Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bodysuits

I like the idea that after an accident the wetter has to take off everything that got wet - as long as they are OK with this. This is great for those who enjoy the shame and embarrassment part of omo.

For women there are these body suits which essentially act as a bra and panties in one.  I'm Imagining a girl in one of these along with tights and a dress peeing herself sitting down. She's at a fetish party and everyone watches as she stands up and they can see the big wet patch on the back of her dress.  

She slips her shoes off first so that she can reach up under her dress and pull her tights down.

Next the dress comes up over her head so that she is left dressed in something like what's pictured below.

It is wet in the crotch and bum area, so has to come off as well.  This leaves her standing in front of everyone completely naked, including the boobies.

BS1.png

BS2.png

BS3.png

BS4.png

BS5.png

I think they can be quite sexy on the right woman, but they're a pain in the bum if you have to go to the bathroom. Depending on the model you either have to unhook them or open velcro or even take them off completely to be able to pee and that takes way too long. I owned one once, wore it twice, ended up having an accident in them the second time I wore them because I couldn't take them off in time the second time and never wore them again.

2 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

I think they can be quite sexy on the right woman, but they're a pain in the bum if you have to go to the bathroom. Depending on the model you either have to unhook them or open velcro or even take them off completely to be able to pee and that takes way too long. I owned one once, wore it twice, ended up having an accident in them the second time I wore them because I couldn't take them off in time the second time and never wore them again.

They should come with a warning, “nappies recommended”…

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Some of those are rompers which serve the same purpose and I'd love to see a romper wetting. (Where she was fine with it of course, and I heard one story on here of a girl wetting her romper because she couldn't get it off in time, and laughing about it)

It's the reason I don't wear rompers either... Too much of a hassle.

6 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Well, for some people, having an accident is a bonus...I don't wear them though.

The one that I wear has a hook and eye crotch closer. I can open it and change my wet diaper without undressing. Sometimes I wear a cotton panty underneath. If I have a skirt on I'll just pee through it.

https://www.amazon.com/Bali-Womens-Shapewear-Smooth-Briefer/dp/B0081TUN7M/ref=asc_df_B0064YYD2W/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309869961503&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13101527802316479151&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9006792&hvtargid=pla-337546948480&psc=1&th=1

The one and only time that I have witnessed my wife having an accident was when we were at a wedding, and she had decided to wear one of these undergarments, as made by 'Spanx' because they held in her body shape and gave her a better figure in her dress...

Spanx actually have a hole in the crotch to allow access for toilet matters, because they are designed to be tight fitting, and they know that they are almost impossible to get off in a hurry... However, this particular night, my wife got quite  drunk, and forgot about the hole... She left it very late to try to go to the toilet..went into the ladies..couldn't get out of the undergarments...came back out of the toilets and begged me to come in and help her...before we even got inside the toilets it was all too late and she lost control completely....I then had to take her home in disgrace!...

7 hours ago, China Girl said:

Wow that was so hot...did you fuck her afterwards? I love the idea of being fucked after pissing my dress like that.

I agree China. Wetting is such great foreplay.

9 hours ago, ridcully said:

The one and only time that I have witnessed my wife having an accident was when we were at a wedding, and she had decided to wear one of these undergarments, as made by 'Spanx' because they held in her body shape and gave her a better figure in her dress...

Spanx actually have a hole in the crotch to allow access for toilet matters, because they are designed to be tight fitting, and they know that they are almost impossible to get off in a hurry... However, this particular night, my wife got quite  drunk, and forgot about the hole... She left it very late to try to go to the toilet..went into the ladies..couldn't get out of the undergarments...came back out of the toilets and begged me to come in and help her...before we even got inside the toilets it was all too late and she lost control completely....I then had to take her home in disgrace!...

I didn't know they had a hole in the crotch.  Of course this could be sewn up and the garment used for some very subtle bondage and bathroom denial play - "no you can't go to the loo until we get home"

Finally some people other than me mention these kinds of undergarments.. I absolutely LOVE them!

Offcourse one can easily imagine such a bodysuit kind of correcting lingerie in an omo-scenario, but I have to admit that even seeing or feeling them on a woman makes my heart race whatsoever..

Brilliant topic! thank you for bringing that up.

8 hours ago, Aaron said:

I didn't know they had a hole in the crotch.  Of course this could be sewn up and the garment used for some very subtle bondage and bathroom denial play - "no you can't go to the loo until we get home"

No need to sew it up, just wear panties underneath.  There'd be no way to take them off without removing the bodysuit.

28 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

Finally some people other than me mention these kinds of undergarments.. I absolutely LOVE them!

Offcourse one can easily imagine such a bodysuit kind of correcting lingerie in an omo-scenario, but I have to admit that even seeing or feeling them on a woman makes my heart race whatsoever..

You're not alone, I can confirm that.  I'm a big fan, as was my ex, of leotards, swimsuits, catsuits and bodyshapers for their many restrictive and stimulating qualities.

There was many a trip to the shops or evening in the pub with no practical way to use a toilet until we got home, and increasingly wicked games with each other when we did, inevitably ending in great sex whether wet or dry.

