Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Share Your Diaper Fantasies

While most seem to just want someone to share their wearing with, or to find someone that does, I'm about to go in a different direction.

And keep in mind, I understand my situation is most likely unrealistic, unless maybe at an all kink friendly event as it's wrong to force anyone into your fantasy without consent.

I want to be in a position where someone takes me and, whether with the help of others, or by tieing me down, or both, forces me into diapers while I try and fight it, but fail.  I'm eventually diapered (whether just diapered or with other adult activity is up to the person/people diapering me), and either collared, handcuffed, or otherwise led out in front of a large group of people with my diaper out for everyone to see.  I'm then left somewhere in full sight of everyone where everyone can watch me as I have to stand there while I'm in my diaper.

23 hours ago, nappyslave1 said:

I always had this fantasy of being kidnapped and strapped to a chair and forced hypnotised by an evil but attractive woman who had lost her continence and was seeking revenge on mankind by kidnapping men she found attractive and turning them into diaper dependent slaves!

Not sure I’d go as far as that but I do like the idea of being put into nappies by a woman who needs to wear them herself.

I have various fantasies regarding this.

I want a room with easy to clean floors, probably tile. And in that room I can have all the omo fun I want. Flood my diaper until it leaks, have "accidents" in my clothes when I'm not wearing a diaper, etc. In that room there is an unlimited supply of a variety of diapers. There is also a bed with full blown waterproof protection, so I can experiment with bedwetting if I want to (I've never been a bedwetter but want to pee myself in bed to see how it feels but don't want to make a huge mess so I haven't). There is a supply of extra sheets as well as a washer/dryer right in this room. There is also a sink and shower but no toilet so while I'm in this room I have no choice but to wet myself or use a diaper. All of this is designed so I can have all the omo fun I want in this room and then not worry about making anything smell like pee in the rest of the house.

I'd love to have a friend who is also into diapers or just wetting their clothes. They text me when they have a really full bladder, "wanna meet at the park?" We meet and they're nearly bursting. They pull down the edge of their waistband to reveal a pull up. They do a pee dance and say they know the pull up won't hold everything and they're not sure what to do but they're about to have an accident. I smile and pull down my waistband, revealing my goodnite pull up. "This won't hold it all either." We start walking along a trail, waiting to see who leaks first. They do, and let out a gasp as a squirt of pee hits their pull up. I reach over to touch it and say it's ok, you can let it go. They squeeze their legs together and say they can hold it longer. I'm getting desperate too and hold back a leak. We approach a bench and both sit down. They reach over and gently touch my bladder. I flinch and feel a strong leak escape. We look at each other and nod, and with our hands on each other's pull ups, we completely piss ourselves. We feel the other's crotch swell up with pee...and arousal. Our pull ups leak but we don't care. We change clothes in the woods and have some fun, then put on fresh pull ups. 

I also fantasize about being on a road trip and needing to pee, but not being diapered. The driver keeps going despite my pleas to pull over so I can go on the side of the road. There are no bottles or anything in the car for me to pee into, so I keep holding it. After some time, I tell the driver that I'm about to have an accident but I don't want to get their seat wet. I ask them again to pull over. They do, but now I have to go so badly that if I move at all I'm going to wet myself. I ask them to reach for my backpack where I have a diaper stashed. Now what, they ask. Come to my side of the car I tell them. I gingerly unbutton my pants and pull down my underwear, leaking in the process. Now I'm going to lift up my butt and I need you to slide the diaper under me quickly, I say. I count to 3 and lift up my butt, and as soon as the diaper is under me I start flooding it. The other person gasps and stares in awe as I fully piss myself, watching the wetness spread in my diaper. Finally I'm done and I look up to see that the driver is dancing around and grabbing themselves too, trying not to pee. They say they really need to go too and start to unbutton their pants but a few large leaks escape. They manage to pull their cock out but not before leaving a large wet patch on their pants. They apologize and say that seeing me pee made them lose control too. I assure them that it's ok. We're both aroused now, on the side of the road, with wet pants/diapers. They get back into the car and resume driving, and I jerk myself off as I lean over and give them head while they're driving. 

Edited by LeaksALot (see edit history)

ah the hypnosis! to lose its training of the toilet or to make it lose has will 

I must admit that if we could get our community together I would have an evil pleasure to play this!😈

imagine a variant of the "werewolf" game where the werewolf would be the one who makes the other have accidents 😈

this last idea i love it i will play this game 24/7 🥰🤣