Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Question: secretly wetting. how to?

I want to try wetting in public, like drinking a lot, then going to ride my bike. Just stop somewhere (or not) and pee myself over and over. 
Its like a fantasy of mine. Just go somewhere, drink a lot, not have to worry about looking for a toilet and just pee when ever you need to.

But my question is: How to hide it? or make it less oblivious?
And people with advice?

25 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Black athletic wear....the kind that already looks a little shiny. It’s not perfect but if you’re not overly close to people.....

Maybe try a few different options in private first to see how they handle a wetting? 

of course there’s always snowpants...but this time of year that’s probably gonna look a bit odd😂

Agreed. Generally anything black, especially made out of athletic/moisture wicking material (spandex, polyester) is great for hiding wetness. I've done my fair share of wetting when I cycle lol. Feel free to reference my videos--at first when you wet, of course it'll be obvious. But just a few seconds after you stop, it's hardly noticeable. What you can do is bike somewhere, sit on ground or grass (that's not too muddy) and "stretch" while you're secretly peeing. I know it's worked for me! lol Good luck!

I recommend re-wetting yourself at home to a point where no dry spot is left.

You can do this in darker colors very well and in pretty much any fabric. My favourite is a pair of dark grey or black jeans that is not too loose. They absorb a lot too, which i like. 

Once you are wet you can go ride the bike and keep drinking and wetting. If you notice that some spots dry too much too soon you could always plan on riding by a stream, river, or lake where you could either jump in or get the dry spots wet again by playing with the water sitting next to it.

Alternatively you could go for a wetting ride when it gets dark when the difference between wetter and dryer parts of your pants wouldn't be very visible.

I do it all the time during bike rides, wearing shorts or black polyester sweatpants. My partner was with me once, but even if he knew what to look for he didn't see anything except for once when he caught me in the act and saw some drops falling from the saddle.  The risk that someone else would notice is very low, i think.

54 minutes ago, Tellnoone said:

I do it all the time during bike rides, wearing shorts or black polyester sweatpants. My partner was with me once, but even if he knew what to look for he didn't see anything except for once when he caught me in the act and saw some drops falling from the saddle.  The risk that someone else would notice is very low, i think.

It'd probably work well with a black pair of those bike skirts with the built-in shorts.

As everybody said, black or dark sport shorts are nice, especially if you are biking, and you can sit in grass.

You could also go out when it's raining or when rain is planned. Bonus points if you have no mudguards, then you definitely have an excuse for a wet butt and can easily wet it before peeing.

Skirts, dresses, dark clothes of any kind generally do the job.  More importantly though, especially if you are within sight of people, just don't act like you're peeing.  Act like you're not doing anything out of the ordinary.  Tying shoes, sniffing flowers, sitting in the grass on your phone, whatever the case may be... if you look like you aren't doing anything odd, people are not likely to notice you are.  Obviously there's a limit to this but I've heard of girls wearing a dress, standing in the grass, and reading a sign or watching their phone while people are close by and just straight up peeing down their legs and in the grass without anyone noticing.

I used to wear black nylon trackies, worn commando, when I would go out biking. I would wet them whenever I felt like it, except for maybe the last half hour or so of my ride. Between the breeze from riding and the summer heat, they were able to get mostly dry in that last half hour, such that any remaining wetness could be attributed to sweat. 

Highly recommended. 

Read this thread earlier today and did a very public test drive in some black athletic wear. Sat down in the grass on the side of a very busy parking lot and wet myself very discreetly.

I seriously cannot recommend it enough. The rush is spectacular. I will absolutely be doing something like that again soon it was so hot to pee so publicly without anyone noticing. The possibilities are endless!

Lots of great advice above. You say over and over so I agree with RewetC and highly recommend rewetting.
I can't explain it better than in my experience, wetting while already wet takes it to a higher level that i really recommend.
If possible, do it somewhere you can feel anonymous.
It can be soo good and it's more common than one would believe.
Good luck in your experimenting.