Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Wetting my pants in public (new video)

7 minutes ago, PantsWetter99 said:

I get where you are coming from, but is it really a big deal? I dont think people really cared, they were just surprised.

People may not care but some definitely will. If I saw it, I’ll love it lol as I have the same kink. It all depends. But it’s better to be safe and not do it. 

It's an outdoor setting, not anywhere anyone would have to clean it up or would bother them in any way. While it's not ideal and passers-by may be grossed out, it's not like they are exposing themselves or masturbating in public. Accidents happen, and no one can know for sure it's being recorded. 

HD wetting has many such scenes that are public in an outdoor setting like this with cars driving by and chances of people walking by, so let's not set a double standard just because this is amateur.

As far as public wettings go im ok with this and it's hot as hell. 

18 minutes ago, TheEvilDog said:

It's an outdoor setting, not anywhere anyone would have to clean it up or would bother them in any way. While it's not ideal and passers-by may be grossed out, it's not like they are exposing themselves or masturbating in public. Accidents happen, and no one can know for sure it's being recorded. 

HD wetting has many such scenes that are public in an outdoor setting like this with cars driving by and chances of people walking by, so let's not set a double standard just because this is amateur.

Thanks for the kind words! You totally get me 🙂 

46 minutes ago, PantsWetter99 said:

It was still good to hear your perspective. Just have to convince myself now. 

Thank you for understanding and considering my point or view.

17 minutes ago, TheEvilDog said:

While it is outdoors and that’s ideal vs it being indoors and having to be cleaned up by others it’s still not a good idea. Accidents do happen, so If someone just wets in public that can be a good argument but when someone is wetting in public and has there phone/camera pointed to their pants(down) its pretty obvious what is going on. 

I’m not a fan of HD wetting and I’m not saying it’s okay for them just like I’m saying it’s not okay here. 

12 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

Thank you for understanding and considering my point or view.

While it is outdoors and that’s ideal vs it being indoors and having to be cleaned up by others it’s still not a good idea. Accidents do happen, so If someone just wets in public that can be a good argument but when someone is wetting in public and has there phone/camera pointed to their pants(down) its pretty obvious what is going on. 

I’m not a fan of HD wetting and I’m not saying it’s okay for them just like I’m saying it’s not okay here. 

I don’t think people saw me record it pointing the phone camera down, they just saw me afterwards while walking back. And no one said anything to me directly. They probably just assumed I had an accident and let me keep walking, so i dont think i disturbed anyone. (Just so you know.)

T

5 minutes ago, dwp said:

Outside, and no mess for anyone to clean up, and nothing damaged,  then I don't see anything wrong with it. Nothing different about wetting outside, or wetting outside and recording it. Accidents happen, and where do you think animals go? 

Thanks, that’s totally my point. 🙂 so the majority of you guys say it’s okay that I may do things like this? In that case i wanna do more soon! 

Edited by PantsWetter99 (see edit history)
22 minutes ago, TheEvilDog said:

Absolutely, just use common sense though. Don't actively approach someone as you wet, don't make a spectical or scene. Don't make a mess someone else has to deal with. Pretty easy standards lol 

I have... uh... already failed the first and third one of those. But ill do better in the future, it wont happen again. 

Mistakes happen. Don't be discouraged from making more videos.  Just from the quick video, looks like if you had just stepped on to the grassy portion next to sidewalk, no mess to clean up. As for the cars driving by, with the way most people are, none noticed. People walking by....gray area for forcing ones fetish. Some think don't do it, others say it's ok if discreet. If it looks like an accident oh well, I would draw the line at doing it near or where children are. (An actual accident is different) Any way just my two cents worth, enjoy the wetness. I wish I would have the courage to do a public wetting. Still try to get the nerve up to be desperate in front of roommate, although she has no qualms of being desperate in front of me....

Also, nice video!

First of all,  great video!  Could’ve been a little longer but that’s ok.  Second,  don’t listen to the haters.  You’re not hurting anybody by pants wetting in public.  Nobody is offended or hurt and you’re not really involving anybody even if someone were to have noticed.  Most people see pants wetting as a non event and would continue on with their business.  To those who have a problem with it,  maybe you should get off the pants wetting forum.  

2 hours ago, Thinwetboy said:

First of all,  great video!  Could’ve been a little longer but that’s ok.  Second,  don’t listen to the haters.  You’re not hurting anybody by pants wetting in public.  Nobody is offended or hurt and you’re not really involving anybody even if someone were to have noticed.  Most people see pants wetting as a non event and would continue on with their business.  To those who have a problem with it,  maybe you should get off the pants wetting forum.  

Thanks 🙂

3 hours ago, Thinwetboy said:

You’re not hurting anybody by pants wetting in public.  Nobody is offended or hurt and you’re not really involving anybody even if someone were to have noticed.  Most people see pants wetting as a non event and would continue on with their business.  To those who have a problem with it,  maybe you should get off the pants wetting forum.  

This reaally needs to be said more often in this forum.

@PantsWetter99 Great video and I'm glad you had fun! Don't be discouraged by the haters, I look forward to seeing more!