Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Custom ideas

Guest superdarkens

Guest superdarkens

Hello everyone.

I’m asking a lady on Pocketstars to do some customs for me. She’s the best! I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas or suggestions for scenarios/clothing etc. Let me know and I’ll see if I can make it happen.

Guest superdarkens
7 minutes ago, Luna said:

Probably can ask for something that the general Omo community enjoys like 'Just made it' scenarios or 'Almost made it'. Tropes like belt/button stuck are cool too or even multiple complicated layers like leotards or jumpsuits. 

I’ve ordered a leotard and tights wetting as there weren’t enough of those out there. I want to try and fill in the niches! Thanks for your suggestions. All great!

Guest Goodguy2010

Alright so I wrote this really long message to a girl on onlyfans but got rejected.. could we try asking her:

" Hey, would you be open to making a video where you wet your pants?
In case you could, I would like the setting to be like this:
It's supposed to look like you are in a classroom during an exam, so a normal chair and a table/desk would be perf. The camera could be positioned infront of the desk, so I can see everything happening below the table at all time.. but also at a distance where i can see your face and upper body 🙂
I would like the video to be about 15 minutes. The first 4 minutes would be of you coming into the "classroom", and start putting your laptop on your desk while sipping from a bottle of water you bring with you. It would be nice if you could act like there is a classmate next to you aswell, just saying good luck with the exam or something. Then you could cut the scene to make it look like some time has passed, and when the next scene starts your bottle of water is empty like you drank it all. This scene could last for 3 minutes.  Some mild squirming in your chair would be nice at this point, and tell your classmate jokingly you need to go. Switch between crossing your legs, and move your butt on the chair like trying to keep the desperation away. (or whatever you do when you need to go, hahah)
Then you do another cut to make some time pass by again. Next scene could last for 3 minutes aswell. When the next scene starts you start doing more rapid movements like crossing and uncrossing your legs more often, and holding you crotch. When you realise you cant hold it untill you finish your exam, you ask the teacher if you can go out of the classroom really quick. The teacher denies you, and you react a little shocked. Say something like: "are you serious?! i need to go!" You still have like 2 hours left of the exam, and the rules for going to the bathroom are stict. You continue fighting the urge to go while writing on your laptop as fast as you can. Add one more question to the teacher "Please mister (whatever you wanna call him).. I really need to go so bad, can't you see?!" Try to have some desperation in your look while saying this. He denies you again. You say "but... oh my god.." Also look a little to your side, as clearly everyone in the classroom is staring at you at this point..
Then you cut the scene again, this time you are just on the edge of letting go. This scene lasts for 3 minutes. The teacher is totally ingoring you at this point. When the scene starts you hold your hand up like trying to get his attention, but after a minute you loose the control fully, and you wet yourself right there on the chair. Hold your hands to your mouth like you can't believe what is happening.
Don't know how you would act if this happened, but try and act embarrased or something. Tell the teacher "I told you I had to goo!!". When you are finished going, you get right up from the chair and run away. I would like the last 2 minutes to be in the bathroom, where you adress the damage done to your pants. It would be really nice to see your ass with the pants on 🙂 Then take the pants off and try to wipe it dry with toiletpaper while being really stressed.
I would like you to wear a white top and loose sweatpants, and you can choose the underwear how you mean it would fit (the more innocent the better) 😉 "