Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Share Your Diaper Fantasies

If you had access to all the money and supplies in the world, however unrealistic...
What kind of diapered fantasy would you live out?

You can of course change your circumstances say if you don't have a partner you can still outline a fantasy that depends on having a partner. Or anything else like that. 

Personally, I'd want to just be able to take a break from everything, completely furnish an adult sized nursery, have a partner to take care of me, and of course enough diapers to last me for a month. And of course no toilet access. There would of course be a changing table, I'd sleep in a crib, there'd be lots of cute clothes. And yes, diapers used for everything. I don't feed myself or do anything, partner takes care of everything. I guess that's really simple but just diaper dependent for a month would be good enough for me.

I'm already diapered at work and have a husband who likes me wetting so I'm living the dream, LOL. But joking aside, I guess maybe getting my hot friend who wet herself to wear a diaper? I have a friend who wears diapers, and another one who pees herself sometimes but I haven't asked her to try diapers yet. It's a big thing for some adults and I don't want to force it on her if she doesn't want it, but the thought of her with a diaper under her dress is really hot.

I would consider myself lucky enough if I had a partner that is interested in diapers/omorashi. Money would be just the icing on the cake.

Well if I had that much money, I would probably move to a better place and buy or build a nice house for me (and my partner). But that has not much to do with diapers, I'm not much into the AB part so a nursery dosen't appeal to me. But sure a large bedroom with good storage would be nice to have.

I'm problalby quite modest/humble with my fantasys...😅

12 hours ago, FluffySeal said:

I would consider myself lucky enough if I had a partner that is interested in diapers/omorashi. Money would be just the icing on the cake.

Well if I had that much money, I would probably move to a better place and buy or build a nice house for me (and my partner). But that has not much to do with diapers, I'm not much into the AB part so a nursery dosen't appeal to me. But sure a large bedroom with good storage would be nice to have.

I'm problalby quite modest/humble with my fantasys...😅

Im not into it sexually. I just like the diapers. but Ageplay is cute and kinda therapeutic. It's more a comfort thing to me. And feels cute. Doesn't really enhance the enjoyment.

25 minutes ago, Kayla369 said:

Im not into it sexually. I just like the diapers. but Ageplay is cute and kinda therapeutic. It's more a comfort thing to me. And feels cute. Doesn't really enhance the enjoyment.

Nothing wrong with that, I hope I did not sound somehow disrespectful to you.

My point was more about the expenses around building something. A room dedicated for really any hobby can be quite expensive.

I would probably just buy and try out more/different diapers, if money would be of no concern...

10 hours ago, FluffySeal said:

Nothing wrong with that, I hope I did not sound somehow disrespectful to you.

My point was more about the expenses around building something. A room dedicated for really any hobby can be quite expensive.

I would probably just buy and try out more/different diapers, if money would be of no concern...

Oh no you didn’t sound disrespectful I was just saying I kinda relate to not being into the ab side.

but yeah if I could have my own nursery and keep it a private room in my house then I would definitely.

12 minutes ago, Kayla369 said:

Oh no you didn’t sound disrespectful I was just saying I kinda relate to not being into the ab side.

but yeah if I could have my own nursery and keep it a private room in my house then I would definitely.

Oh good, I didn't quite get that. English is not my first language, so sometimes misunderstandings can happen. Maybe I'm a bit too cautious...

2 hours ago, Calvin1 said:

Standing behind someone, putting arms around them, having one hand down around their "nether" region and feeling them full on pee in their diaper. There would be wetness of another kind against the backside of the diapers almost instantly. Or having someone do that to me. 

Sometimes my husband does that to me while I use a diaper, while masturbating my clit too. So good.

