Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Penis size and omorashi/wetting

I have a small penis. I have nerve damage in my lower back. I can't get an erection anymore and I have bladder incontinence. I am totaly happy with my condition. I tuck my pee pee pointing back in my diaper. I wear a control panty or bodysuit over it. When I piss myself it wets the crotch and back first. Theres nothing better that warm pee flowing back to my ass. When it leaks it wets the bottom and back like it would for a lady. I never have to worry about an erection and I'm happy about that. I can still masturbate and come, usually in my diaper.

I really have embraced my condition and am totaly happy with it. It seems to go along with crossdressing.

So I am a grower, my erect penis size is around 6 inches. When I am wetting I am usually not completely erect but my penis is definitely not as small as it can be. When wetting myself and not adjusting anything, almost always the pee pattern will look like this:

image.thumb.jpeg.6a44541400db717b43ec3882f4df5194.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.27ff48825920d7b852a34c829e924645.jpeg

My penis seems to hang left by default so I will wet primarily down my left leg until I adjust myself.

I can wet down both legs evenly if I tuck my penis upwards: image.thumb.jpeg.ced8ea29ebd56db38535a0e90782b0e1.jpeg

For reference, here is my cock when pretty much fully erect (warning: naked cock):

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.838b38abef2160c185c64fc558268c98.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.24bf52dc35f46453e660c72b984b96c3.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 3:49 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

I’ve seen an number of make videos where the man has a smaller anatomy. As far as I am concerned I love seeing his hands in his crotch holding similar to how I would as a woman. It’s very much a turn on.

I’ve also seen videos where a man has been very desperate and has tight clothing so it’s obvious his penis is quite large and as long as he’s genuinely bursting that turns me on too. 

As for wanting to hold a man’s dick while he lees well that’s something that drives me wild and it makes absolutely no difference to me wether the equipment is small, medium or large and what would matter more to me is wether he’s enjoying it as much as I am.

Everyone’s body is unique and beautiful and special. Seeing someone desperate to pee only makes any body even more attractive. 

That would be so sexy and sweet, 'helping' your lover pee, or perhaps helping him keep his pee inside him?!☺

Bit over 6 inches, I think that's a bit over average. However I have developed a bit of a small penis humiliation kink lol. (I don't think on its own, in combo with omo/abdl stuff only I think). All truly flaccid penises can get pretty damn extremely small btw. Small is convenient for this kink but not mandatory. 

Okay for omo wetting: peeing down one pant leg is and has been a thing. The fix for that is to wear some sort of tighter fitting underwear, something that keeps everything all in one place and limits the potential for unwelcome erections. recently I switched to average to slightly tight fitting briefs + (not necessary...) onesie overtop. The onesie adds an extra complication to prepare to use the toilet, it physically does what we're talking about above, if you do have an accident then liquid will rise up the front of it somewhat, and is just basically a humiliating object. ... And if you're into diapers then they're pretty useful there too 😉

7 hours ago, mdeal said:

Bit over 6 inches, I think that's a bit over average. However I have developed a bit of a small penis humiliation kink lol. (I don't think on its own, in combo with omo/abdl stuff only I think). All truly flaccid penises can get pretty damn extremely small btw. Small is convenient for this kink but not mandatory. 

Okay for omo wetting: peeing down one pant leg is and has been a thing. The fix for that is to wear some sort of tighter fitting underwear, something that keeps everything all in one place and limits the potential for unwelcome erections. recently I switched to average to slightly tight fitting briefs + (not necessary...) onesie overtop. The onesie adds an extra complication to prepare to use the toilet, it physically does what we're talking about above, if you do have an accident then liquid will rise up the front of it somewhat, and is just basically a humiliating object. ... And if you're into diapers then they're pretty useful there too 😉

I’ve found speedos quite good for keeping yourself positioned as you want - they’re tight enough to hold everything in place. I have a pair I use for wetting. 

Thought I would comment even though this is an older topic 😛

For me shape is the most important factor and I tend to prefer guys who are below average and small, mostly because they’re easier to pleasure, which doesn’t have to do with omo but is important. The first guys I was with intimately ranged from 7.5-8.5 almost 9” erect  (not an exaggeration) you needed to use two hands and barely could do anything orally. This is why I like guys who are smaller. Plus I tend to prefer masculine guys and the contrast to a smaller manhood is something I like. 

I’m a grower myself where it grows 4x as big when erect compared to flaccid so my wetting pattern can be all over the place. I’m pretty small when flaccid so if I ever have a piss emergency where I don’t want to wet and I won’t make it, I go in a bottle which is hard when you’re not big enough to aim properly, haha.

however the most important traits I find important for omo and relationships is personality, face, and voice. 

10 hours ago, WetDave said:

I’ve found speedos quite good for keeping yourself positioned as you want - they’re tight enough to hold everything in place. I have a pair I use for wetting. 

I've never tried one but seems like exactly what i'm getting at. They seem a bit masculine for my taste though, do they have anything that is on the 'girly' side? Not sure if actual girls' would have the containment aspect covered. 

Edited by mdeal (see edit history)