Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Feeling down a girl's pants when they are desperate

• The title was changed to Feeling down a girl's pants when they are desperate
Guest cauallywet
17 hours ago, willbill said:

Who has done this and what was the scenario?  Did you feel her panties or feel underneath them?   Did you feel her leak or as she was fully losing control?

Only once with my ex. We used to hold and make out and try to make each other lose control. She only wet once and it was just in panties but damn was it great

Oh yea I loved doing that. It always got me aroused to feel her ( my now ex-wife) rock hard bulging bladder. I would feel her crotch through her panties first, then go inside to feel her pussy that felt tight and full. She said there was a lot of pee in there. I really prefer the naughty sensation of her wetting her panties, so I would pull my hand outside her panties , and help her hold, until she leaked.

Yeah, few times (with different girls) I managed to push my finger inside. 
Their pussies were definitely tighter than usual, and I could feel their bladders from the inside — hard to describe but it seemed the inside „walls” were smoother and more tense. 
On few occassions, they asked me not to touch their bladders from inside because it hurt. 

20 hours ago, FallingDusk said:

The idea of trying to 'hold' for someone who isn't allowed to hold themselves when they're desperate is something I've definitely fantasized about >>
(And the opposite, having someone hold for me too)

One of the hottest fantasies I can imagine.

Would also be great to see some videos featuring this. But, alas, so far I haven't found any...

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 2:05 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

As a woman I haven’t done this because I am straight but just wanted to comment that it’s something I would love someone to do to me as it’s one of my fantasies. 

This would be so sexy. For me I would like to be telling her to hold on, holding her lips together, or having my finger on her pee hole, to 'help' her keep her pee inside her. ☺

On 6/25/2021 at 6:43 PM, FallingDusk said:

I love the idea of this, even for different possible reasons, just "feeling" is fun enough, but there's other things you can too!
The idea of trying to 'hold' for someone who isn't allowed to hold themselves when they're desperate is something I've definitely fantasized about >>
(And the opposite, having someone hold for me too)

I love the idea of helping a woman hold her pee. 

Have had the opportunity to do this a couple of times. Helped her hold until she leaked uncontrollably. She loved it too.

My ex wife was relatively ok with wetting but only to please me and she never really enjoyed it but we were newly married and at that stage where nothing is too much trouble and you are both giving way to the other because you really want to please.  For the record this does, and did, wear off. However at the time in question I was on a lengthy telephone call and my wife had called me twice already for something or other, no idea what now, I was trying to bring the call to an end but the other person was persistent and kept me talking. The she came over to me (she was wearing jeans not a skirt sorry) and stood next to me while I was speaking, I put my hand down inside of the back of her jeans and knickers and felt underneath her from the back. A few moments later I felt a warm dribble of pee as she started to wet herself. It was all the more exciting because she rarely initiated anything to do with wetting. She dribbled some more and on the back of my hand I could feel the dampness now wetting her knickers. At this point she pulled my hand away and stepped back a few paces and I could only watch as she peed some more until it was down her jeans to her knees. She stopped peeing then and beckoned me. I was not quite rude but nearly as I abruptly finished the phone call. The rest I will leave to your imagination but let's say it ended well. Needless to say she never repeated this particular scenario, much as I tried to persuede her. Also, strangely enough, it's an old experience and still at times the memory turns me on.

Stay wet'n'happy.

1 hour ago, Roger Ireland said:

My ex wife was relatively ok with wetting but only to please me and she never really enjoyed it but we were newly married and at that stage where nothing is too much trouble and you are both giving way to the other because you really want to please.  For the record this does, and did, wear off. However at the time in question I was on a lengthy telephone call and my wife had called me twice already for something or other, no idea what now, I was trying to bring the call to an end but the other person was persistent and kept me talking. The she came over to me (she was wearing jeans not a skirt sorry) and stood next to me while I was speaking, I put my hand down inside of the back of her jeans and knickers and felt underneath her from the back. A few moments later I felt a warm dribble of pee as she started to wet herself. It was all the more exciting because she rarely initiated anything to do with wetting. She dribbled some more and on the back of my hand I could feel the dampness now wetting her knickers. At this point she pulled my hand away and stepped back a few paces and I could only watch as she peed some more until it was down her jeans to her knees. She stopped peeing then and beckoned me. I was not quite rude but nearly as I abruptly finished the phone call. The rest I will leave to your imagination but let's say it ended well. Needless to say she never repeated this particular scenario, much as I tried to persuede her. Also, strangely enough, it's an old experience and still at times the memory turns me on.

Stay wet'n'happy.

What am amazing way to get your attention. I can only dream of an experience like that!

I agree.  Using "girl" doesn't help.  Although, many of us refer to our adults with the genetals opposite our as "boys or girls."  As for using the word "female," I see nothing wrong with that.  A specific question was being asked.  If the original poster wanted to know about something beside female, they would have specified; male, boy, house plant etc.

Guest cauallywet
On 6/22/2021 at 4:34 AM, willbill said:

Who has done this and what was the scenario?  Did you feel her panties or feel underneath them?   Did you feel her leak or as she was fully losing control?

I did with my ex a lot. We held together all the time and we'd be all over each other.  She leaked in my hand once it was wild

My girlfriend and I had been skiing and the drive back took about twice the expected 4 hours. Before we took off our ski suits she was going after me convinced that I had peed in my pants. I grabbed her and kissed her passionately. As I often did I grabbed her butt and put my hand down her pants. Like me she was wearing jeans and several panties under her ski pants. Just below her waist her jeans were damp, then there was a dry area. Then below that, the under side of her butt was a warm patch. As we kissed she at first seemed agitated and resisted then returned the passion, as the warm area warmed significantly.