I have a fantasy of being in a professional public setting with a woman who looks perfectly proper but is secretly being naughty. We're already in a relationship but no one around us knows that. When we have a moment's privacy she takes my hand and guides it to her bottom so I can feel that she's wearing a discreet diaper. Throughout the day she gives me whispers and texts letting me know what she's having to drink and how badly she needs to use the restroom. I notice subtle signs of desperation now and then but no one else does. Shortly before the end of the day she lets me know that she's about to empty her bladder into the diaper. She does this in public with many witnesses but her facial expressions and body language only show slight indications that anything is wrong and only I know what those signs mean. When it's over she winks at me. We continue our work and I try not to look unprofessional when I read a text from her containing a graphic description of the naughty deed she just perpetrated. Afterwards in the parking garage by the office building I change her diaper in the back seat of her car.

Mine has gotten a lot more specific lately so I guess I'll share. Just in case it isn't obvious, explicit content to follow...

I'm at home with my girl with a goodnite under my shorts. As we go through the day, she catches a crinkle every now and again and starts to get suspicious, but I haven't noticed her catching on to me. I just casually wet my goodnite throughout the afternoon and it's getting pretty full. I get up to get another beer and she pulls my shorts down and I AM IN TROUBLE!

She grabs me by my hair and hauls me to the bedroom where she has me over her knee in one hot second! I've lost my shorts along the way, and am now in a tshirt and diaper.  She holds me in place and pulls the back of my diaper down and unloads some punishment on my poor cheeks.  "You look like a grown man, but you've wet this diaper like a baby; I guess I should treat you like one!" Etc. She reaches under the pillow and pulls out an ABU SDK and I realize she was wise to my situation and planned ahead, AND found my stash. She takes my shirt off, gets me taped up right over my goodnite and then takes me to the shower and kneels me down. She takes her clothes off, gets in with me, and grabs my hair again. She puts my face right between he legs and holds it there firmly. "I didn't know we had a baby in the house, so I don't have a pacifier. Suck on this instead until I get you one." I get to work and she starts to shake before too long. 

Normally after an orgasm like that she'll slip out for a quick wee, but she just tells me "pull that diaper open" and pees right onto my diaper and stomach. She then leaves me in time-out right there in the tub and says "Now sit there and think about what you've done. When I change you later, if I find stickies in that diaper you'll be in even more trouble!" She wiggles her butt and shoots me a wink before walking out while I sit back and wonder how I got so lucky.

i might be basic, but one would be being led to a nursery with a Goodnite on. then the nurse checks my pull-up in which response i get a boner. after she saw that she starts to rub my padding and telling me how much of a naughty diaper boy i am. she goes faster and i moan as i cum in my Goodnite, she then reaches inside the front of my pull-up to feel that i made sticky in it and rubs it all over my penis inside my pull-up. 

On 6/19/2021 at 8:23 AM, China Girl said:

I'm already diapered at work and have a husband who likes me wetting so I'm living the dream, LOL. But joking aside, I guess maybe getting my hot friend who wet herself to wear a diaper? I have a friend who wears diapers, and another one who pees herself sometimes but I haven't asked her to try diapers yet. It's a big thing for some adults and I don't want to force it on her if she doesn't want it, but the thought of her with a diaper under her dress is really hot.

How did you find out your friend wears diapers ?

I'm not sure, what I would do with money. I mean, I could have a house with enough room for a small studio, perhaps a rocking horse and a swing at the backyard... but I could easily afford those if I had a decent day job (it sucks to be unemployed for years). What I'd really want is a companion, who would accept me as the person I am, but I don't think money can buy that.

Honestly, I'd give everything I have, if I just had someone to love and be loved by. All I want is some cuddles and affection. I'd be happy with merely having my hair braided, taking afternoon naps curled up next to a warm chest, and perhaps being occasionally taken to a playground. Nothing fancy really, just the everyday life of a little girl.

2 hours ago, LittleLadyLumi said:

I'm not sure, what I would do with money. I mean, I could have a house with enough room for a small studio, perhaps a rocking horse and a swing at the backyard... but I could easily afford those if I had a decent day job (it sucks to be unemployed for years). What I'd really want is a companion, who would accept me as the person I am, but I don't think money can buy that.

