Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Community Service

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Dianne and Moana cautiously walked from the white 2006 Hyundai Sonatra to the door, unsure of what awaited them. They had worn blue jeans and blouses as instructed, to match the western theme of the charity event held by Judge Martha Robertson. Moana knocked and there was a lengthy pause before the door opened.

“Ah, you’re early,” greeted the Judge cheerily. “Just as well, it will give you some time to use the facilities.” Dianne and Moana exchanged puzzled glances as she urged them to remove their shoes, and then led them down the hall to the washroom.

Moana shrugged and entered first- she had a mild need for the toilet anyway. After peeing, she took moment to inspect herself in the mirror while washing up. It was likely going to be a busy event and she wanted to look presentable, even while serving out her punishment. By the time Dianne had relieved herself and exited the washroom, Judge Martha had returned with some rather curious items- sets of chains and padlocks.

“OK! Since you two are all… freshened up, let’s get you ready for my charity event! Put these chains around your jeans tightly and then lock them in place.”

The ladies stared at her in disbelief- what kind of event was this, anyway? The slightly impatient judge rattled the chains at them and they quickly began removing their belts. After their jeans were tightly locked in place, with careful inspection from the judge, the ladies were permitted to watch TV as guests began arriving. It was hard to focus on the giant screen as their thoughts were burdened by the potential torture that awaited them.

As the living room grew busier with well-dressed men and women engaged in happy conversation (apparently the cowboy attire tale had been a total lie), Martha turned off the TV and directed the girls onto their feet. She called for attention and spoke once the room had quietened.

“As you know, this is a very special charity event which I am hosting with two very special guests- Moana and Dianne!”

The girls blushed as all eyes reverted to them, with their chains and padlocks in full view. “These ladies will be giving us a generous hand in raising funds for wells in Cambodia tonight! Let’s give them a hand!”

The room burst into a mix of excited cheering, applause and laughter. Martha gestured for everyone to quite down again. “These beautiful young ladies will be accepting drinks from you all night- you can decide to buy them a glass of water for $10, a beer for $15, or a glass of wine for $20. Once you buy them the drink, they are required to finish it within fifteen minutes and then accept the next one!”

The room once again filled with excited chatter- what a scene this was going to be! Once again, the judge motioned for silence so she could continue.

“As you can see, they are not able to use the toilet, so they will surely wet themselves before the night is through. Just to give them a chance though, I'll promise to unlock them at 9:00 when our event is done. However, if you believe they can’t keep their pants dry, you may buy a 5-minute time slot on our big board here!”

She gestured empathically to a white board with two giant grids set up, one for Dianne and one for Moana.

“Each five-minute slot is a bargain at only $10 each- buy them while they’re available! The winner of each grid gets a round of golf at Pineview- we thank them for their very generous donation!”

She directed the crowd to applaud a mid-forties man in a green golf shirt standing next to her.

“Let’s get started- happy drinking!”

Martha walked over to the shocked girls and instructed them to stay near the bar where they would be served their drinks. There was already a big crowd at the white board with eager gamblers getting their bids in. Dianne tried to ignore the scene and make sense of the situation. 9:00 was three hours away- she HAD to hold on until then. Wetting herself in front of such a large crowd just wasn’t an option.

As they walked to the bar, the girls heard the first person in line order a $5 beer for himself, then two glasses of water for them. The bartender expertly poured the drinks then set the two glasses of water in front of the women.

“Hi, I’m Shirley and I’ll be serving you tonight. Let me get you started with some water from Grant, the generous gentleman over there.”

The attractive young Filipino lady gestured to an early-thirties man in a grey sportscoat at the other end of the bar. He smiled at them and raised his beer glass. Dianne ignored the butterflies in her stomach as she politely lifted the glass of water to her lips. This was really happening!

As she lowered her glass after taking a delicate sip,  Moana felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see a familiar face.

“Hi Moana. Remember me?”

It took a moment for Moana to realize who it was- the dark-haired geeky fellow from the bar from a few months ago! She momentarily struggled to attach a name to the face, but fortunately he seemed to sense her confusion and stuck out his hand.

“I’m Stephen- we met that one time at Three Horsemen Pub.”

Moana blushed as she recalled her drunk antics. Stephen had seen way too much of her curvy youthful body.

“Oh YES! I’m Moana.”

She blushed harder as she shook his hand, realizing he had just addressed her by her name seconds ago.

“And this is Dianne!” she added quickly, hoping to divert his attention momentarily. Stephen briefly turned towards Dianne and offered a handshake. “Nice to meet you, Dianne.”

However, it was clear his attention was on Moana. As the three of them chatted, Stephen happily shared details of what had brought him to the event. He was a 4th year law student, due to start an internship with Judge Robertson next summer. She had invited him to this charity event and running into Moana again had been a happy coincidence.

Moana had been infatuated with his handsome friend Stan at the pub, but as Stephen talked to her, she grew a fondness for him- he was a pretty cool guy behind those black-framed glasses!

Fifteen minutes passed quickly and the girls quickly gulped down their water after a warning from the bartender. There was already a sizeable list of patrons who had purchased drinks for them. As the ladies accepted two glasses of wine, the donors walked over to join them, prompting Stephen to exit the circle. The entrant was an obviously wealthy elderly man with a wife who couldn’t have been over 35.

“I’m Matthew and she’s Francine. It’s really brave of you to help out with a fundraiser like this. We have been supporting Martha for years, but we have never seen anything like this! Have we Francine?”

Francine giggled, showing off her perfect pearly-white teeth. “No, we certainly have not! I’d imagine you two will be getting a little wet later?” Her eyes drifted down to their lower regions.

“Not if we can help it!” Dianne blurted out. These two snobs were giving her an unpleasant vibe- it would totally suck having them see her pee her pants.

Matthew spoke up. “Well, give it your best shot- that’s what makes it interesting, I suppose. We have purchased ten time slots for each of you. Enjoy your drinks, ladies!” He raised his wine glass and whisked his wife away. Francine hesitated, seemingly eager for more details, which the girls were in no mood to share- they silently thanked old Matthew for dragging her away.

However, the departed couple was the least of their problems. There was now a line of people waiting to talk to them, curious for details. Two attractive women were consuming drink after drink while not being able to use the toilet. What an exciting event!

Edited by fullbladder (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...