Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Wet my pants while Uber driving!

I used to drive for Uber as well.  I wet my pants after I finished my last drive for the day.  I also almost wet myself during a ride.  I know at some point all need to pee.  So it’s probably more common than we think.  If you were my Uber driver and told me you needed to pee bad, I’d be turn on almost instantly. 
Great story man. 

I too have an Uber story from a few years ago! 

I would drink water and hold my pee,  keeping me awake and alert during peak hours. One night, I logged off when I was really desperate and ready to go home. As I started to wet my pants, I heard a phone ring that wasn't mine. My last passenger had left it there. Thankfully it was dark out, because I went to her doorstep with a decent sized wet patch. I also awkwardly waited a minute or two as she was trying to find cash to tip me. 

This reminds me of the private cab I got in before covid, where a young, fit/healthy looking guy had an adult nappy (clearly for him) in his boot. I had put something in there and when I went to retrieve it at the end of the journey, he must have forgot what was in there at first.

Then as I open the boot, I see it, and he gets out and runs to the back of his car, tuts and has a bout of embarrassment and frustration. He didn't make eye contact with me but heavy-handedly dragged my item out and almost threw it at me and quickly slammed the boot, before hurrying back in to his car and speeding off.

Poor guy. Although it got me excited, I just assumed he must have had a medical issue he was embarrassed about. I suppose he may have been one of us.

All the responses to this just make me wish that there was like an omorashi hand shake or saying that only omorashi people know to alert others that they are into omo stuff. Like you pretend you are on the phone and say something like “I love water falls” or something unrelated to omo. And then that alerts an omo person to say a response phrase and then boom! You have an omo friend 

Edited by Jonnaywets (see edit history)

I've never driven for Uber, but I drove a big truck for a few years. Sometimes, I would get a particular route where there was absolutely no place where you could safely stop in a big truck for a break. After a few hours on any trip, I would always need to stop for a pee break, but on this particular route, there was not place do stop, so i had to keep going. Needless to say, I always got pretty desparate. I had to do this run several times, and never did I make it to the end with dry pants, and a bit of a soaked seat. 

The second time that I made this run, I decided to try wearing a diaper over my shorts so that when I got wet, I wouldn't soak my outter pants or the seat. This was the first time that I had tried this. I was pointing straight up, and when I let go, I didn't realize it, and most of the pee went completely over the top of the diaper, totally soaking my pants and the seat!

7 hours ago, Jonnaywets said:

All the responses to this just make me wish that there was like an omorashi hand shake or saying that only omorashi people know to alert others that they are into omo stuff. Like you pretend you are on the phone and say something like “I love water falls” or something unrelated to omo. And then that alerts an omo person to say a response phrase and then boom! You have an omo friend 

Ah, that would be awesome.

I used to deliver bottled water.  On route there were very few places to stop for a pee.  Naturally I would drink a lot of water, especially in the summer.  At the very minimum I'd lose a squirt or two into my shorts  almost daily.  Some days much more.   I remember delivering to one business and while I was loading bottles onto my dolly I squirted and squirted a few more times.  I had to go so bad.  I remember trying to hide my wet spot with the dolly as I walked in.  I I felt several more squirts in my shorts  inside the building.  With the biggest coming out in the elevator   I finally got to a restroom for the rest.  My shorts had a giant wet spot.  I had no choice but to break route and drive home to masturbate.