Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you have more control over…your ability to hold your bladder or ability not to climax?

Sometimes I feel I can hold my bladder for ages squirming as I read a book or do housework or having to hold discreetly in a business meeting. Of course I love that tingling pressure feeling and how that makes my body and mind feel. 

But I also love being sexually teased and foreplay and love edging sexually for hours too. 

Sometimes I can control my bladder even in extreme situations but other times I can’t, and the same with holding back an orgasm. 

Somwhatbdo you feel you can control the most: your need to pee when desperate or your need to climax when very sexually arroused? 

(Unfortunately) I have more control over my need to pee I think !

Not that I suffer from premature ejaculation often but if I get really aroused, for example through Omorashi foreplay or with a new partner, I won't last long in bed after that ^^'

Another thing is when I'm holding to the limit purposely and horny I usually cum from pee desperation (hands free) then start to leak pee.

I think it's kinda hot but it hurts when it happens and usually I give up on holding on at this point because the pleasure is gone and the pain gets unbearable.

okay. so i know i’m the sometimes oab, sometimes urge incontinent girl who’s about to sound ridiculous, but i have an easier time holding in my pee

literally my oab attacks and bouts of urge incontinence make me cum, reflexively, from clenching my muscles to try to hold my pee

honestly though, with partners or even sometimes just myself, trying to manually get off, i have trouble sometimes. so that’s almost the opposite problem. most of my lewdity that isn’t pee related ends up being edging

For sure my orgasms, usually.  I have no bladder control so that's not an option. But I can tease myself for many hours and enjoy several mini orgasms along the way.

One thing that often pushes me over the edge is when the sudden urge to pee hits while I am touching myself.  A unexpected spurt or gush intensifies the feeling and I have to enjoy all the wetness. 

On 6/20/2021 at 3:09 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

Sometimes I feel I can hold my bladder for ages squirming as I read a book or do housework or having to hold discreetly in a business meeting. Of course I love that tingling pressure feeling and how that makes my body and mind feel. 

But I also love being sexually teased and foreplay and love edging sexually for hours too. 

Sometimes I can control my bladder even in extreme situations but other times I can’t, and the same with holding back an orgasm. 

Somwhatbdo you feel you can control the most: your need to pee when desperate or your need to climax when very sexually arroused? 

That would be an interesting board meeting to be at, if I knew you had a full bladder. 🙂

this is interesting to hear, thanks for sharing .

When extremely desperate to go I'll have a hard time holding back my pee,while when just sexually aroused I can delay an orgasm better and longer I think. 

It's the combining of the two that gives me the most trouble . Since omorashi is SUCH a big part of my sexual preference,and arouses me so m u c h, I often feel that the extreme need to pee also increases my need to orgasm.

Weird ,I know, but I'm not complaining..

😉

22 hours ago, wannawatch said:

this is interesting to hear, thanks for sharing .

When extremely desperate to go I'll have a hard time holding back my pee,while when just sexually aroused I can delay an orgasm better and longer I think. 

It's the combining of the two that gives me the most trouble . Since omorashi is SUCH a big part of my sexual preference,and arouses me so m u c h, I often feel that the extreme need to pee also increases my need to orgasm.

Weird ,I know, but I'm not complaining..

😉

Not at all weird to me as exactly what I experience too. 

• 3 months later...

Definitely holding my bladder is easier. My SO has become an expert at teasing, edging... then backing me off from the FBO point of no return with a stern "Don't you DARE cum!" Pure torture with the bladder pressing relentlessly on all those trigger nerves. When she finally grants permission with me buried in her to the hilt, she merely has to gently probe the bulge once.