Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

chain and lock belt


Recommended Posts

I saw an ad for a locking diaper cover earlier today and it seemed like an interesting idea.  Then it occurred to me that you don't need the diaper or the cover. If you had a sturdy pair of regular jean shorts or something with belt loops then you could easily put a small chain through the loops and lock it with a padlock.

What do you guys think of this idea.  Have you ever done anything like that before?

Link to post

You can use nylon fishing line - practically invisible - and feed it through the hole in your zipper slide and then secure it to the waistband button of your jeans.  This prevents unzipping and makes unbuttoning difficult, and unlike a chain, no one will see it.  You'll need a pair of scissors or a knife in order to pee.

Link to post

This is a very common theme in omo-works, I find. I've seen many interactive teases and stories that included ideas like locked pants. You could easily find them if you dug around the site a little!

Link to post
On 6/18/2021 at 8:04 AM, Spectator9 said:

You can use nylon fishing line - practically invisible - and feed it through the hole in your zipper slide and then secure it to the waistband button of your jeans.  This prevents unzipping and makes unbuttoning difficult, and unlike a chain, no one will see it.  You'll need a pair of scissors or a knife in order to pee.

 

That's a good idea. 

Link to post
On 6/18/2021 at 7:49 PM, KozmoFox said:

This is a very common theme in omo-works, I find. I've seen many interactive teases and stories that included ideas like locked pants. You could easily find them if you dug around the site a little!

 

That's probably true and its probably a better place to get ideas from then porn for example, but i could never get into erotic fiction of any kind.  I would prefer to read than watch videos but really prefer a lot of realism.

Link to post
On 6/18/2021 at 8:04 AM, Spectator9 said:

You can use nylon fishing line - practically invisible - and feed it through the hole in your zipper slide and then secure it to the waistband button of your jeans.  This prevents unzipping and makes unbuttoning difficult, and unlike a chain, no one will see it.  You'll need a pair of scissors or a knife in order to pee.

Oh very interesting idea!

Link to post

For people who want to have some peefun with a partner while not fysically together : (for a part of the day because of work or even long distance fun..)

There's a japanse firm selling padlocks to be operated through the internet or by phone !?

I'm seeing all kinds of fun games before my eyes knowing this...Mmm 😉 

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I own some old school cotton or nylon gym shorts, actually much too small for me. If I put them on and knot the drawstring in the waist firmly there is no chance of relieving but let it go in your shorts, or simply hold it 'forever', which I like best. The leg openings are too tight and over the waistband is blocked.

Link to post
  • 1 month later...

Once I locked my tight denim jeans with a padlock, connecting the zip with the waist belt, so that I can't lower the jeans to pee. Then I left the key at home and went on an all-day road trip. That day I held pee from morning to midnight because I can't pee until I come back home because the key is at home 

Link to post
1 hour ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Once I locked my tight denim jeans with a padlock, connecting the zip with the waist belt, so that I can't lower the jeans to pee. Then I left the key at home and went on an all-day road trip. That day I held pee from morning to midnight because I can't pee until I come back home because the key is at home 

That must have been a challenge for you and for your bladder, i love that.

How strong and how bad was your urge as you came home at midnight? Was it painful for your bladder?

Did someone know that you was locked and that you was not able to pee all day long?

What would you have done if there would have been a accident on the way home on the motorway and you had to stay for hours longer in the bus?

Link to post
19 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

That must have been a challenge for you and for your bladder, i love that.

How strong and how bad was your urge as you came home at midnight? Was it painful for your bladder?

Did someone know that you was locked and that you was not able to pee all day long?

What would you have done if there would have been a accident on the way home on the motorway and you had to stay for hours longer in the bus?

How did it feel to be trapped in your own jeans and not being able to pee how bad it ever would get? To be forced to hold it or to pee your self?

Link to post
9 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Once I locked my tight denim jeans with a padlock, connecting the zip with the waist belt, so that I can't lower the jeans to pee. Then I left the key at home and went on an all-day road trip. That day I held pee from morning to midnight because I can't pee until I come back home because the key is at home 

I've done this sort of thing before, but only for a few hours at a time. Holding it all day like that would be too much for me and I'd definitely wet myself. Which I guess would be fun too.

Link to post
3 hours ago, 933 said:

So i just ordered a water proof digital timed padlock off ebay. Its a chastity toy really but it a padlock. Could make for some fun wetting games. 

Do let us know how that works ! Sounds like a helpull aid in fun times..Enjoy!

Link to post
On 9/5/2021 at 8:00 AM, huberp76 said:

That must have been a challenge for you and for your bladder, i love that.

How strong and how bad was your urge as you came home at midnight? Was it painful for your bladder?

Did someone know that you was locked and that you was not able to pee all day long?

What would you have done if there would have been a accident on the way home on the motorway and you had to stay for hours longer in the bus?

How did it feel to be trapped in your own jeans and not being able to pee how bad it ever would get? To be forced to hold it or to pee your self?

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...