Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you moan or sigh loudly after a long pee?

I really get turned on when my spouse takes a long piss and sighs loudly, sometimes she'll even whisper "thank god" or "god I needed that" to herself, and often she'll let out a "oooooh" and long sighs while she's unleashing her waterfall.

Usually this happens in the mornings, I'll end up hogging the toilet inadvertently and I'll do my best to finish quickly so she can use it, then I'll brush my teeth and she'll let out a storm of pee into the toilet and I'll watch - we're not shy around each other, we only have 1 bathroom so one of us will brush teeth and the other will use the toilet.

Sometimes we'll drink the previous night and have a good time, but often I'll wake up early and let out my pee, go to sleep, and wake up again, but for her she'll sleep through it all and unleash a giant thunderstorm of piss in the morning.

It gets really bad and she'll even do her pee holding dance, where she's shifting her weight between each leg and breathing in and out deeply. 

Do you notice others like your SO or bf/gf moaning and sighing when they're peeing? I love it so much. My wife says I don't make enough noises so I'll try in the future for her!

Guest cauallywet

I don't do it around anyone that doesn't know about my fetish (which is everyone in my life lol) but I used to around my ex and so did she.  We both did pee-stuff together.  We would hold and wet ourselves or piss on each other.  There was lots of moaning lol.  I definitely agree its very hot.

Absolutely. If its a long pee, that means it was hard to hold. Holding a lot of pee is like carrying a heavy weight up a flight of stairs, when you can finally put it down you just gotta lean back and catch your damn breath with a nice "AaHhHhHh fuck."

This is making me realize there's almost no difference between when I finally pee after work, and my carrying an AC unit up to my apartment from the car last week.

1 hour ago, KozmoFox said:

Absolutely. If its a long pee, that means it was hard to hold. Holding a lot of pee is like carrying a heavy weight up a flight of stairs, when you can finally put it down you just gotta lean back and catch your damn breath with a nice "AaHhHhHh fuck."

This is making me realize there's almost no difference between when I finally pee after work, and my carrying an AC unit up to my apartment from the car last week.

By finally pee do you mean in the toilet, or your panties? Or both?

I can't help but at least sigh when I finally get to let my bladder relax after holding it a long time. Sometimes desperation makes it hard for me to breathe properly, so when I'm letting it out I'm also trying to catch my breath. 

Moaning and sighing with relief are also huge turn-ons for me, I love to hear my partner vocalize how good it feels to release his flood. 

If I'm alone, absolutely. Sometimes if I accidentally hold too long when my parents are home I instinctively want to moan when I finally go, but obviously can't -- then when I'm alone I have to consciously remember 'hey, let's moan now, it feels good'. I guess it's psychosomatic, lmao. But yeah, it feels so fucking good sometimes, you just can't help it. 

Yes I definitely moan not loudly but gasp and if appropriate will moan

my wife is the same when she goes after waiting a lobby time she lives a high pressured relieving pee and just let’s her head and eyes roll back and enjoy it. Sometimes I try to talk to her while she goes and she can’t concentrate to reply which is sexy knowing she is in the zone of enjoying her wee

22 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Quite often especially if I have been bursting to go for ages and not sure if I will make it! Basically the longer I’ve had to wait to go the more likely I will moan/sigh/ breathe heavily/say something like ‘oh that was close/thank goodness that’s out etc.

I would never do that in a public toilet but one of the most incredible experiences I ever had was when I once used the bathroom at a public supermarket having been holding my bladder and finding it very arousing and a stranger came in gasping and I could hear her feet shuffling like mad then the cubicle door shut loudly followed by a huge blast into the toilet next door and a woman’s voice saying quite loudly ‘Oh my God I have been holding this forever! I thought I wasn’t going to make it there. Oh God that feels So much better!’ 

I was so turned on I actually had to masterbate myself quietly next door as mucus was pouring out of me almost as fast as she was peeing! 

Not sure I'd be turned on that much by sound alone actually. I'd need to know if it was a hot woman or an 80 year old lady, in which case...not my thing.

I don't, sometimes I would like to, but I would need to be alone first. My roommate has come out of the bathroom and has said things like "that was needed." Last night at the store I was treated to a separate pee dance by her and when she finally went to the store bathroom and came out she said, with a sigh and a smile, "I didn't think I was that uncomfortable until I finally peed. Whew." She probably did moan or at least sigh in the bathroom.

13 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I’m totally turned on by sounds like that. If I’m searching videos ‘Moaning’ is always part of my search terms lol. I almost like it better when I don’t see them, because then I can imagine they look however I want 😆

personally I don’t moan all the time, but I do tend to sigh, or gasp a bit more often...

I like it too, but only if it's coming from someone I find attractive.