Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Can girls hold their pee longer if they cross their legs?

Can they endure more pressure in their bladders if they support their sphincter with legs crossing?

Does girls intuitive and instinctive cross their legs when they need to wee?

Would a girl who has her legs tight crossed, because she is holding a bursting full bladder, who is near her limit of her holding ability, wet her panties if she would be forced to spread her legs apart.

For me gets girls who cross their legs from needing to wee so bad, more and more sexy.

As I was just saying to someone in chat I don't really feel that crossing legs helps all that much as I feel it's more of a nervous reaction than anything else, you just feel something between your legs so you sort of squirm around and you try to take focus away from it but I don't really think that it helps significantly to hold it. And sometimes I think it's something that women tend to do more because there's really nothing to grab hold of, so rather than grab hold we sort of try to scissor our legs as a way of trying to pinch it shut or get rid of the pressure.

On a recent walk I was leaking uncontrollably and I did occasionally stop to cross my legs, but I don't know if it helped much. I will say, though, that whenever I actually opened my legs I would leak accidentally! 

Also, the more desperate I get, the less I can withstand shock. I was walking down stairs at one point and every step down was a jolt to my bladder, often resulting in a leak

17 hours ago, SilverSnake said:

On a recent walk I was leaking uncontrollably and I did occasionally stop to cross my legs, but I don't know if it helped much. I will say, though, that whenever I actually opened my legs I would leak accidentally! 

Also, the more desperate I get, the less I can withstand shock. I was walking down stairs at one point and every step down was a jolt to my bladder, often resulting in a leak

Were the leaks visible to see?

@China Girl They were lol, it rains a lot here so it was supposed to be a walk in the rain. I planned to release my bladder once the downpour had soaked me, but the skies cleared up unexpectedly and I was left in an awkward scenario! My backup plan was to sit in a nearby creek, but it was just my luck that there were people there the whole time. I ended up trying to get home, but I didn't quite make it! I posted some pictures on my personal page, but I'll show you the leak here. 1623281202678405054752766993346.jpg.61f065e962d43c8003753252afe3cb9e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 11:45 PM, China Girl said:

Squirming around does help to reduce the intensity of the desperation a bit. But I find holding my crotch is more helpful to help me hold it longer.

When I was a school boy from 10 to about 13 I was a squirmer and a squeezer when bursting, it was uncontrollable or stand still and pee yourself,

i have had very few accidents but one part accident I can share was when about 12 I was in the park with my 2 female cousins, I remember being bursting but too shy to say anything to my female cousins I just held it in by squirming around, it was suggested we went out on the rowing boats, I ignored my pressing pee dilemma and got in the boat and rowed us out, now sitting low down on the wooden seat no longer standing and squirming jumping around I was scissoring my legs open and closed but it wasn’t helping much, I realised I was about to piss myself and headed for the shore, 

i lost some pee into my pants a hot squirt I let go of an oar and grabbed myself, facing my cousins in the boat they could see I was bursting I was so embarrassed I just said I need the toilet, my older cousin giggled and said you need to hold it in, i was so embarrassed I rowed for the shore scissoring my legs frantically, I scrambled out the boat up onto the path another spurt of pee escaped, I was doing a frantic pee dance holding myself trying to not piss myself any more in front of my cousins, there was a tree yards away I scurried behind it to provide me some cover and quickly undid the trousers just in time I peed a strong stream I couldn’t control it,

my black school trousers hid the damage but I did about half a cup in them, I went back to the boat and my cousin giggled asking me if I made it, I said yes,

• 3 weeks later...

...but they mostly don't have to pee. It seems odd to project that onto them. I sometimes stand like that when I don't have to go.

On 8/15/2021 at 9:38 PM, SoBursting said:

The blonde in the gold outfit is beautiful, 

So beautiful I can’t visualise her as a pee subject, or even imagine as a sex partner, somehow ‘above’ us mere mortals,

what does that say about me? Someone psycho analyse me, what’s wrong with me, no I’m not gay 😄

It says you're really cringey. I'm an attractive woman with a body shape a bit like that (but dark haired obviously), and I'm not immortal or somehow "above" pissing myself and fucking people. It's dehumanising to talk about women like that. Just treat us like people, please.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
10 hours ago, China Girl said:

...but they mostly don't have to pee. It seems odd to project that onto them. I sometimes stand like that when I don't have to go.

It says you're really cringey. I'm an attractive woman with a body shape a bit like that (but dark haired obviously), and I'm not immortal or somehow "above" pissing myself and fucking people. It's dehumanising to talk about women like that. Just treat us like people, please.

I’d say I’m the opposite of cringey, I mean I’m respectful of women, but like many attractive women they get on better in life than those not so blessed, better opportunities etc, because men admire them ? Sometimes there are people who are above us, out of reach, she’s one of them for me I’d imagine, difficult to say without meeting them first, she could be a right bitch then that would change things, then I would like to see her in discomfort and embarrassing pissing herself situations,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...