Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

💕Adorable Bedwetting In MyLittlePony Panties 💕

Watch me be a lazy naughty little girl in bed and totally wet my cute MyLittlePony panties laying on my side! 💕

I didnt feel like using the toilet. Oopsie! Now I'm all wet 🤭

Inbox me if youd like to buy these cute little peed panties too.  I can always wet them again... :yurismug:

26 minutes ago, justme said:

OMG: an amazing, hot, sexy, wet....series and vid. Just fantastic. The wet panties on your ass are perfect (color, clinging, somewhat see through), and the 'little girl' theme is delightful...wow!!!

Thank you 😍💚

15 minutes ago, Seifer69 said:

Sexy and perfect that's all that needs to be said

Mmm thank you 😘💜

On 6/23/2021 at 11:17 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

Not the ponies I'm familiar with. When I first read the title I thought it meant you were a pegasister.

Either way, love the wetting! And how powerful your stream was.

Original 80s series. My little pony, my little pony, what will today's adventure be?/My little pony, my little pony, will there be exciting sights to see?...

Speaking of the old ponies, nobody can tell me "Whizzer" actually got the name for her speed. 😛

I hear there's a new series coming, as well as a comic book team-up between FIM and the original series. I can't wait for both.

(Sorry for going off-topic. It goes without saying that the video is AMAZING!)

2 hours ago, trekkie said:

Original 80s series. My little pony, my little pony, what will today's adventure be?/My little pony, my little pony, will there be exciting sights to see?...

Speaking of the old ponies, nobody can tell me "Whizzer" actually got the name for her speed. 😛

I hear there's a new series coming, as well as a comic book team-up between FIM and the original series. I can't wait for both.

Ah, I actually did see those after the Tirek episodes of FiM, I just haven't seen them in a while.

And back to the topic of the video, I love the butt shots too. And those panties sure got soaked.

7 hours ago, trekkie said:

Haha yes, Whizzer is definitely a bit of a pee themed name usnt it 😉 maybe the creators had a littke jink? Who knows 🤭

No problem! And thank you ❤

5 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Ah, I actually did see those after the Tirek episodes of FiM, I just haven't seen them in a while.

And back to the topic of the video, I love the butt shots too. And those panties sure got soaked.

Honestly,  I haven't watched any since I was little! Maybe I should give it a watch again for some nostalgia 🥰

Aww thank you! Yes these panties reslky show up well and cling to my skin when wet!! 😋

3 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Haha yes, Whizzer is definitely a bit of a pee themed name usnt it 😉 maybe the creators had a littke jink? Who knows 🤭

No problem! And thank you ❤

Honestly,  I haven't watched any since I was little! Maybe I should give it a watch again for some nostalgia 🥰

Aww thank you! Yes these panties reslky show up well and cling to my skin when wet!! 😋

You should, it's not that different from Disney movies. And if you haven't watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I'd recommend it, it's really popular. I don't just like those ponies for omo fantasies (I mainly just express those fantasies under my fetish profile).