35 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

Brilliant topic! thank you for bringing that up.

Likewise!

It is easy to imagine a woman wearing some of these garments and being caught out somehow. With ordinary knickers it is usually possible to pull the gusset aside for urgent relief, but these are designed to control the figure and are made of much less forgiving material. Due to that they undoubtedly increase the pressure on a full bladder too. Given that they are meant to improve the figure they are usually worn to formal events, like weddings or functions where drink will flow, adding to the possibilities.

22 hours ago, China Girl said:

Wow that was so hot...did you fuck her afterwards? I love the idea of being fucked after pissing my dress like that.

As it happens, yes I did!... She's always up for sex when she's drunk, and I'm not sure if the fact that she'd just wet herself was a turn on for her, but it certainly worked for me!...

And to join in the conversation..leotards and catsuits have always done it for me too!...

On 6/21/2021 at 5:06 PM, sandy808 said:

I have one similar to the one the model in the last picture is wearing but I don't wear it often.  I am more likely to wear a bodyshirt like these 

https://www.amazon.com/Soojun-Womens-Sleeve-Bodysuit-2-White/dp/B0788HMHDY

Given the fact you wear a nappy though, I don't suppose you have the same issue as women who generally (try to) urinate in the toilet! I don't know how convenient they are for when you have to change, but I suppose they keep the waistband of your nappy hidden.

12 hours ago, WetDave said:

However I’ve known ladies in the past that when desperate would just lift their skirt, sit on the toilet and pee right through their panties, so I guess they’d happily just pee through something like this if it was urgent. 

Did said ladies tend to then change their wet panties, or just wipe them dry as best they can with toilet paper and carry on as normal?

Any stories of women doing this would be great!

All in all these garments offer great chances of unintentional wettings. I have thought this for a long time and they have often featured in my fantasies and in some of my fictional stories.

It is easy to imagine a smartly dressed woman at a formal event, dressed in a tight dress with a bodysuit or shaper of some kind underneath. She is delayed in getting to the toilet. Perhaps a speech went on too long, or someone important who she didn’t want to offend stopped her to chat. By the time she gets to the toilet she is desperate and has to discreetly hold herself whilst she waits for a cubicle to become free. Then, what she finally gets there the problems really start. If she is wearing a bodysuit with hook and eye or popper fastenings, she first has to pull up her tight fitting dress, before pulling down her tights. All this while she is bursting to let go. Then comes the tricky bit, as to undo the fastenings she has to stop holding herself, open her thighs and use two hands to undo her gusset. The chances of that being possible without at least leaking a little are pretty slim.

Of course, if she was wearing a bodysuit with no crotch opening she would have to completely undress, which would cause it’s own problems, particularly if she was wearing a tight dress that she had difficulty in getting unzipped.

These scenarios are based on the fact she had a toilet available. Imagine how much more difficult things would be if she had been caught short on her way home and had to try to take an emergency pee somewhere. Trying to get her peehole clear whilst also trying to keep out of sight and watch for anyone coming past her hiding place would make it even more urgent.

There are bound to be ladies out there who have experienced these problems and it would be great to hear some of their experiences.

1 hour ago, stinklerus said:

All in all these garments offer great chances of unintentional wettings. I have thought this for a long time and they have often featured in my fantasies and in some of my fictional stories.

It is easy to imagine a smartly dressed woman at a formal event, dressed in a tight dress with a bodysuit or shaper of some kind underneath. She is delayed in getting to the toilet. Perhaps a speech went on too long, or someone important who she didn’t want to offend stopped her to chat. By the time she gets to the toilet she is desperate and has to discreetly hold herself whilst she waits for a cubicle to become free. Then, what she finally gets there the problems really start. If she is wearing a bodysuit with hook and eye or popper fastenings, she first has to pull up her tight fitting dress, before pulling down her tights. All this while she is bursting to let go. Then comes the tricky bit, as to undo the fastenings she has to stop holding herself, open her thighs and use two hands to undo her gusset. The chances of that being possible without at least leaking a little are pretty slim.

And when she gets to the toilet, her brain tells her bladder that relief is imminent, kind of like that key-in-the-door scenario. Sorry, the decision's been made, you're not holding on for any longer. And the floodgates open. As she's given birth a couple of times, the pelvic floor isn't what it used to be meaning that once she's started she's going to finish, as well. No option remains but to sit on the toilet and do it through her knickers, tights and bodysuit, and try her best to clean up before returning to the event, vowing to wear those discreet Tena Lady pants next time...

On 6/25/2021 at 9:43 PM, WetDave said:

The ones I’ve seen (that my wife used to wear) fastened at the crotch so they could be opened for peeing.

However I’ve known ladies in the past that when desperate would just lift their skirt, sit on the toilet and pee right through their panties, so I guess they’d happily just pee through something like this if it was urgent. 

So I'm not so unusual to do this! I wear diapers a lot but when I don't I love using the toilet through my panties. All the naughtiness of a wetting, and my panties being all wet for my husband to feel, but without the mess of a puddle to clean up.