with which her body desperately tries to end this crazy hold.
Aware that she was perhaps the first woman to experience those sensations due to an overfilled bladder and with newfound determination she finished her beer and slammed the empty mug down on the table.
S: "What do we do now?"
I already knew what I wanted to do.
I: "There is only one thing that is stronger than your determination and that is your pride so go take a shower because we are going out for a walk."
Without hesitation she nods and holds out a hand for me to help her get up. I accompany her into the shower and wash her because in her condition she is not able to move much. The water hitting her protruding bladder causes her to wince but it's the sensation of water running over her vagina and then falling to the floor that drives her crazy. Like she's pissing an endless stream but without feeling any relief. Her legs are shaking and she almost can't stand anymore as I wash her. 
With my hands I feel her tiny shoulders shaking from the effort and then her small, almost non-existent breasts. Her turgid nipples express the pleasure she is feeling while the rest of her body seems to express only suffering. Beneath her boobs something completely disproportionate to the rest of her skinny body. Her bladder starts about 8 cm above her navel. It expands from side to side and down to her pubis. At its widest point it now protrudes 13 cm as beer was relentlessly pumped from her kidneys.
Once the shower is over I carefully dry her off without pressing on her bladder but she still gasps when I pass that area.

I have her wear a loose-fitting dress that doesn't cinch at the waist. Of course, I don't make her wear panties or pants that would be too tight for her right now. Finally, I have you wear comfortable shoes.
During the walk Sofia hardly speaks at all and her breathing becomes increasingly labored. She has started sweating a lot again but that doesn't stop her bladder from expanding again. Everyone who crosses her seems convinced that we are a couple about to have a baby or maybe twins.
After more than an hour she seems to want to shut me down to come back but she doesn't because she knows she has to respect what I decide.
The contractions in the meantime have become more and more frequent and are now about every 12 minutes. 
After a while I decide to go home to avoid causing her an accident without having the chance to measure how much she's holding back.
On the way back we pass a young girl of about 24 years old who looks maybe a few months pregnant.
Girl: "Sorry to bother you." she says to get our attention "I see you are also pregnant, how soon is the delivery due?"
Sofia looks very confused but obviously in her state she is barely able to formulate a sentence.
I.: "Not long now. Sofia is in her eighth month." Thanks to the huge bulge in Sofia's belly clearly visible even under her dress the girl she just met believes it without difficulty.
Meanwhile Sofia tries to muster up all the energy she has left to try and sustain that conversation.
S.: "Yes, not long now. I feel like I'm going to explode. You have no idea how hard it is when it's moving and kicking. It almost feels like it wants to come out right this second."
Girl: "It must be great to be able to hear that. I can't wait for that moment. I can try to feel it. ”
Sofia blanches when she realizes what is going to happen but she can't find a good excuse to stop that girl from touching her pressurized bladder so she just nods.
The girl reaches over and places her ear in the center of Sofia's belly. Sofia begins to bite her lips as the girl begins to apply further pressure to her dilated organ. 
Girl: "Amazing I can feel his heart beating but maybe it's just an impression. There it is! I felt it. I felt it kick."
Obviously she was only feeling the continuous thrusts with which Sofia's involuntary muscles tried to push the pee out of her vagina and finally a powerful contraction caused by the increased pressure.
The show is fantastic  but I intervene because otherwise Sofia could lose control not even being able to help herself with her hands.
I: "Sorry to interrupt you but unfortunately we are late and we really have to go."
girl: "Yes, of course. Sorry for my intrusiveness but you've made my day. Until next time." she says walking away.
Sofia doesn't utter a word as we immediately make our way home.
However, the turnaround time is more than double due to the fact that she is forced to walk very slowly and stop often to catch her breath. 
We are home at 19.00 with 36 hours of pee still sealed inside Sofia's abnormal bladder. 
When I take off her dress the show I find in front of me is wonderful and chilling at the same time. The beer has managed to further expand her belly which now protrudes at least 20 cm. Her navel is completely turned outwards to recover every available space and the skin is stretched until it is transparent enough to allow me to see the veins underneath it.

Reveal hidden contents

unnamed.jpg.d44413da121c0e76bc4c495d2b6f7686.jpg

The contractions are coming now about every two minutes. I have her lie down in bed because she is no longer able to manage any muscle other than the sphincter. She doesn't even have the strength to help herself with her hands or squeeze her legs together. 
I wipe the sweat on her body with a towel being careful not to get too close to her bladder. 
Her open legs allow me to clearly see her vagina pulsing at an exhausting pace so I don't lose control for even a split second. Without her realizing it I pull her closer to the edge of the bed and place a bucket in front of her so that I'm ready for when she loses control.
The increasingly frequent contractions are now every minute. I hold her hand as I see in her tear-wet eyes the determination that allows her to continue.
S.:” If I can't distract myself I'm going to give in in a few moments," she whispers, "and with all the sweat I've been working up, my throat feels dry."
An absurd request in her condition but I immediately bring her a half-liter bottle of water that she starts sipping.
To help distract her the only thing left for me to do is to start stimulating her vagina. I gently massage her aroused clit as I feel her steely muscles contracting relentlessly to prolong a battle they would soon lose.
The contractions are now pretty much constant and in the meantime she emptied the whole bottle.
As I continue to keep her aroused but without giving her an orgasm, which would surely cause her to lose control, I begin to run over her belly with my other hand.
By now the pressure has reached such levels that she can't even feel my hand. I'm touching an extremely dilated steel bladder that now protrudes 22 cm from her abdomen that is not emptied only thanks to the strength of will of Sofia and the ability of her muscles to counteract the endless signals that her exhausted body sends her.
At 9 p.m., after 38 hours of agony, even a queen of the bladder, as Sofia proved to be, has to surrender. At the end she opens her eyes wide and looks at me. At that point she loses consciousness while her dam gives way making a huge stream of pee explode in the bucket.
Her muscles could finally relax after a time that must have seemed interminable. 
Although her bladder can finally relieve the pressure it has been under, her sphincter muscles begin to spasm, briefly interrupting the flow, as if not accepting defeat.
After a few seconds she recovers and almost instantaneously interrupts the flow of pee with a scream to testify the effort needed to deny herself the longed-for relief.
Sofia is still desperate despite there is already almost a liter of pee in the bucket. Her bladder still protrudes a lot from her usually flat belly but at least the contractions don't come anymore. A growing desire to get rid of everything pushes her to close her legs but I block her immediately forcing her to resist only with the forces that remain in her exhausted sphincter.
By now it doesn't matter to resist so without mercy I place both hands on her dilated bladder and start to press.
I am now leaning heavily on her but that is not enough to defeat the strength of a bladder queen.
I then begin to stimulate her clitoris until I bring her to orgasm.
With a shout of pleasure she arched her back making the size of her dilated bladder stand out even more, which she still managed to prevent from emptying.
She then falls onto the bed and holds on for another 30 seconds as her body is shot through with spasms of pleasure. Finally she loses control for a second time.
She begins to have a series of orgasms as her still visibly dilated bladder continues to deflate. After 3 minutes the last few drops of pee end as Sofia continues to be in ecstasy and have orgasms.
Eventually she falls asleep.
In the bucket there are a total of 3.35 liters of pee that would be an enormity for any strong boy with a large bladder but that is absolutely stunning for little Sofia who managed to get such a result only thanks to her constant training.

Holy shit, this story is nuts!  I love the way you're able to write about such a ridiculous situation in such a believable way 🤗

I know right? I love this story!

• 3 weeks later...