Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Petticoat Nightmares "Pissed"

Who knows anything about this one: it's old, a repost to YT, and title / code don't show up here in search, though it surely may have been posted before.

Warning: long and slow, neither girl nor camera move, so if the opening doesn't float your boat it doesn't get any livelier! But she does pee. Could almost be real, like they just rested a camera there and waited.

Petticoat Nightmares pssed Vs Utbe.wmv

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bedwetting Clips bedwetting from giga od-02.avi sanwa bedwetting.avi

I have a video file I think is interesting for you, I love this discussion I wish colaborate. I don¡t know if this video is Oh with it, mainly because the sexual compulsion associate with this bedwett

Seems a good idea to me. Bedwetting is my favourite topic, but they are so hard to find, it would be good to have them all in one place. I already uploaded the pitiful few i have on this thread:

Posted Images

Petticoat Nightmares "Pissed"

Who knows anything about this one: it's old, a repost to YT, and title / code don't show up here in search, though it surely may have been posted before.

Warning: long and slow, neither girl nor camera move, so if the opening doesn't float your boat it doesn't get any livelier! But she does pee. Could almost be real, like they just rested a camera there and waited.

I don't recall seeing this one before, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

There is a good bedwetting video on YouTube, I forgot what it was called but it had a really cute girl

Can these videos be downloaded to an iPod? Also, I really like bedwetting, but I couldn't find many videos, thanks for the videos

Yes you can, but you need to convert it them put it into iTunes to sync, its much easier if you're on am android like me, I just download them straight onto my device and watch them :))

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not doing very well here.  :sad:

I couldn't see anything to indicate where it was from....

We don't really punish people for mistakenly posting a clearly unlabeled clip here and there.

The posts are just removed. If it was clearly marked as being an HDWetting clip, you would be warned, but since it wasn't, you're not being punished for it. Just try and be careful.

(This of course does not mean it's okay to post banned content as long as you remove the branding. If we suspect someone of intentionally doing this to try and avoid site policy, we will take severe action.)

We don't really punish people for mistakenly posting a clearly unlabeled clip here and there.

The posts are just removed. If it was clearly marked as being an HDWetting clip, you would be warned, but since it wasn't, you're not being punished for it. Just try and be careful.

(This of course does not mean it's okay to post banned content as long as you remove the branding. If we suspect someone of intentionally doing this to try and avoid site policy, we will take severe action.)

Ok. I will try and be careful. 

(I wouldn't know how to remove branding from a video anyway)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 06/12/2017 at 12:52 AM, DatBoi69 said:

That used to be superhans from xtube from years ago before she became Charlotte on Wetting Her Panties.  May have updated or changed her profile, or its someone uploading her vids again.

We used to be friends on fetlife but I think her professional life has taken her away from the fetish these days.

Edit... just looked and those vids where uploaded 5 years ago so looks like her original profile, such a shame real life seems to have taken her!

Edited by Anything4mybabe (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Anything4mybabe said:

That used to be superhans from xtube from years ago before she became Charlotte on Wetting Her Panties.  May have updated or changed her profile, or its someone uploading her vids again.

We used to be friends on fetlife but I think her professional life has taken her away from the fetish these days.

Edit... just looked and those vids where uploaded 5 years ago so looks like her original profile, such a shame real life seems to have taken her!

I had always wondered if that was just something I had heard, or it was actually her. Means that her videos are that much more attractive, because you know she actually enjoys them. 

12 hours ago, Anything4mybabe said:

Man, that sucks, she was good