Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bladder Filling and Being Turned On

It occurred to me the other day how my bladder integrates with my sexual desires and I'm wondering if anyone else is like this?

If my bladder is empty I can still get turned on and orgasm, but it takes a bit longer.

If my bladder is partly full (I'm aware of it, but it's not uncomfortable) I can get turned on very quickly and orgasm much harder.  Additionally, rubbing my bladder causes me to get turned on.

At some point my bladder passes a point of partly full to uncomfortably full, and at that point it's very hard for me to orgasm or get "turned on" in the traditional sense, but things switch to a totally different way where rather than holding back an orgasm I'm now holding back urine and the urges totally change until I start leaking.

Does anyone else experience this?

I also find that if I have a partially full bladder and I'm, say, in a car riding on bumpy roads I will get turned on very quickly.   Once when I stopped for lunch I had to take care of both of my needs, as I had gotten so turned on while driving I couldn't really concentrate properly.

20 hours ago, China Girl said:

Absolutely yes! That's kind of to be expected having a pee fetish though...

I'm not sure if you're male or female though. For me (female) it's absolutely possible to climax while spurting pee, but it's not really possible for guys as far as I know.

You're correct.    As a guy, you can't climax while peeing -- it's one or the other.   But I find as I get more and more desperate I really can't climax anyway, in the traditional sense - probably because I'm using those muscles to keep everything shut.     But I still get charged, just in a different way - until I finally give in to my bladder.   Then I can climax.

2 hours ago, alleycat89 said:

You're correct.    As a guy, you can't climax while peeing -- it's one or the other.   But I find as I get more and more desperate I really can't climax anyway, in the traditional sense - probably because I'm using those muscles to keep everything shut.     But I still get charged, just in a different way - until I finally give in to my bladder.   Then I can climax.

I've noticed that with my husband. He has to pee before sex and not during, because it doesn't work that way.

22 hours ago, China Girl said:

I've noticed that with my husband. He has to pee before sex and not during, because it doesn't work that way.

I can't pee during sex, but I don't like to pee before either.  I like to have a moderately full bladder during.    Once or twice I over estimated my abilities to hold and had to abort in the middle.  That's never fun.

On 6/22/2021 at 7:12 AM, alleycat89 said:

Not true. I've seen "peegasm" videos before where this guy was holding and masturbating. He could pee while cumming, and vice versa. He said he achieved it by holding to the point of bursting and then jerking off while trying to hold it in.

I've noticed a long time ago how having a full bladder really turns me on. I often have dreams involving some guy needing to pee but having to wait right before waking up, when my filled bladder and my morning glory make it really hard to stand up without rubbing one out first.

But even in childhood, I noticed that a moderately full bladder increases the intensity of the pleasure I'm feeling while jerking off, and how much the urge suddenly spikes directly after the orgasm.

I take an antidepressant; it has improved my mental state, but it has the unfortunate side effect of lowering my libido! The cure? A full bladder, of course. 💛 If my spouse and I make plans to be intimate, I simply start drinking water beforehand. I also make sure to have a drink close by when I’m working on erotic art, so that I'll be in the right mindset. (I keep all fluids a safe distance from my electronics, of course!)

On 6/21/2021 at 7:22 AM, China Girl said:

Absolutely yes! That's kind of to be expected having a pee fetish though...

I'm not sure if you're male or female though. For me (female) it's absolutely possible to climax while spurting pee, but it's not really possible for guys as far as I know.

Oh it can absolutely happen in guys, believe me.  We can't really "cum" from it per se (at least not to the point of ejaculation, there's a biological mechanism that prevents this, evolved in certain animals since apparently urea is toxic to sperm) but it can feel damned near orgasmic to let it out after holding it for a while, and this is coming from a guy who doesn't even get off explicitly from holding it in himself.

Then of course there's the fact that the pressure of a full bladder tends to excite the nerves at the base of a man's dick whether he's into that sort of thing or not, which can get him partly or even fully hard (which can actually make the act of relieving one's self rather difficult), which is the cause of "morning wood" when guys wake up if you're curious about that.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
On 6/25/2021 at 2:34 PM, omorashi_jones said:

I take an antidepressant; it has improved my mental state, but it has the unfortunate side effect of lowering my libido! The cure? A full bladder, of course. 💛

Same here, almost! 🙂

While my libido and general sexual drive fluctuate between a lowered state and a very heightened state, every time I notice my bladder getting full, the thoughts about my omo fetish start coming to mind and get me in the mood, hehe 😛  One of the reasons why I would never want to give up my fetish 😉

I get way horny if I gotta pee and specially if I'm wearing nice jeans and shirts. Like just thinking bout wetting them is sooooo a turn on.  Like it becomes all I can think about and it's way fun. When I seriously can't hold it and start leaking, the feeling of wet jeans and how they look makes me about explode. Then I finish peeing in my jeans and I kinda feel dirty and ashamed cause of what I did. It's weird. Like it's all I want and if I get what i want I'm sad. *shrug* No clue why but it's like about every time it makes me feel that way. But I totally love the build up to wetting and getting off.