Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Women crouching to the ground while laughing

A few years back, I was out with a couple friends, one of which was female, where someone said something funny and she busted out laughing hysterically.  After several seconds of this, she crouched down almost to the ground with her legs very slightly parted saying she was going to pee her pants if she didn't stop laughing.  After a few seconds, she stood up and said something, but quickly after said "I have to go to the bathroom".  Not sure if she fully made it but I didn't see any evidence of not making it.

Has anyone else seen a girl do this (or any females themselves do this), either to hold their pee while laughing or as they were starting to actually have an accident?

The only two women I've seen doing this were actually sitting down on the heel of their foot.. Perhaps putting pressure downthere as a last resort?

Anyway it is an exciting image because you know almost certainly something's about to happen! And because it's caused by laughter, there's less embarresment - which makes the whole situation less difficult to ehm.. enjoy? for me.. 

4 hours ago, wannawatch said:

The only two women I've seen doing this were actually sitting down on the heel of their foot.. Perhaps putting pressure downthere as a last resort?

Anyway it is an exciting image because you know almost certainly something's about to happen! And because it's caused by laughter, there's less embarresment - which makes the whole situation less difficult to ehm.. enjoy? for me.. 

Yes, I love the thought of a woman who just keeps laughing as she completely soaks herself…

17 hours ago, China Girl said:

More than a little, if we knew about it!

I've posted this somewhere else, but it bares repeating.. I have a good friend who works in wardrobe on the ITV Daytime programmes, and she has told me in secrecy that there has been at least one occasion when Holly W  did actually wet herself laughing in the studio... It was during a post record after the live show had ended, when they were discussing their 'Best bit' from the live show for the App and youtube channel.. They were talking about a mistake that she had made during the show, and Phil made some funny comment about the error that he could not have said live on air..Holly burst out laughing hysterically, crouched down behind the sofa and  then announced "You've made me pee myself!"...

There have been other presenters from the ITV team who have done it too..a couple of Loose Women (One of whom has admitted to the event in the press..) and two different female presenters from the other shows, so it's not as uncommon as you might think!

Edited by ridcully (see edit history)
37 minutes ago, ridcully said:

I've posted this somewhere else, but it bares repeating.. I have a good friend who works in wardrobe on the ITV Daytime programmes, and she has told me in secrecy that there has been at least one occasion when Holly W  did actually wet herself laughing in the studio... It was during a post record after the live show had ended, when they were discussing their 'Best bit' from the live show for the App and youtube channel.. They were talking about a mistake that she had made during the show, and Phil made some funny comment about the error that he could not have said live on air..Holly burst out laughing hysterically, crouched down behind the sofa and  then announced "You've made me pee myself!"...

There have been other presenters from the ITV team who have done it too..a couple of Loose Women (One of whom has admitted to the event in the press..) and two different female presenters from the other shows, so it's not as uncommon as you might think!

Sounds like ITV daytime wardrobe department needs a stash of discreet Tena knickers, at the very least!

2 hours ago, ridcully said:

Laugh wettings are pretty common for women. I've had them a lot, especially while drunk, and some of my friends have too.

Not wanting to keep a topic going that has outstayed it's welcome, I just wanted to say that I contacted my friend in the wardrobe dept over the weekend, and after a sensible preamble to the conversation, managed to get the topic back onto Holly and potential accidents...

Sadly I cannot report any further incidents either by her, or other female presenters recently, however I did get a promise from her that she would let me know should anything else occur...

She did say however that one of the regular presenting team had drunk a little too much and got over excited watching a recent football match in the Euro Championship that is currently ongoing, and they had admitted to "needing a change of underwear"... she wasn't prepared to tell me who it might have been and it didn't happen at the studios, so it is all purely hearsay....!

But nappypants, perhaps you were right when you suggested that my friend should keep a stash of Tena pants at the studio!

This is actually the most common source of accidental wetting I've witnessed in person, though usually only minor leakage instead of full-on bladder control failure (though I have seen that happen a few times). I can probably count on both hands how many times I've seen this happen in real life in the last couple of years or so, mostly because by this point I've gotten pretty good at knowing what to look for to spot it as it's happening.

The term for this, I believe, is stress incontinence, and can also be caused by strenuous exercise, and is, as you'd expect, particularly common in women.  The cause is probably due to weak pelvic floor muscles or something like that.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I made a girl laugh in a lesson a few weeks ago. We were just standing up to go outside for the break when I made this funny comment that struck a chord with her. She got hit by a gasping, hysterical laughter. At the same time she bent through her knees and pressed her tighs furiously together, her hand on lower belly, as if she went into an ultimate desperation stance. No peeing occured, but it was like she was holding it back with all her might.

Funny thing was that later we were at a cafe with a group. I made another joke about someone in class while she was sitting next to me. She burst out laughing again, yelling: "Oh my god, if you had told that during class, I swear you I would have pissed myself. I would really have pissed myself!"

For some reason I had the feeling it was not just a figure of speech ...

• 2 months later...