Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I made a comment on the thread about public peeing and mentioned that once someone suddenly appeared out of nowhere whilst I was doing it in my pants. Someone asked me to explain so:

No problem, so a bit of background. My running these days is a bit of a slow lumbering jog compared to use to what it used to be. Due to frequent problems with my ankles I didn't run for quite a few years but am trying to get back into it and gradually build up the distance. I have a 6km route through a beach/holiday resort area, the outbound leg more or less alongside the beach and the return through the housing and hotel areas. Quite often when jogging I will start to feel the need for a pee but usually nothing urgent. That is. until I stop jogging and start walking, then the need will hit. Obviously the further I can get into the 6km before having to stop and walk, the less chance of wetting myself before I get to my car, but as I said I'm building up gradually and sometimes get further than others.

On this occasion I'd done about 3km then maybe another km and a bit of jog-walk-jog-walk and during the latter part I realised I needed the loo. If I really wanted to avoid embarrassment I could wear a pull up(and sometimes have done) or reverse my route so that by the time I need to pee I would be close to the beach with dunes and bushed and places to pee, but where's the risk in that?

So the situation now is I'm about 10 to 15 minutes walk from where I'd parked my car, needing to pee and only houses and hotels around. On my bottom half I was wearing black exercise leggings. They're cotton with a lycra content so even though black, they do show wetness to some degree. Ahead of me is a hotel and then a side road, then after some apartments another side road which I'll have to go down to where my car is parked. And now there is every probability that I'm going to pee and there's genuinely nothing I can do about it. This was early in the year so being mainly a holiday resort, not may people around. Certainly nobody ahead of me or behind me on the main road. Obviously I had no idea whether or not there might be anyone down the side roads but probably not. As I get pretty much to the hotel entrance I realised it was now going to happen pretty imminently, were there options, take a chance on nipping into the deserted car park, but monitored by cameras, perhaps even into the reception and ask if there was a bathroom. Or just carry on walking knowing that if I do, I am going to do something very naughty indeed. Now I'm level with the first side road, look down and there is nobody. Just as I step up onto the next pavement I feel the first bit leak into my briefs. Another couple of steps and I can feel it further down my legs. I looked down and by now it wasn't just trickling down my legs and puddling at my feet, it was properly running through my leggings and a proper puddle between my feet. I looked again up and there having just come out of the next side road were two middle aged ladies walking small dogs and coming towards me, 50 metres away at the most. I tried to stop the flow and carry on walking. I quickly glanced down to see whether anything was showing on my leggings. It was pretty clear what I'd done. I tried to look straight ahead as I passed them but one of them still gave me a dirty look as she looked me up and down and briefly made eye contact which I couldn't avoid. As I got to the car park I noticed another couple walking towards me. I checked my leggings again to see whether the wetness still showed, or was I actually trying to draw attention to my blatant disgraceful behaviour, It was still pretty obvious but at least they hadn't actually caught me peeing in my pants in public.

Once back at my car I put a towel on the seat and strapped in. I decided to drive past the scene of the accident and check for evidence. I parked on the opposite side of the road and went across. Not only was the puddle still obvious, there was also a trail maybe another 3 or 4 metres so even though I'd tried to stop the flow once I'd seen the two ladies, I was clearly still doing it as I started walking towards them.