Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I don't know what happened to my comment? 

I think that couples enjoying wetting together is the absolute best! I love that you can both wet your pants, and enjoy it, and I really love the way you wet again on top of your boyfreind with both of you still clothed. That is just so darned hot! I know that also led to some more interesting activities. Wet sex is absolutely the best. I always prefer to have my wet shorts on when I have sex. It just really enhances the whole intensity of my climax when it finally comes.

You too are so cute, and I am really greatful that you share your wonderful content with us. Please, keep on wetting and sharing. I will be watching and wetting while I watch you two.

Just simply awesome!

10 hours ago, dwp said:

I don't know what happened to my comment? 

I think that couples enjoying wetting together is the absolute best! I love that you can both wet your pants, and enjoy it, and I really love the way you wet again on top of your boyfreind with both of you still clothed. That is just so darned hot! I know that also led to some more interesting activities. Wet sex is absolutely the best. I always prefer to have my wet shorts on when I have sex. It just really enhances the whole intensity of my climax when it finally comes.

You too are so cute, and I am really greatful that you share your wonderful content with us. Please, keep on wetting and sharing. I will be watching and wetting while I watch you two.

Just simply awesome!

I think your comment is on the file rather than this thread 😊

Aww thank you!

Yas wet sex is definitely much kinkier and super intense! Makes it feel extra naughty 😉

Will do. I'm just experimenting with different ways of filming like using a tripod etc. I'm sure his lap will be wetted many more times on camera soon 🤭