Honestly, I'd give everything I have, if I just had someone to love and be loved by. All I want is some cuddles and affection. I'd be happy with merely having my hair braided, taking afternoon naps curled up next to a warm chest, and perhaps being occasionally taken to a playground. Nothing fancy really, just the everyday life of a little girl.

Aww, I feel that
I don't really have an interest myself in everyday ageplay, but everyone wants a person in their lives to be intimate with. I wish I had a partner right now but I don't. Not too many girls I'm attracted to, and men are kinda tricky for me. Dating is hard, but good luck. You'll find someone one day. I believe in you!

My fantasies for the most part usually just involve being able to pad up and spending time with others that are okay with the fact that I'm abdl/babyfur/diaperfur which I get to do and it feels amazing each and every time 😄

But having a friend or partner that wanted to be a caregiver/big and help take care of me sure sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Usually though I feel bad being a burden and pushing responsibilities onto others, one of the main reasons I'm into all this is as an escape from responsibilities myself! So having someone who legitimately wanted to and enjoyed being a caregiver/big so I wouldn't feel guilty having them be a big for me sounds like it would be really nice 😅.

Oh ya, and being able to voluntarily control my continence and let others control it sounds like it'd be fun lol. I think giving some of my abdl friends that control while we're hanging out padded up would be a very fun sub/dom experience 😄

• 2 weeks later...

Man, it's soo sad that nearly all of us are looking for a partner. Why must we live so scattered around the world? I have the feeling that I will never find a girl in her 20s to be my second half.

Apart from a partner, another fantasy would be to be a kid again, that still needs diapers till he is 12. Just coming home from school with a full diaper, but still not wanting to get changed, playing another few hours till it's dark and the diaper is leaking into the overalls. I am sad that I knew I had that fetish from around 4 years old, but still never thought about just doing it in my pants more often. I did it on purpose sometimes, but still was paranoid of having an accident, so I only had one wetting 2 wetting and 2 messing accidents in kindergarten till 2nd grade. I want that time back where I would play in the sandpit and forget about the toilet, wetting or messing my underpants.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree to see all this message from the community that comes from all over the world but all quite far from where I am it's frustrating especially as a hetero I really feel that our fantasy attracts more men than women (not that it is not present but just less in terms of stat) it's just discouraging we tell ourselves that we'll never find a partner who will love us for who we are  😐

my fantasy would be a super large guest house in a lost corner like jura with forest lake and wild nature but with modern comfort 😉

Spoiler

but as soon as you enter the house, nobody can control your bladder and your "maturity" so that everyone who shares your taste can do it freely, no matter what your fantasy is😁

I'll be the director / gardener / handyman who can solve all the problems
and who shares the secret of our "special" underwear but shhh  😉😋

For me, there's a situation where I'm there's a dom/sub mechanic going on with a tiny bit of little head space for me. I'm in a diaper (Honestly I feel like this should be a pullup but I'm super uncomfortable in them and hate to leak) , but I'm tentatively expected to make it to the potty like a big girl. I'd probably be coy and act like I don't need to use my diaper, until I did. And my caretaker would inevitably find out as they check me despite my protests and attempts to hide it and gently chastise me for using my diaper.

Pretty basic TBH.  I'm sure if I ever really try to explore this, things will get much more specific quickly 😝

On 7/15/2021 at 2:49 PM, LadyGreyTea said:

Bastante vainilla, especialmente porque no me gustan mucho los aspectos de los juegos de edades ni nada, pero me gustaría conocer a un chico y comenzar una relación bastante normal, solo para que luego confiese que le gustan las chicas en pañales y pregunte. que los use para él y me guíe a través de lo que le gustaría que hiciera mientras los usa y esas cosas

wooooow I don't know why we agree on several things
I have always thought that one day I will be able to meet and have a girlfriend who likes to wear diapers and who confesses it in the relationship process, her confession would be very hot