Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

locking diaper covers

Saw this in an ad today and I thought it was interesting.

I have young kids so im not sure if i will every have the opportunity to use one if I got one but they are kind of interesting and I was curious about what you guys thought about it or if you ever used one?

The link may be somewhat nsfw but isn't too bad.  If you can't click it right now or don't want to it is a diaper cover that is made of sturdy material and you can lock it so it can't be taken off.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/677519839/mint-lockable-diaper-cover-pants-anti?ref=shop_home_active_4&frs=1&crt=1

Oooh, I'd like everything from that site, especially the 34 Point Segufix Bed Restraint Kit!  I've wanted a Segufix system since I first discovered them some twenty years ago but when I had a willing partner I couldn't afford it and now I can afford it...

As you mention in the other thread, while these covers look great for use in private, locking a pair of jeans is just as effective (and easier to wash and probably less damaging if they get wet).  Depending on the jeans it can be as simple and discreet as a small (20mm?) padlock threaded around the button, through the hole and back inside, collecting the end of the zip pull on the way, so the jeans can't be opened for a standing wee let alone removed.  The only visible sign is the part of the padlock hasp on the outside beside the button, but a belt or loose top will hid that.  It's quite a thrill leaving for work or a day out knowing you're completely reliant on the nappy to get you through the day and couldn't even change into dry clothes if you had any.

On 6/18/2021 at 10:18 AM, SergioUK said:

Oooh, I'd like everything from that site, especially the 34 Point Segufix Bed Restraint Kit!  I've wanted a Segufix system since I first discovered them some twenty years ago but when I had a willing partner I couldn't afford it and now I can afford it...

As you mention in the other thread, while these covers look great for use in private, locking a pair of jeans is just as effective (and easier to wash and probably less damaging if they get wet).  Depending on the jeans it can be as simple and discreet as a small (20mm?) padlock threaded around the button, through the hole and back inside, collecting the end of the zip pull on the way, so the jeans can't be opened for a standing wee let alone removed.  The only visible sign is the part of the padlock hasp on the outside beside the button, but a belt or loose top will hid that.  It's quite a thrill leaving for work or a day out knowing you're completely reliant on the nappy to get you through the day and couldn't even change into dry clothes if you had any.

I didn't even think of using it that way. That's kind of a good idea.

Maybe you could also put them on someone and take them to the bar for drinks hehe